The End

A wish that came true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What was he laughing when his boyfriend was there and without even recognizing him...? All these years had been gone ... the memories that only Seungri seemed to have, were passing through his eyes as he looked Jiyong in the eyes of the distance...

 

His eyes filled with tears and he had to look down ... he felt so sad ... he was really falling into the reality of his problem...

 

Of what his mad desire had done ... what he himself have done...

 

He put his hands in his face and could no longer hold the content crying ... his whole life had gone overboard ... his best friends, those who were always for him.. those who had dried his tears several times, with those who had laughed until they were tired ... they were no longer ...

And not to mention Jiyong ... his gorgeous Jiyong ... with those eyes and those lips that until today make him sighs ... he remembered his fights ... his good moments... those that exploded his of happiness, his embraces, waking up with him in the morning, his kisses of those who leave him begging for more and when that "more" came it was the most incredible that could exist ... his complicity, his looks, his secrets ... his love ... his was no longer, he had lost ... and only because he had sought it himself.

 

He took the beer he had in his hand, dinking all at once, and went out as fast as he could from the place... he wanted to run ... but his heavy legs didn’t listen to him ... maybe the weight of his heart at the moment was very heavy for all the sadness he had, which was impossible to carry for his own body.

 

He left the Bar and started walking ... wanted to be in his house ... no matter how lonely he needed to be in a place known for a change.

 

He was halfway ... and someone grabbed his shoulder ... Seungri turned to look who he was ... maybe it was Joe who had followed him ... after all, he believed that he was his boyfriend and still he hadn’t had time to break up with the poor guy.

 

When he saw the redhead who was looking at him with a nice smile in his mouth, as his boyfriend always did ... those sparkling eyes that looked at him as always ... maybe ... Jiyong remembered him too? No ... Surely not ... his smile faded again.

 

 

-  What's wrong? - asked the redhead in front of him to notice his eyes full of tears that formed again ...

- I ... you ... and I .... we were .... I do not know if your ... - Seungri really did not know what to say.

- You and I ... I like that ... Seungri, will you stay with me? - Jiyong told him looking into his eyes, reaching his soul so hurt that he knew that somewhere hidden was ...

 

Before Seungri could open his mouth to say something ... he grabbed hold of his hand and started to run ... Seungri could not think ... just looked at Jiyong ... he looked so beautiful ... in all the meaning of the word

 

And they ran ... they ran until their legs gave him no more ... under the immense bright and full moon ... and the sky full of stars that and off their lights in the immensity of the night.

 

He had not realized where he was until they stopped, Seungri had only been occupying his sight in Jiyong, missed him so much ... they were only on the park's hill ... he had been several times in the place with him and his friends, but this was the first time they were at night ... and he regretted not having done it before, the place was dreamed.

 

the whole city was full of lights ... and infinite sky and he at his side, took away the little breath he had left ... all those few hours in awe and suddenly this...

 

- I know you don’t know me ... and neither do I ...

 

Those words uttered by Jiyong, twisted him inside ... but he sighed to stay in control ... he had to be strong.

 

- I know that you don’t want me or have me close ... you avoid me everywhere ... but ... today I saw you different ... then I thought today maybe I could talk to you, maybe I would have the opportunity today to tell you ... damn! That is hard to say... look Seungri, I know this is going to sound very strange ... and very crazy at the same time, believe me I've thought it over and over ... but hey! I don’t give a ... the thing is that I dream about you ... every night ...

 

Seungri froze with what he heard ... Jiyong was being really sincere, and he knew him very well...

 

- I dream very clear things ... moments lived with you ... they seem ... memories ... they are as clear as I really had lived them ... I wake up every day with a terrible sadness in my chest because... I feel like I...

 

Jiyong looked up, not sure whether to continue or not in his "crazy and unreal" story, but "the blonde" in front of him looked at him as if he knew exactly what he was talking about ... his eyes told him to go on .. which was not crazy ... so Jiyong should finish telling him that long ago made him feel imprisoned by such a bittersweet feeling, since every time he wanted to approach h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter