Chapter 3

THIRST FOR REVENGE

Hello again, so, this is the continuation of the chapter 2. Thanks again for dropping by. I appreciate your likes and comments for the last two chapters. Please excuse for any grammatical errors ahead. Thank you and have a nice day ahead.

**********************************************************************************

Chapter 2 continuation..

Tee's P.O.V

"Do you love somebody else?" I asked shamelessly. It turns out that all romantic stuffs I've been planning was wasted just by a simple argument. Am I selfish? Should I wait for more for him to be the one who is willing to introduce me in public? Am I really rushing things? But I'm afraid I might lose him. I'm too afraid that he will find someone else better than me.

Beam whined for all the thought that running on my mind, he keeps on blocking all negativity I'm pulling towards us.

"Don't tee. Let's just give him time. Maybe he isn't really ready yet."

"Beam.. I—"

"No that's not it! You are wrong!" Tae interjected cutting my conversation with beam looking at me with displeased looks. If I am wrong then what's stopping him? What's stopping him to make this relationship work for the better?

"Then what?" I shout.

" Tae, I am your mate! I am not just your secret boyfriend!" I cried out pointing my finger to my chest. The overflowing emotions overwhelmed me, unable to control it anymore. I needed an answer or I desperately want him to be proud of me more.

Doesn't everyone wants to be with someone they love not ashamed with their love for each other? How long should I wait?


"Honestly you are insensitive. You are taking things for granted. You've hurt me big time many times without you knowing it. Do you have any idea what I would do for you? Anything. Chances are if you asked me to jump I'd ask how high. I can't keep feeling like this though, it hurts".


"Tee', the only words he managed to say again.


"I can't blame you, I'm sure you have plenty of reasons why. I've always wanted you to be proud of me. I'm sure you know what it is like to be with someone so badly but you mean too little to them or they don't feel the same way." I painfully stare at him wanting him to understand my sentiments I've been keeping a long time. How could he not feel what I feel?

We are mates, somehow, our emotions are connected with each other. But he couldn't say words to comfort me or to soothe my emotions instead he just keep on gazing away from me not wanting to see how pitiful I look like maybe. Didn't he know that it's rude not to look at the person who is talking to you?

He sighed heavily breaking all my composure, "Tee, I'm not ready. How many times do I have to tell you that? I already say it many times. We can keep our relationships even without them knowing it, how could it be so hard to understand?" he arguably say. I shook my head in disbelief. What in the world he was trying to imply. Am I too dumb to understand?

"You don't understand. Can you imagine that feeling for days? Months? It's almost driven me mad- it, it made me feel depressed and so worthless... still does. I'm trying so hard not to be selfish about this whole thing. I would like you to opened up to me more or let me be part of your world. But you didn't I am not part of your world, I guess."

"Tee, all I am asking you is time. I'm not ready yet. " he insisted.

"Time? How about how I feel? Are you ashamed because I am a guy? Because you are mated to a guy" I insisted.

"No!"

"Then what's holding you back?' I yelled. Tears started to streams down my pale cheek and those pleading eyes asking for more understanding. Maybe the moon goddess made mistake, why would she pair two men to spend their lives together? She didn't foresee this to happen. Didn't she know that we are just hurting each other just one or two can't accept the fact that they are mated to someone we doesn't want?

Why can't we just choose whom we wanted to be with? Why can't we love someone normally like humans? For us werewolves, we need to wait for our mate. They said, you can find yours when you reach 18 but on my part I already find mine when I turned 16. I am special but Tae never know about it, for him I am just an ordinary wolf like others. I am half human, half werewolf.

Unlike me, Tae who is the next alpha of his pack, he needed a Luna before stepping up. It's a must. Well, I don't think it should be like that simply because I don't like how the council of werewolves intervene to pack's things.

 

 

"Let's stop this today, you need time? I give you time. Have your ways". I sadly say. Always arguing with the same reason won't make our relationship progress. I need to say everything I am feeling deep inside of me. I love him, of course, I do but I don't really know if he feels the same way to me. I turned my back to him. I couldn't stand feeling like this, it hurts me most. But his the reason of those tears to fell down.

 

 

"Beam, can you take me away from this place? I'm hurting" beseeching my wolf to take over my body. Beam immediately take over, my bones snapped rearranging until I turned to my gray wolf leaving my ripped clothes on the ground. I hurriedly walked away from him not wanting to hear the words he will going to say more.

 

 

Running fast, I went back to Kit's home broken. Instead of going home, I went to his house. The "Skyline pack" is not as big as Tae pack. My mother who is a human was impregnated by the alpha David. Sadly, they're not mates. I have a brother who hated me so much, he couldn't accept me as his brother. How hateful he might become if he knew I am mated to an Alpha. He is jealous of me because of the attention that my father given to me.

 

 

"Tee! Your back, how's your da—", Kit didn't continue what he was saying when he noticed the sadness registered in my face and body.

 

 

"Kit, is Tee home?" did it go well? Your idea was brilliant, it should be" Ming continuously say bringing Kit's food out from the kitchen; "perfect" Ming muttered in a faint voice when he see my puffy eyes.

 

 

"If mated to a man is shameful then why did moon goddess pair me with a man who will not love me back?" Beam suddenly cried out.

 

 

"Beam?" Kit asked confirming that it isn't me who is in control but Beam.

 

 

"Did he reject you or just the idea?" Kit asked worriedly. Beam shook my head. Will Tae reject us after what have I done? If ever, I will fully accept his rejection and die peacefully. I left them standing there brushing the idea and went up stair without waiting for any response.

 

 

I dropped my body on the bed, the only one who can comfort me this night. "Maybe we should wait for more, Tee. We should not rush him." Beam reasoned out afraid the idea of rejection. If he really reject us at the end, it will be the end of us and him. Did he know that? He might be an Alpha but no one can stop the pain of rejection, the effect on it to our wolves and to us.

 

 

We will gone crazy without our wolf or might kill our human body too.

 

 

"Let's talk to him again tomorrow Beam. Don't worry, everything will be fine." I let myself fall into deep slumber.

 

 

Next morning

 

 

 

"Tee, Are you sure you wanted to attend classes today?" Kit worriedly ask while we are going to our locker to get our book. I know he is concerned about my well-being but I need to see tae.

 

 

"Kit I need to see tae."

 

 

"What for tee?" I stopped from opening my locker. Yeah right. What for? Why should I need to find him? I am confused as to why I need to find him, maybe to apologize or I don't even know. I just need to find him. I have this uneasy feeling that today something not good is going to happen.

 

 

Kit's phone suddenly ring snapping my attention. I continue pulling out my books needed for the class when I heard Kit's faint voice answering someone on the other line, "What the are you saying?" I turned my head looking at him confused for the sudden change of mood.

 

 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the parking lot. I was confused about his action. "Kit? Where are we going?" I asked pulling my hand away from his tight grip.

 

 

"Home!" He said in a deep voice.

 

 

"Wait. We still have a class and we will be meeting Cassie's mate right?" I reasoned out.

 

 

"No! We are going home."

 

 

"Kit! What's suddenly wrong with you? I won't be going home without you telling me why. I stubbornly said freeing my hand from him. I rubbed my bruised wrist.

 

 

"We need to go home now!" He roared angrily showing his purple eyes surfacing his wolf Cooper. This is bad.

 

 

It's my turn to pull his hand away from the crowd. We passed through the A.V room and turn to right corner. I ignore his complaints. There's the only place I know that's good for him to hide and take some time to calm himself. It's the place where Tae and I secretly meet. We have human students here so it will bad if they'll know about our existence.

 

 

As I'm about to turn to my left, my steps halted making Kit bumped my back. "Why did you suddenly stop?" I ignore his protest. My world spins with the scene in front of me. I saw her, Cassie my best friend sitting on his lap lovingly encircling his arm around his neck. Then he meet her lips kissing her passionately. I was stunned while my heart is breaking inside. He hold her like he loves her for a long time. The way they stare at each other as if the world only revolves around them without them knowing my existence.

 

 

Then, I run. I run with broken heart."

 

 

End of flashback.