Stars in the heaven (II)

Stars in the heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another pack of tissue perhaps? ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19th Oct 2034

“Did you know what is this?”

“I don’t know… my friend always take this when she have headache, so I take one to relieve mine…” He sighed heavily...

“Miss Jung, this is not an ordinary medicine… This medicine is for people that have cancer… and this is specifically for terminal patient… ”

I can’t catch every words the doctor said, but the only word that I managed to catch is…. It is for people with cancer….

“Is it true?”

“Why would I lie to you miss Jung? I told you this because if you ever take this again, you could die because of the dosage… It have higher dosage then the commercial medicine, you should know that…”

Why…. Why she didn’t say anything to me?? Am I that untrustworthy to her that she decided not to talk about this? Why??

I went home with a heavy heart, I don’t know what I should do… Should I just ask her? Should I just put back the medicine in her coat? Arghhh!!! This is so frustrating! Why can’t she just tell me the truth? Why she hide this important fact from me? Why Am….Why…. I crumble into tears as I sit in fetal position at the couch…

“Soojungah…Why are you crying?” I look up and saw her sitting next to me… I just look at her as she touch my disheveled hairs...

“Nothing… I’m just stressed out…”

“Don’t push yourself too much, you will get inspiration at unexpected time…” She patted my head as she smile brightly at me… And you know what? She’s breaking every piece of my heart with her smile…

How could you Am?? How could you….

I hug her tightly and just cried in her arm… Because I couldn’t say anything to her… I just couldn’t ask her about her sickness… I just can’t…

“Shhh… It’s alright princess… Wait here, I’ll bring your favorite ice cream… Okay?” I just nod at her… She keep feeding me the ice cream till I finish the whole box and she just cuddle with me after that... I… I want this to be forever… Can I??

 

24th Oct 2034

“I wish you endless happiness, I wish you get your dream car, I wish you will meet a good and devoting husband and get married”

“Scratch the last part…”

“Huh? Why? You don’t want it?”

“Not now…”

How can she just casually say that? Wishing me to meet someone and get married? How on earth am I supposed to do that huh? When… I’m in love with her in the first place…Didn’t she notice? How I always shooed anyone who tried to make a move on her? Didn’t she realize, she’s the only person that I need?

“Is there anything that you wanna tell me? You know, some kind of dark, dirty secret maybe?”

“Well… I had one…”

“What is it?”

“I like you…”

I didn’t expect this and now I can feel my cheeks burn… Jeez this llama…

“That’s old secret…”

“Then there’s none…”

But really, I just want her to be honest with me, about the secret that she kept, but I guess, she will never talk about this… not even once…

“Can’t I just marry you?”

“Well… It’s illegal in here, beside, I’m not a great person…”

The moment she said that, I swear, I just wanna jump at her and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter