Prologue

Always with You

A teenage Byun Baekhyun's life turned upside down at the age of 18. When he first laid his eyes on him...

The day when all of Baekhyun's pent up anger and memories throughout the years resurfaced was the day when he walked towards the roof of his school with the intention of dying. His eyes were only focused on one thing: the edge. He was too blinded to realize that a certain someone had been watching the whole scene.

He climbed over the fence and stood up on the edge of the roof. Hot tears blinded his eyes as he screamed while he took a step forward expecting the cool wind rush up as he falls down, but he didn't feel it. Instead, two long arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him backwards. He hears a loud thud from behind him as he feels his back crash against someone’s soft chest. Too stunned to comprehend what just happened, he stayed in that position for a while before pulling himself up and looking behind him to see who it was.

"Are you okay?" The unknown boy asked as he sat back up to rub his back while wearing a goofy smile on his face. Baekhyun could only look at the boy with confusion on his face. "Uh...you were about to die..so I saved you I guess? I-I mean, who wouldn't, I can't just let someone die right in front of me and expect myself not to do something..." The boy still wore that smile, which unexpectedly filled Baekhyun's heart with warmth. The memories of sadness was overshadowed by the boy's warm gaze, Baekhyun could hear his heart pounding loudly. Awkwardness filled the air which made the boy very uncomfortable. The boy stood up and offered Baekhyun his hand which Baekhyun absentmindedly took after a while.

"Thank you..." Baekhyun mouthed as quiet as a whisper and looked up at the surprisingly tall boy. The boy had glistening black hair which was fixed nicely, even though his huge ears seemed off, it was perfect on him. How handsome Baekhyun thought to himself. Everything that happened just now seemed to be just a nightmare which he woke up from. Every corner of his brain was occupied by the boy infront of him.

The boy caught what he said and smiled, "You're welcome," Baekhyun can't help but chuckle at how those huge ears perk up as the boy smiles, "Yoda," he says without putting much thought into it.

The boy knotted his eyebrows together, pissed at what Baekhyun just called him, "My name is Park Chanyeol! Not yoda, you midget!" With a death filled glare, Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's arm, hard.

"You wanna die?!" Baekhyun roared.

"Don't talk about dying! You were about to die minutes ago!" Chanyeol whimpered while grabbing his arm. He was too shocked to find out how such a small figure could be such a good hitter.

"I'll kill you right now if you mention anything about my height again," Baekhyun warned as he held up a fist infront of Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol didn't want to expirience that pain again so he just sighed and smiled faintly.

"Sorry, I won't do it again. Oh, by the way I haven't gotten your name yet,"

"Byun Baekhyun, call me Baekhyun,"

"Baek it is!"

"No, I don't like anyone calling me nicknames,"

"Well, I just happened to save your life so I'm not anyone anymore, you owe me!"

"I didn't ask for it you er!"

"Baek! Baek! BAEK!!!!!"

By this time Chanyeol was laughing and sticking his tongue out while running around so he can't be caught by the smaller. On the outside, Baekhyun was filled with rage as he chased Chanyeol, but deep inside, both his heart and mind were happy, this silly boy had made him happy again.

...

Strong footsteps can be heard throughout the school as about 5 men raced through the hallways. Men in black suits and sunglasses which you can very easily mistake for the mafia or some black organization from afar.

"We have found where he is hiding, your highness. It seems like he is at his college," One of the men says on their earpiece.

When they turn a corner, the sight of the school roof's entrance could be seen. They cilmb the staircase and stops at door. They could hear laughing and shouting at the other side. When they open the door the 2 boys who were shouting froze in their spots as they both turn their heads simultaneously at the entrance.

"It seems that we have found Prince Chanyeol, your highness..."

 

To be continued...

*Since these are the first chapters, I will try to update tomorrow if I can!*