Part 1

A wish that came true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- And this is going to be the last time I'll talk to you, you heard me Jiyong ?! the last!! so don’t call me tomorrow asking for forgiveness and everything else ...! so, goodbye!!! FOREVER you JERK!!!!

 

On the other side of the line Jiyong was listening, trying to speak but Seungri did not listen ... simply his cries of anger did not subside...

 

Seungri heard nothing else, cut off the call without caring any more about what Jiyong had to say.

 

- And let me hear you ... my ! - He shouted as he threw the cell phone on the bed and a big sigh came out of his mouth.

 

 

He was alone in his room ... at his house actually ... just that night his family had left him alone ... one Saturday and all Sunday with the house for him alone and Jiyong, his boyfriend already for more than 5 years to this day, he had to go see his friend YoungBae who just today had his first concert at his uncle's bar ... and he could not fail ... but Seungri had other plans .. he hoped to have a "romantic" weekend with his beautiful boyfriend, where they could watch movies ... kissing and touching in the armchair without being seen or more ... they could do it in the room without trying to be seen or heard for his family! But no ... Her boyfriend had "more important" plans with his best friend ... how stupid was that ?!

 

"He does not prefer me to spend Saturday with me ... that am being very obvious now.

He changed me for his friend ... all the damn men are the same!!! I should have listened to my girls ... I should have known that Jiyong could not be the exception..."

 

Seungri knew that tonight ... he was going to have it alone ... and it did not make him any fun.

 

"It's a ing Saturday!! Saturday, to have fun and not to be alone ... I hate to be alone...

 

DAMN JIYONG!!! AND DAMN BAE TOO..!  "

 

He called his friend, Daesung, but this one was busy helping his family to put together a big puzzle of 450 pieces (just like every Saturday and Sunday inclusive...)

 

- Come on Dae ... even if it's a weekend you have to spend it with your friends ... well, with me in this special case...

- It's that you know that I don’t see my parents in the week for their work and they want to be with us the weekend ... aside today we started one that is the most difficult and challenging ... apart that... there is party of pizzas here... yay!!!!

- You change me for a damn pizza and a puzzle?! Are you the same as Jiyong you know? You two change me for a puzzle or for Bae and his concert... or whatever!

- Ohh today was Bae's ??? Well, in that case I'll see if I can escape for a while to go see him ... but after the pizza of course...

- Ohhh how treacherous are you...huh

- Seungri ... Bae is your friend too ... you should go with Jiyong and not make a scene of jealousy ... you are joining a lot with kimy and chae ... you heard like them...

- Me?!!!!! I make a scene?? !!! Me?!!! And don’t get in my besties at this Daesung!

- Your besties, we are yours besties too ... okay, listen.... if you want I'll see you at the Bar ... AFTER THE PUZZLE AND THE PIZZA!... bye GIRL!

 

"Did he hang me ?! And he told me ... girl ?! Damn puzzle ...! (And pizza ...) and damn treacherous !!!!"

Seungri was going around the house ... he went up the stairs ... he lowered them ... he would turn on the big TV in the living room ... he would turn it off ... he would lie down in the couch ... repeating that sequence for a while.

 

that so boring !!!! It's not like I imagined spending the damn weekend ...

 

Suddenly he said something that would cost him VERY expensive later ...

 

 

"I WISH I HAVE NEVER KNOWN JIYONG, NEITHER BAE OR DAESUNG ... !!!!!"

 

He yelled looking at the moon sitting on the swing of his little sister in his yard, angry at his friends and boyfriend for "leaving him alone" ...

 

At that moment the sky began to open above him and the wind began to blow out of nowhere on the hot summer night ... suddenly lightning fell near where Seungri was sitting and with a great loud sound made Seungri fall swing where he fell slamming his head hard against the floor making him unconscious on the floor for a while...

 

Soon his dog woke him up his face... Seungri didn’t know what had happened ... or where he was ... until he remembered what happened and jumped up ...

 

What the ...?!

 

He looked everywhere and no signs of the sudden storm ... the sky were clear as it was seconds before the "strange storm" that made lightning fall from nothing.

 

"Wow! What a strange thing, right?"

 

"It must be one of those summer storms and with climate change ... time is getting crazy ..." he thought to himself.

 

He had already decided ... he would go to see Bae and then try to bring his boyfriend to bed with him.

 

Yes! That's what I'll do!

 

He said and started to walk to his house, where he bathed, and dressed, and when he was looking for his cell phone ... looked around his room and noticed something very strange ... what made him freeze and feel a cold on his back.

 

The photos with Jiyong scattered all over his room ... They were not there.

 

He was alone with another boy who did not recognize in the same scene where the other pictures had taken with his boyfriend, Jiyong.

 

He looked at each photo carefully ... he turned them in his hand to see if there were any mistakes ... but those photos were there a long time ago and his mother would not dare to change them at all, since he loved Jiyong more that to him, his own son ...

 

 

He found his cell phone lying next to his bed ... and without wasting time ran out to the bar of Bae's uncle ... it was almost time ...

 

then he would take care of the subject of the photos ... there would have to be some mistake ... or he would already be going insane.

 

When he arrived at the Bar, it was full of well-known people, Seungri was well known to all, like his friends ... he asked them all for Jiyong, but despite the faces of confusion of each one (which was extremely strange) they told him that they had not seen it ... well maybe they were delayed or something...

He stayed at the bar when he deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter