Extra Chapter - Taerose

It Is Called As Fate

Taehyung just came back from work. He went back late as his meeting was delayed but he was glad that Rose abled to fetch their daughters at the Jeon’s house. He was going to put in the password of his house when suddenly,

“Daddy!” Jiyool exclaimed as soon as she opened the front door.

“Hey there.” Taehyung smiled as he lifted Jiyool up. “Are you eating now?” Taehyung asked as he rubbed some food stains at the corner of .

Jiyool nodded.

Taehyung smiled as he walked towards the kitchen with Jiyool in his arms. He smiled warmly when he saw Rose was feeding his younger daughter who was sitting on the baby stool.

Jooyeon giggled when she saw her daddy.

“Hey there sweetie!” Taehyung pinched her cheek lightly making Rose chuckled.

“Jiyool-ah, finish your meal.” Rose said as Taehyung placed her on the stool back.

“Alright mommy.” Jiyool said before she resumed in finishing her meal.

Taehyung took the spoon from Jiyool’s hand and fed her.

After they finished feeding their child, Rose took a small napkin and wiped Jiyool and Jooyeon’s mouth before placing them on the ground.

“Mommy, can we watch the cartoon now?” Jiyool asked while tugging at Rose’s shirt.

“Sure, sweetie.” Rose said as she placed the plates in the sink.

Jiyool smiled and guided Jooyeon to the living room.

“Careful.” Rose said and Taehyung chuckled.

As soon as Jiyool and Jooyeon’s figures faded, Rose turned her head to look at her husband.

“Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?” Rose asked.

Taehyung just shook his head.

“I can just reheat the food back. You can just w-“

Taehyung pulled her towards him and pecked her lips. “I’m not hungry now. Maybe later.”

Rose nodded. “Do you want to drink anything? I can jus-“

“Rose.” Taehyung said which made her to look at him in the face. “I’m fine. You don’t have to trouble yourself.”

Rose sighed. “I just want to ease your tiredness.”

“You are already doing it.” Taehyung smiled and pecked her lips softly.

Rose pouted.

“I’m going to take a bath first.” Taehyung said and went to their bedroom.

Rose nodded and went to the living room.

 

 

Taehyung walked to the living room and took a seat beside his wife.

“Barbie again?” Taehyung said while shooking his head.

Rose chuckled while combing Jiyool’s hair.

“Don’t change the channel daddy.” Jiyool said sternly.

Taehyung sighed. “Okay. I won’t.” Taehyung took Jooyeon into his arms and planted kisses on her faces.

Jooyeon giggled. “It’s tickling!” She was struggling to get free from his hold.

“Daddy miss my daughters so much.” Taehyung said while chuckling.

“Here. Done.” Rose kissed Jiyool’s cheek after she was done combing her hair.

“Daddy no!” Jiyool went to Taehyung to help her little sister free from their dad.

“Gotcha!” Taehyung released Jooyeon and engulfed Jiyool into a tight hug. He did the same to Jiyool, giving kisses on her face.

“Jooyeon-ah! Help me!” Jiyool half-yelled in excitement. Jooyeon came and pulled Taehyung’s hand making Jiyool released from his hug.

“Run!” Jooyeon and Jiyool shouted in unison when Taehyung stood up and pretended to catch them. They ran into their room and locked it.

Rose just laughed while watching his husband play with their daughters.

Taehyung approached Rose and pulled her into his arms. “Since I can’t catch my daughters, how about catching the mommy instead?” Taehyung lifted his eyebrow in a teasing manner.

Rose tilted her head and looked at him in a confusion playfully.

Taehyung pressed his lips onto hers while holding her in his arms. Taehyung slide his tongue across her lips asking for an entrance but Rose pulled away while frowning.

Rose shook her head. “I don’t want the kids to see.”

Taehyung chuckled. “Don’t worry. They are in their room.” Taehyung leaned closer but Rose pushed his face away using her hand.

“I need to prepare dinner.” Rose said and stood up before she went to the kitchen.

Taehyung sighed and stood up as well following Rose to the kitchen. He help her in preparing the dinner.

 

 

At night, Rose sat in Jooyeon and Jiyool’s room while Taehyung watch tv. Rose sat on the bed with Jooyeon beside her. Rose was fondling their clothes, Jooyeon was playing with her teddy bear while Jiyool was doing her homework.

After finished fondling the clothes, Rose went to place the clothes in the closet. Then, Rose approached Jiyool.

“Are you almost done?” Rose asked softly.

Jiyool nodded and yawned.

Rose smiled and caressed her hair gently.

“I’ll go and prepare your warm milk. Bring your sister too after you are done.” Rose said and went to the kitchen.

After a few minutes, Jiyool and Jooyeon came into the kitchen had their warm milk. Taehyung watched his daughters with a small smile.

“Are you done? Let’s brush your teeth first then you can go to sleep.” Taehyung guided his daughters to their bedroom.

Rose clean the glasses and wiped the counter.

 

 

Taehyung placed the toothpaste on two toothbrushes and gave them to his daughters. He chuckled while watching his two daughters brush their teeth. He wiped his daughters’ mouth using a clean towel.

“Do you want me to read a bed story?” Taehyung asked as he tucked them to sleep.

Jooyeon shook her head.

“I’m sleepy already.” Jiyool said.

“Alright. Just sleep then. Goodnight. Daddy loves you two.” Taehyung kissed both of their foreheads before he went to switch off the light and closed the door softly.

Taehyung went to kitchen and saw Rose was drying her hands off. He went to her side.

“Are you done?” Taehyung asked.

Rose just nodded.

“Good.” Taehyung said before he placed his hands over her shoulders and under her knees, carrying her in a bridal style.

“Now let’s get mommy to bed.” Taehyung said and grinned.

Rose punched his chest lightly and chuckled.

He locked the door after closing it using his leg. He placed her gently on the bed and went to switch off the light before he came back and went under the over. He ran his fingers gently through her soft and silky hair.

“Thank you for everything.” Taehyung said and kissed her lips. “I love you, Rose.”

Rose chuckled and kissed back. “I love you too.”

Taehyung rubbed her bare stomach softly.

“Taehyung, what are you doing? I’m trying to sleep here.” Rose said with her closed eyes.

Taehyung did not reply her instead he tucked his head in her neck and placed his lips a few times on it.

Rose slightly moaned when he trailed kisses along her jaw.

Taehyung stopped and faced her. “Hey.” He called her softly.

Rose opened her eyes and looked at him.

“Did you know that Chaeyoung is pregnant again?” Taehyung asked and chuckled.

“Really? That’s a good news.” Rose said and her eyes beamed with excitement.

Taehyung nodded. “Jungkook told me this morning. He was so excited.”

“Jungyoung is almost 1 year and a half. It’s time that he need a playmate.” Rose said and laughed a little.

“Yeah.” Taehyung said and smirked.

Rose pressed her lips into a thin line. “What’s with the smirk?”

“Let’s give Jiyool and Jooyeon another playmate?” Taehyung asked as he lifted his eyebrow in a teasing manner.

Rose was going to punch his chest but he caught her wrist this time.

“How about a baby boy this time?” He wiggled his eyebrow playfully.

“Taehyung you per-“

Taehyung kissed her lips deeply and pulled the duvet to cover their bodies fully.

 

 

I’m so sorry if this chapter is so boring ! ><

 

This is unedited. Thank you for reading ! <3