Chapter 2

THIRST FOR REVENGE

Tee P.O.V

 

 

Hello guys, Thanks for dropping by again. Thanks for those people who give time reading this story. This chapter is long so I decided to divide it into 2 parts. Please excuse any grammatical errors ahead. Thanks you again.

*********************************************************************************************

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Drip!

Drip!

Drip!

The sound of the cardiac monitor beside me that attaches unto my body and the continuous dripping of the I.V fluid inserted on my vein filled my ears. Staring above, the white paint covering the walls makes me sick for a while. Another metal cap place on my head covering half of my face, it feels like its suffocating me but I need to do this.

BEAM!! Beam!! I keep on calling him for years but I couldn't feel my wolf anymore since that day.

I sense someone standing beside me, switching the light near my shoulder. There's a large screen hovering over me, I'm  lying on a medical bed strapped securely to cease any movement I'll be making. After a while, he then move me placing my body to a capsule like machine. Slowly my body goes inside the big machine scanning me from head to toe. Inside of it, another wire attach to my right and left temple.

"Experiment 1-9-1-9-1", a voice coming from the machine said. "Please be prepared." The voice informed me fastening something in my wrist with some light scanning the barcode tattooed on my pale skin written below is 1919SI.  All of my memories and information are stored in their database. 

"ACCESS GRANTED. Let's begin" my body quivered in sudden electrical force throughout my brain. The violent contractions of my muscles continues until I am slowly losing my consciousness. Yet, memories flashes occupying my mind; some of it I couldn't remember anymore but there's only scene that keeps on repeating on my mind.

I am confused as to why that is the only memory that I remember.

********* Memories****** Flashback****************

"Happy 100th days love", I said sweetly to him meters away from him while hiding flowers at my back. I wanted this day to be special for both of us. The flabbergasted expression of his face is priceless.

Days passed after Cassie found out her long awaited mate, she kept on bugging me about encouraging Tae to open up our relationship in public. Honestly, I am too scared. Tae is the next in line alpha of his pack. I was hoping that everything will work and this day is the day.

He is the man whom I gladly want to spend the rest of my life. Beam my wolf fell in love the first time I ever laid my very eyes to him. His handsome face, pit-black eyes that sparks whenever he sees me and the messy hair that adds to his innocence. I love everything about him. I love his 6'1 height towering my 5'8 height. Believe me, my boyfriend is so hot. I'm drooling every time I see his abs so I told him not to show them since Beam wanted to be pounce by him any time.

The first time I knew that he was my mate, it didn't bother me that he is a man. Even if he is, my heart fluttered only for him. This man brought something within me I wasn't aware of. So, I decided that this day, I wanted to make our relationship official in the council of werewolves and their pack. After that, maybe the mating ceremony will follow and proclaimed me to be the Luna of their pack. His Luna. My Alpha. ONLY MINE.

I walked in small steps across the petals of flowers thrown on the ground, he genuinely smiles straight at me. I can feel the clear waters fills my eyes threatening to fall down in any minute. The place is perfect. There are 100 scented candles designed to a heart shaped figure surrounding us, its manly and sweet smells lingers. Thanks for Kit for helping me about this idea.

"! Beam, I'm nervous." I said to beam.

"Be a Man!" he exclaimed. My wolf is not helping me to calm.

"Tee", Tae calls my name, pulling me into the warmth of his embrace. I handed him the beautiful bouquet, the collection of 100 mixed sweetheart roses perfect for saying how much I loved him. I know he hates me for treating him like a girl but I want to do this. 

"What's this?" he asked, fascinated by his surroundings, as I snuggle closer to his arms. He lovingly smell the flowers I brought for him. He is so cute. How can I explain this? Right now he is the very important person in my life.

"I just wanted to spend the day with you in a romantic way. I haven't seen you for days."

Yeah right! because of the Alpha thing, he barely spend his time for me and beam. Beam was so grumpy for days that made my head aches for so much complaints. 

"Well"... he say burying his face in the crook of my neck smelling my scent. "What should I say? I'm surprised. What a nice way of welcoming me back. Thank you." he continued. He gently grabbed my face, snakes his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him and lovingly kissed my forehead. I purred in his embrace making him chuckled.

'Actually, I wanted to surprise you really. I asked Kit the time of your arrival. I really miss you' I lowered my head into his hard chest, hiding my crimson face away from his sight. I snapped my fingers to start the musical fountain. The dancing waters displays varieties of colors accompanied by different music arranged to his liking. Epic changes of the colors and effects perfectly synchronized with music. I tightened my arms around him and start swaying our body along to the beat of music.

He turned my body to other side making me face the colorful fountain while pressing my back on his chest. Swaying our body, he showered my hair with his peppered kisses. 

"Ask him already." Beam excitedly say. 

"Shut up!" I answered him back, he is annoying sometimes. It sounds like I am proposing to him for marriage. It isn't Beam who will ask him but me. Yet, if he reject the idea it will harm him. I am putting a risk for both of us but more of him.

I know it is too early to ask this since he didn't tell anyone about us not even his parents. I want his parents to know that his son is already found me. I want the world to know that this piece of meat is only mine and no one could steal him from me. Beam is a jealous wolf, so am I.

"Hmm" he hummed. I stare at his eyes for a while, eyes that are warm and passionate.

"What is it Tee?" He brushed my bangs away that is covering my eyes.

"Tae, baby." 

"Yes Tee?" he said. 

" Can we tell them about us already? I.. I wanted to make things official in front of the pack." I boldly say. He stiffened. I could clearly hear the sound of his heart beating faster and louder; more likely nervous. Beam my wolf is too possessive. He always complains about those es wanting to cling into what is ours, there were times that I'm fighting over him who was trying to lunge to someone flirting with Tae in school. I couldn't keep our relationship secret any longer like he wanted.

Silence took over for a while, only the music and the beat of his heart is all i could hear. I am nervous too. 

"Tee, we already talked about this. This isn't the right time yet."he finally said. I was the one who stiffened of his answer.I loosened his arms around encircling my waist, I stepped back. I was trying to hold back the tears, observing the stars up in the sky and the moon that's hiding behind those clouds afraid to be seen.

Not yet the right time? I could feel pain like needles piercing my heart. Damn. The rejection is taking place, Beam whimpered. It feels like hell. I couldn't understand,all the nervousness I felt washed away only replaced by overwhelming sadness tearing my heart from my system. 

He doesn't want us, Tee. Beam said again. He doesn't us. He keeps on repeating like a mantra. 

Beam. Truthfully, I don't know what to say because even I couldn't think well. I am not sure anymore if this is the right idea. Maybe we are too confident that he loves us though it's not. 

But we are his mate. Beam argued. 

"His mate Beam but not the one that he loves." I painfully say the truth yet he didn't respond. 

 

When?" I asked Tae.

"Until when so I can count days from now on. Two days? 1 week? Months? Years? Tell me when?" I nonchalantly asked. Honestly, I was prepared that he will answer it like that but why does it hurts still? It feels like I was betrayed by someone I trusted the most.

"Tee, don't pressure me. Please" he protested. 'Aren't you afraid of the outcome? We are both men. I am the alpha of the pack. What will they say if they know that their alpha is a gay? I am more worried about you. You will be the one to be affected too much about this."

Me? I mouthed. It's for my sake? how could it be for my sake if I am the one who suggested to open up in the public? Isn't he the one who kept on insisting that we cant. It was always we can't! I am too pissed knowing that those words do exist in this world. 

 

"Tell me, are you really worried about me or about yourself as an ALPHA? I muttered sardonically. 

"Is it really my reputation that you care or yours Tae?" I added. I waited for his answer but I he doesn't say anything. Also, I don't want him to see my dejected face so chose not to turn to demand an answer. 

"Tae? Why cant you answer?" No answer again. 

"Do you love me Tae?"

Tee.. is the only word I heard from his mouth...

to be continued.....