Chapter 5

THIRST FOR REVENGE

Hello everyone. Sorry for the late updates. Thanks for reading my story. Please excuse any grammatical errors ahead. Have a nice day. 

***********************************************************************************************

Kit P.O.V

I hastily wear the white lab coat and a surgical mask covering my chubby cheeks. The disguise will not be perfect if I won't be using my round glass, so I did. Nerdy type? Damn right! Walking towards the group, people who are wearing the same as mine nodded at me as I pass them. At the corner, I saw the man I've been looking for. He gives me a signal gesturing me to come over.

Strolling towards him, he turned around motioning me to see the man lying on the room across us. He was pulled in a capsule like machine. Assisted by the men in white, they transferred him to a big table at the center of the room.

"Experiment Complete!" the room filled with noise and the machine bugged down freeing his hands enabling him to move. He opened his eyes flashing golden yellow. He sit on the bed, moving his sore neck from left to right, up and down. He rolled his head until maybe hearing series of big pops.

We are on the other side of the room where a glass in between us. My eyes widened as I saw him clearly. "Tee?" I clenched my hands restraining my wolf to go rampage.

Some panic as he starts walking towards us growling very loudly, I can clearly hear those irregular beating of their hearts. His canines extended longer. He is struggling to control his wolf wanting to come out. Claws starting to extend and his bones started to rearrange painfully.

"What the hell are they doing to tee?" I internally asked. My wolf is mad.

"I can't feel Beam. It's not Beam". Cooper my wolf informed me. Then who?

Phana notify me when he saw Tee inside the building. He was sent here as a spy to investigate the underground work against the higher positions. Tee our best friend who has been lost for two years. We wanted to snatched him and immediately leave this place but we can't. Not yet.

"This is all my fault", I muttered under my breath. Phana hold my fist to calm me down, maybe, he felt the tension inside of me.

"Let's bring him back home." Cooper finally said. I agreed. I'll bring him out of this place.

I saw him ran that very day broken and desperate to escape with inhumane speed from what he was seeing. I felt his wolf howling in pain. I tried to stop him on his track but damn he was fast. The three of us are best friend. Tee, Me and Phana. We shifted in early age. Unlike him who was born with alpha blood and a human blood of a hunter, I am born with a blood of a witch and werewolf. While Phana, who is the son of the elder born a pure werewolf. 

Tee met Cassie who is older with us when Phana decided to study far. He is close to her but I am not. When he first introduced her to me, I simply don't like her. I don't trust her. If only Tee believes me when I doubted her friendship with him, none of this will happen. She's a traitor. I wanted to strangle her to death.

Who is she saying her mate again? her! Traitor! So this is the reason why she was so insistent of making Tee and Tae's relationship in public! 

When my eyes couldn't see him anymore, I immediately dialed Ming number. I intentionally put his number on one so I can easily call him in case of any emergency, nothing else.

"Help" was the first word came out of my mouth as I was catching my breath. "H-- help ... tee" I was stammering but I knew he understand it so well..

"Where are you?" he demanded.

"In the parking lot, near the tree with a sign board." I managed to say while breathing heavily. "Wait for me, okay? I'll be right there" he dropped the call and immediately I dialed Tee's phone but no answer.

Damn it! I'm scared. I dialed again. "Tee! Just answer your ing phone!" I cussed.

Suddenly, Ming face came into view. "Kit, didn't I told you to leave immediately?" I told him what happened. I didn't noticed that while I was narrating watery fluid dribble from my eyes. He wiped the tears away. My heart banged continuously. What the hell! This isn't the right time.

I brushed away my heart's calling as I step backward, "What will we do?"

"Let's find him in their house. Maybe he just went home" I nodded. We went to his car and drove it fast to their pack house. But we were greeted by the man we don't want to see; his brother Raphael.

"Well, if it's not the two friend of my half bother. So, why are you here?" he curiously ask.

"Is Tee here?" Ming announced.

"Hmm. Am I my brother's keeper? Call him."

"Can we go inside? We just want to check his room."

"Oh! And what if I don't want? aren't you both classmates and it's still class hours. So, why are you looking him here?" He asked raising his right eyebrow while crossing his arms.

"He felt nauseated, he went back all alone and we're worried. We were trying to reach out his phone but no one answers'. Ming interjected. He lie so smoothly that you cannot hear changes in his heartbeat. ! I know his brother think the same as I do.

"Oh my poor little brother! Follow me" we follow him into tee's room. The pack house isn't as big as ours. Tee's father Alpha Matthew who still the one who leads them. Our pack, the Nightfall Shadow pack is the second largest pack while the largest pack is the night pack with a strong leader Alpha William alongside with his son Forth.

Tee once said that his brother who is the next in line alpha of their pack hated Tae and Forth with personal reason. After the alpha camp training, his brother blood always boils at the mentions of their names. Forth never attended training camp since he is trained together with the sons of the king of werewolves and the elders so is Phana. While Tae stays popular in alpha training that made him hate more.

As we are heading to the hallway, we walked into the right corner. Before I turned right, I hear a sound of a muffle voice. I looked around and saw across the door, a stair going down. The sound was coming from there. My feet moved a step towards it.

"If you don't want to be feed to the rogues, take my advice and never to stray" a deep voice coming from tee's brother reached my ears. All the hair of body stood! He scare the hell out of me! I swiftly moved away from him and went straight to tee's room. We knocked into his room but no one answers. With his brother's permission we enter his room but no one was there. My heart dropped. Where the hell did he go? My mind was running wild again but cut when Ming and my phone suddenly both rang. We looked at each other and grabbed our phones.

The news shocked both of us. Straight away, we went home leaving his brother. I am trembling with fear connecting dots. I'm hating to admit it but damn it, it's scaring me. Ming was trying to control himself but I can't. As we reached the pack house, the atmosphere was so heavy.

"Ming! Kit!" Luna An greeted us with sob.

"Tae! He was rushed here. Wolfsbane. He was feed with wolfsbane." She cried out clinging unto my arms wanting for comfort. I hugged her tightly while holding back my tears. I am struggling between "Karma is a for hurting tee!" and "Hey! He is my cousin, who the hell did this to him?"

"Sebastian said, the wolfsbane entered on his system cannot be flushed out. It's like a poison killing him slowly. He was put in deep sleep for now. If he has a mate it will help him to recover fast", the sad voice of Alpha Spencer stated. Ming and I looked at each other. I tightened my arms around Luna. The mind wanting to speak but my mouth refused. The idea of Tee fleeing away because of my own stupidity. I partly blame myself about what happened. If only I could.

"Alpha, Tae has a mate." Ming fearlessly declared. Luna let go of me staring at Ming with disbelief. Alpha Spencer and Luna An face brightened up as the word mate came out of his mouth.

"Where is she?" Alpha Spencer demanded.

"We cannot find him." I interrupt emphasizing the word him in the end. I don't care how they will accept the idea of Tae having a male mate. So I am, how will they accept me having a male mate too? I found them dumbfounded. But Alpha Spencer cleared his throat.

"So where is he? Can you help us find him?" he pleaded not as an Alpha but as a father losing his son.

"Actually Alpha, we couldn't find him. He run away when we saw Tae kissing Cassie." I honestly confessed. "We went to their house but he isn't there and he is not answering his phone".

"WHAT!" the roaring voice of Alpha Spencer made our heart skip its beat and our wolves to submit. "MING, GO WITH THE WARRIORS AND SEARCH FOR HIS MATE EVERYWHERE. DO NOT GO BACK WITHOUT ANY GOOD NEWS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" Alpha Spencer commanded.

"Yes alpha." Ming said, glancing in my direction. I nodded. He then go together with the warriors. 

"The pain of the rejection is unbearable. It may kill both of them. We need to find him or else both of them will die. I can't cope up the pain of losing my son." She's shaking with fear while Alpha Spencer is calming himself and his wife. "Who is this Cassie, Kit?" Luna curiously ask between sobs.

"She is also the bestfriend of Tae's mate." She never been my friend from the beginning.

"Which pack does she belongs to? What's her real name?" Alpha Spencer questioned.

"Cassie Turner. I remember she mentioned, Lightfall pack!" I exclaimed. Alpha Spencer suddenly swipe his phone and dial a number.

"Hello! Alpha Drago. I need your help. Do you have Cassie Turner in your pack?" We listened nervously.

"I remember Norma and Cassie Turner whom I banished in our pack."

"Banished?" our eyes widened as words left on his mouth.

"Yes! Alpha Spencer, they're banished because we found out that they were spies and allies of hunters." he said with anger registered on his voice. "Why are you looking for them Alpha Spencer?"

"Because—Nothing" Alpha Spencer muttered. "Thanks". He dropped the call without waiting for his answer. Luna An cried louder hugging his husband asking for strength to lean on. My heart aches. My tears started to stream down thinking of losing my cousin as well as my best friend. I stoop down casting my eyes on the ground, both hands at either side of my head.

"Tee!" I screamed.

But Tee is now in front of me, alive. We will bring you out of this place tee, I promised.in a distance I saw Tee grit his teeth wounding his bottom lip and a crimson red fluid flow. He then transformed into a different wolf.

!