Closed Doors

Always with You

Chanyeol could feel the strong aura coming from behind the door. He stopped running from Baekhyun for a second and the smaller crashed into him from the sudden halt. Baekhyun looked up sternly at the boy while rubbing his nose.

"What the Cha-" Before Baekhyun could finish his sentence, his mouth was covered by Chanyeol's huge hands. Baekhyun tried to yank it away but Chanyeol's hold was strong.

"Shh, theres someone at the door," Chanyeol could feel the tension in the air and finally the door opened revealing the 5 men in black. Chanyeol could recognize those suits anywhere, his eyes widened as he pulled his hand away from the boy's mouth and landed it on Baekhyun's hand and started pulling him. 

"Run!" Chanyeol shouted and started running the opposite of the men to the entrance on the other side. Shocked at the taller boy's sudden action Baekhyun didn't have time to react and let himself be pulled by the boy.

They started a chase which you can mistake as criminals running away from the police if you didn't know the situation.

As he panted Chanyeol managed to look back at Baekhyun, "Sorry, please just run for now, I-I'll explain this later." Without saying another word he continued to pull Baekhyun as he ran. The men were just about 30 meters away from them. 

Baekhyun was still confused but most of his mind was focused on the boy's big hands which seemed like a perfect fit on his small hands, he felt like it was protecting him.

Feeling the sense of urgency Chanyeol looked back again to find the men closer than before, he turned an upcoming corner and opened a random door which luckily opened in one swift push. He pulled Baekhyun inside with him into the dark, cramped room. It turned out to be the janitors room.

They were so close to one another that they could feel each other's chests heaving up and down in the perfect rhythym, their hands still intertwined with each others. The footsteps got closer and Chanyeol's heart started beating faster he swears Baekhyun could hear it. Baekhyun's heart as well was beating faster but not because of the men outside, it was because he was so close to Chanyeol, he thanked god that the lights were closed or else Chanyeol would see his drastically red face. Baekhyun questioned himself as to why he was feeling that way.

"It seems like we lost him your highness," The men outside spoke in their earpieces with much difficulty. There was a reply from the other side. "Understood your highness."

Their footsteps faded in the distance and when it was completely gone Chanyeol finally sighed out in relief, still oblivious to the fact that he was still holding the other boy's hands.

" Chanyeol, how could you do that?! Who were those men?" Baekhyun screamed right infront of Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol ignored him and felt for the lights. When Chanyeol let go of the other boy's hands, Baekhyun could feel a sense of loneliness coming back at him.

"Let's get out of here first," Chanyeol says as he tried to open the door knob, which didn't seem to budge. He struggled as he tried to twist and turn the knob but it wasn't working.

"The ? Can't you just open it, how weak are you,"

"I-c-can't it's not budging,"

"What? The lock is on the inside, why can't we get out?"

After much struggling Chanyeol could hear something break. He pulled the knob but the door didn't get pulled with it. He paused for a second and turned to look at the knob in his hands and then to Baekhyun. He wore a flustered smile and a chuckle.

"Uh..." Chanyeol blanked out, not knowing what to do in this situation. It was way past school hours and there was no one at the school right now, not even the janitor.

"PARK CHANYEOL! IM GOING TO ING KILL YOU!" 

"Im sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol knew that was useless. Baekhyun threw punches in his arm, much more painful than the last ones he recieved.

Chanyeol defended himself and tried to calm the boy down but in the midst of that, he suddenly felt pain on his cheeks and dizziness came and hunted him. Baekhyun had accidentally punched him, hard. He felt himself falling, his eyes starting to fade and he could see Baekhyun running up to him in the midst of it, and then there was nothing.

 

To be continued...

Thank you for reading this chapter! Sorry I couldn't update sooner, I had practice. I hope in the next few chapters I can explain what happened to Baekhyun's past, Chanyeol's current situation and how Baekhyun came to be his guard. Will try to update soon <3