Extra Chapter - Taerose II

It Is Called As Fate

This was before Rose and Taehyung met.

 

Rose was in her final year. She worked part time during her free time because she wanted to earn extra income to support her life. She didn’t want to trouble her family in Australia. She wanted to learn to be independent. Her classes finished at 12.00 pm everyday. Right after she finished with her class, she straight away went to her part time work. From 1.00 pm to 6.00 pm she worked at a certain company. She only worked as a helper which was to help the staffs to photostat any documents, help in arranging the files and sometimes help in making coffees for the staffs. At night, she worked in a café named, Sweet Coffee from 8.00 pm to 12.00 am.

Rose was arranging the files in the files room when suddenly a staff called her.

“Rose-ssi?”

“Yes?” Rose asked with a smiled on her face.

“Can you please make a copy of this file and send it to the finance manager’s room?” The staff asked.

“Sure.” Rose nodded and took the files.

After finishing with the files, Rose put it back onto the shelf before walking towards the finance manager’s room. She didn’t know who the finance manager was because from what she heard, he just came into the company last week. He used to work in America but he came back good. That’s all what she knew about the new finance manager.

Rose knocked on the door before she heard a voice from the inside said ‘come in’. Rose opened the door slowly and went in.

Rose bowed. “I was told to send the files.” Rose said nervously and waited for the any reply but she heard nothing. She had a confused expression on her face when she saw his face seemed to be in a deep thought.

Taehyung bit his inner cheek.

“What the?! What is she doing here?” Taehyung thought to himself.

Taehyung always go to the Sweet Coffee to have a glass of iced Americano. Well actually no, he always go to Sweet Coffee because there was this pretty lady who worked there. Yes, that pretty lady is Rose. He thought Rose is still in high school, thus he didn’t make any moves on her because he scared that people will think he is a e.

“Excuse me, sir?” Rose waved her hands slightly in front of his face.

Taehyung cleared his throat when he realized that he had spaced out.

“Yes. You can put the file here.” He said while showing his desk.

Rose placed the files on his desk and bowed to walk away.

“Wait!” Taehyung said suddenly making her turned around to look at him.

“Are you new in here? I have never seen you before.” Taehyung said.

Rose smiled. “I’m just a part time worker here.”

Taehyung nodded. “Rose…” He didn’t realised that he accidently blurted out her name.

“Huh? How do you know my name? As far as I can remember, I haven’t introduce myself.” Rose frowned.

“W-what?” Taehyung paused. “No! What I mean is…”

“Oh come on idiot, think of something!” Taehyung mentally smacked himself.

“What I mean is you are pretty like rose? Yeah. The flower, rose.” Taehyung faked a laugh.

Rose just smiled. “Thank you. I’ll be leaving now.”

Taehyung nodded.

Rose went out and closed the door gently before she got back to her work.

“What an idiot.” Taehyung shook his head.

 

 

“Please wait for a while for your drink. Thank you.” Rose smiled to the customers.

“Yes? May I take yo-“ Rose paused as she tilted her head slightly.

“Hi there. One iced Americano please.” Taehyung smiled at her.

Rose nodded weakly. “O-oh yeah. Please wait for a while for your drink. Thank you.” Rose smiled.

Taehyung waited for her to finish with her work while leaning on his car in front of the café. He smiled when he saw Rose walked out of the café. He waved at her.

Rose gasped and went to him. “What are you doing here?”

“Well..” He scratched his head.

Rose furrowed her eyebrows.

“Let me send you home.” Taehyung said.

“Why would you?” Rose asked.

Taehyung chuckled. “It’s dangerous for you to walk alone at this time. It already midnight. Anything might happen.”

“It’s okay. My campus hostel is not that far.” Rose walked away.

Taehyung sighed. He ran to walk beside her. “I’ll walk with you then.”

Rose glanced at him and blew a raspberry.

“My name is Taehyung.” Taehyung held out his hand.

“I didn’t ask for your name.” Rose mumbled. “See, we are already here. You can go back now.” Rose said as she went inside of the building which was her hostel.

“I guess it’s really not that far.” Taehyung chuckled while rubbing his nape.

 

 

 

 

 

After few months of trying to get to know Rose, Taehyung finally got her number. Taehyung always text and called her. He always wait for her until she finished with her work late at night just to walk her back to her hostel.

Taehyung bit his inner cheek because Rose had been ignoring his texts for 3 days straight. She didn’t answered her phone when he called her. He heard nothing from her for those 3 days. He went out of his room and went to the files room and saw a new worker was talking to one of the staff there.

“Yes, do you need any help?” The staff asked him.

“Have you seen Rose?” Taehyung asked.

“Rose already quit the job.” The staff answered him before he continued talking to the new worker.

Taehyung frowned and walked back to his room. He couldn’t concentrate on his work at all. After he finish with his work, he quickly grabbed his coat and went to Sweet Coffee.

He was shocked when one of the workers told him that Rose already quit the job one week ago. He went back to his home and tried to call her but again it went to the voice mail.

He pursed his lips and laid down on his bed before he drifted to sleep.

 

 

Rose was packing her things. She just finished with her final exams. She quit all her part works because she wanted to concentrate on her exams. Her phone broke but she didn’t have the time to bring it to the shop to repair it so she just let it like that.

“Rose.” Jennie called her name as she stood by her door.

“Yes?” Rose asked as she approached Jennie.

“Someone is looking for you.” Jennie said.

Rose frowned. “Who?”

Jennie shrugged. “He’s waiting at the front gate.”

Rose grabbed her jacket.

“Oh! Your boyfriend is so handsome! How dare you to hide it from me?” Jennie winked at her and walked away leaving Rose confused.

“What is she talking about?” Rose mumbled to herself and went out to the front gate.

 

She frowned when she saw Taehyung was the one who was looking for her.

“Taehyung-ssi?” Rose asked.

Taehyung grabbed her hands and brought her into his arms.

“T-taehyung-ssi! What are you doing?” Rose’s voice was muffled against his chest.

“Where have you been?” Taehyung asked as he kissed her head a few times.

Rose pulled away. “What are you talking about?” She asked confusedly.

Taehyung held her face in his hands. “You quit your jobs. You never replied to my texts. You never picked up my calls. Do you know how worried I am?” Taehyung sighed.

“Oh that. I broke my phone. Sorry.” Rose said sheepishly.

Taehyung just smiled as he was glad that he finally can see her.

 

 

They were seating in a café. Rose was eating a slice of cake while Taehyung took a sip of his iced Americano.

“So..” Taehyung paused. “You finished with your exams?” Taehyung asked.

Rose nodded.

“Meaning you are free now?” Taehyung asked.

“Kinda?” Rose answered him.

“That’s good.” Taehyung nodded.

“Why?” Rose frowned.

“It means that I can spend more time with you.” Taehyung smirked.

Rose put down her fork and sat up straight while staring at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at her with a questioning look. He wondered if the cake is not delicious or something.

“Why are you doing all this, Taehyung-ssi?” Rose asked as she stared at his face.

“What do you mean?” Taehyung narrowed his eyes at her.

Rose sighed. “I’m just one of your worker. Wait no, used to be your worker. We shouldn’t be doing this.”

“I have never thought of you as my worker.” Taehyung frowned.

It was Rose’s turn to look at him with a questioning look on her face.

“I know this might sounds ridiculous.” Taehyung paused and looked at her face. “But, I’ve fallen in with you, Rose.”

Rose gasped.

Taehyung grabbed her hand and rubbed using his thumb gently.

“I fell in love with you at the first sight. I used to go to Sweet Coffee just to see you. But I didn’t make any moves because I’m scared that you are just a high school girl who is doing her part time while I’m already an adult. Do you know how happy I am when I saw you working in the same company that I’m working at?” He chuckled before continued, “I was so happy when I know you are in your final year which means that our is not that big. You are just younger than me by 5 years.”

“Taehyung-ssi…” Rose looked at him.

“So I’m going to ask you this time.” He took a deep breath. “Will you be my girlfriend, Rose?”

Rose opened to say something but soon closed it back as she didn’t know what to say.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to answer it now. It must be shocking for you right.” Taehyung chuckled.

 

 

After a week of his confession.

“Hello..” Taehyung answered his phone.

“Taehyung, are you free today?”

Taehyung smiled when he heard Rose’s voice. “Yeah.”

“That’s great.”

Taehyung chuckled to hear her cheerful voice.

“Why?” Taehyung asked.

“Can you please go to the Seoul Park? At 4.00 pm today.”

“Is it a date?” Taehyung smirked.

“Pffftt. You can say so.”

Taehyung laughed. “Alright. I’ll be right there.”

“Alright, see you later.”

 

 

Taehyung reached the Seoul Park and saw Rose was setting a mat on the grass with a basket of food in it.

“Tada!” Rose smiled.

Taehyung lifted his eyebrow and went to kiss her temple.

They took a seat on it while having their lunch together. Rose is such a great cook. It was her dream to open her own café one day. They finished eating and was watching the scenery in the park.

Taehyung turned his gaze to look at her when Rose took his hand in hers.

“About your confession the other day.” Rose paused and took a deep breath, “After giving a deep thought on it, I have finally made up my mind.”

Taehyung felt like he stopped breathing for that time. He waited for her to say something but she just stared at him and burst into laughter.

“Tell me.” Taehyung chuckled when he heard her laughter.

Rose nodded. “Yes, I would like to be your girlfriend.”

Taehyung heaved a sigh of relief and smiled widely. He brought her into his arms and kissed her head a few times. He cupped her face and leaned closer. He kissed her lips softly. Rose smiled into the kiss. He tilted his head a bit to deepen the kiss and Rose was gladly parted her lips to let him push his tongue in. They kissed passionately for a moment before Rose pulled away from him.

“Did you know that most of the female employees in the company has a crush on you.” Rose said softly.

“Really?” Taehyung lifted his eyebrow teasingly.

Rose nodded. “I always hear them talking about how hot you are.” Rose pouted.

Taehyung chuckled. “It’s okay. I only got my eyes on you.” Taehyung caressed her cheek.

“You better be.” Rose gave him a warning look.

Taehyung pecked her lips lightly. “I love you, Rose.”

Rose smiled and pecked his forehead. “I love you, Taehyung.”

They smiled at each other.

 

 

 

I think I updated so much this weekend so I need to stop now. Hahahaa !

Unedited as well. Enjoy ! :))