Chapter 1

THIRST FOR REVENGE

Hello, thanks for dropping by. This is my first fan fiction story and I really love to write a story about this couple. So, please excuse any grammatical errors ahead. They are lovely.

I keep on flipping side by side clutching my chest that's throbbing for pain for how many days, I want to scream loudly but I suppress my voice from coming out. Those tears pouring out endlessly washing over all the pain that bottling deep inside me.

"Mom. Dad" I muttered in a very soft voice making impossible things possible. Closing my eyes once again, my body trembles of the memories of the loud crash that keeps on repeating. Blood spills everywhere while I'm lying near my parent's lifeless body, they're brutally torn by a sadistic bastard standing in front of me.

I remember clearly how his finger grasping my father's ripped head, smirk plastered on his face half covered  with mask. My eyes widened of the scene laid on my innocent eyes, "Dad", I mouthed, but the killer laughed loudly. Anger boiled in my head wanting to attack the murderer but hell this body of mine betrayed. It hurts so much how he threw my father's head meters away from me.

I forced myself to move to where my father's head rolled slowly yet progressive. I couldn't suppressed the pain when I moved my feet, it felt so numb. I stretched my hand reaching it yet I was hoisted in air by a strong hand gripping my slender neck. I couldn't breathe. Struggling, I thrashed on his gripped holding his hand that was chocking me to death.

My body weakened for the lack of oxygen, I slowly close my eyes with a twin tears rolling down my cheeks. Suddenly, he moved  me closer to him whispering something on my ears then clawed my chest digging his pointed nails into my skin. I screamed the loudest scream I could ever do. He then let me fall into the ground like a sack of potato.

I let out a sharp piercing cry as I opened my eyes. "I will in' kill you!" I growled loudly that everything crashed around me. The glasses shattered into pieces, hanging cabinets fell down and the ground shaken because of the power I am emitting.

" I will ing kill you!" I growled again. Words couldn't describe how I felt the moment I saw how the heartless bastard slaughtered my parents.

I wake up in my dreams panting heavily, soaking with sweat and catching my breath. It's been two years since the incident yet I am still having the same dreams over and over again. I saw my father standing at my door worriedly looking at me.

"I am fine dad." I said while getting up on my bed. It's still 5 am in the morning, too early for school.

"Are you sure?" I give him a thumps up sign assuring him that I am fine. 
His face brightened when we heard my mother's voice singing my dad's favorite song downstairs. He winks at me leaving my room motioning me to follow him towards the kitchen.

"I'll follow", I muttered. I went to the bathroom, took a shower, change clothes and silently go down. The smell of pancake and sizzling bacon drifted out from the kitchen made my mouth to water. I wrap my arms around and plant a kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning beautiful", I whisper on her ear. Unwrapping my arms I went to the kitchen countertop facing my father who is reading his daily newspaper while sipping his black coffee. The aroma of freshly  brewed coffee filled my nose.

"Good morning, handsome", my mother smiles at me beautifully placing the plate with food in front of me. She walks towards my dad hugging him at his neck, placing her chin on my father's head. He put his newspaper down, and lacing their fingers together which I find adorable.

"So, Mr. Handsome, are you excited for another semester?"

"Mom, who's excited to go to school?" I don't feel like going to attend school for today. I wanted to extend my vacation, it's already been wasted because of alpha training camp, finding my mate and studying financial matters about our pack. Give me some room for enjoyment I'm already deprived.

"Why?" raising her eyebrows at me. "Yo even talking to me nonstop about school and how excited he is to meet his mate. Maybe, you can find yours", she said teasingly.

I glance between my parents waiting for my response I ignore them looking at my food and continue eating it. He smacked my back with his newspaper.

'Hon, hand me over your newspaper' she started scanning the newspaper, her face lit up and excitedly read what she found.

'Listen, now! Scorpio - today is your day. Something good will happen to you, don't lose hope" she recited amusingly on my horoscope for the day.

'So, even planet and stars already move it's position sympathizing for you' interjected by my Beta Ming who just come from his night patrol.

"It doesn't mean that you find yours, you can bully me now"

"Who said I found mine?" he deniably said.

"REALLY? Don't worry. If I find my mate, I'll sweep her off her feet. I'll even tie her down if I have to" pointing my spoon towards them, winking at Ming.

"Bring her home. You're prolonging our honey moon too much." my mom retorted back.

'Whatever! I mumbled shoving the idea of them doing y things. They're like a teen wolf in heat!

"MIngkwan", catching his attention who is pouring water on the glass.

"Mmm?"

"Kit is coming tonight', he suddenly got tense upon hearing my cousin's name spilling the waters. 

'It's no use trying to deny it baby', making fun of him.

'Shut up! He roared angrily at me.

I finished my food and went upstairs to my room. I change my clothes for school. I grabbed the chinos jean paired with a navy short- sleeved dress shirt and a dessert boots. I personally don't believe on astrological forecast but hell it's our mate we are talking about I need to look Perfect on her own eyes. Positivity on my pocket.

By the way, I am Tae Darvid, the next in line alpha of the largest pack in the world; "Nightfall Shadow". Spencer Darvid married to Antoinette Halle ,does it ring a bell? Its my parents name, they own half of the land in city. After the sudden annihilation of the "Night" pack which is still remain controversial, the council urged my father to relocate here after I awakened form a deep sleep for a month. 

We also own the university named after the pack's name "Midnight University" that explains why I'm popular at school aside from my looks. I am already eighteen but I haven't meet my mate yet. I traveled around the world visiting every pack just to find here but end up bringing none back at home.

There's a snowball's chance in hell that I'll be able to find her anymore. Well, the thought playing on my mind if she is still not born yet or still a pup climbing out on her crib. I laugh out loud at my own thoughts marrying my toddler mate.

I'm pretty sure, the jail will welcome me with a very accommodating gestures.

Walking downstairs, I heard the non stop complains of mom at my newly awake younger brother who is passively eating his favorite Koko Crunch cereal. Yesterday, my mom was forced to buy pieces of it because my brother was sulking and locked in room when they arrived at home. Instantly, she went back to the grocery stores to buy bunch of cereal that has a free toys "Despicable me" inside.

I fish my keys at the kitchen counter then went to my brother kissing him on his cheek and my mom. 

'Eww!' my 7 year old brother fuse squeak disgustingly rubbing his face with the back of his hand. My brain lit up on an idea and teasingly kiss his left cheek too but he smacked me on my face away.

'GrossMOM! ' he screamed to my mother busily preparing his lunch box. He is glaring at me, jumping off the chair and stomping his feet. If glares could kill, I'll be dead by now.

Bidding goodbye I waved my hand to them not before I stepped out of the door a flying shoe hit my back. I turned my head and saw fuse smirking at me, hands across his chest.

"Dad!, Demon inside fuse awakened again. The demon showed up! Save your lives". I opened he mind link and screamed so everyone on the pack could hear it not only my dad. I leaped forward towards my truck and rev the engine, bursting into laughter together with the pack. I catch a glance of my brother fuming with anger at my side mirror following me carrying shoes throwing on my drifting car.

'Tae' mom's wolf roared on our mind link.

'I know what's waiting home for me later. Lucky day' I breathed out.