Stars in the heaven (I)

Stars in the heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18th Sept 2035

I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you, take me back to the night we meet

This song…. It keep on repeating in my head… Maybe its coincidence, or maybe the fate decided to laugh at me by playing this song on my radio station… Not that I can’t change the station, but I know, the memory behind the song is something that I can’t never forgot… Not even a bit….

My name is Amber Liu…. I’ma music producer in this company, known as FX entertainment... To say that I’m a music Mozart is exaggerating, but I do make some good music and I’ve got known because of it… Boyfriend? I don’t have one and maybe never will… Girlfriend? Nope… I don’t have one either…although I secretly had someone that I would die for if she ask me to do so… This special someone who always with me, through up and down… We’ve known each other since we are teenagers… I bump into her when she was escaping from her class and eventually we meet again at the arcade. She’s so bold and caring and delinquent too but she can be quite possessive when there’s girls or even boys that want to get to know me… I’m quite a masculine person even though I’m a girl, so love letters or confession is something I will always expect when I finish my class, but of course, it usually won’t be replied since she will either torn it apart or make a three point throw into the bin… Heh… Didn’t I tell how possessive she is? The only reason she always told me why she did that is because they only wanna play with me or testing their market value so she’s just saving me from heartbreak…That’s what she told me… We spent most of the time together… Did I mention that we lived together? It was 1st June as far as I remember, when she knock on my door in the morning, saying that she’s gonna live together with me… And maybe, slowly from there, or maybe somewhere between our stupid, useless argument, I fell for her… I fell for her really hard… But… I know it won’t work… First, because I can’t even tell whether she’s into girl or not or if she’s interested in me or not, but the main reason why I know it won’t work is because……. I’m dying....

 

 

24th Oct 2034

“Happy birthday Soojungah” I bring out the cake and present it to her… she act like a tough kid but I know she love it…

“Why would you give me a cake? I’m not a kid anymore…”

“Then what do you want?”

“I don’t know, maybe...new phone?”

“You always love to freeload me right?”

“Well, if it’s not me, then who will?”

“Aish this girl… Make a wish and blow the candle…”

“Arasso~” She clasp her hand and close her eyes. She’s so beautiful that I want just to hug and kiss her, but I keep the intention to myself… She open her eyes and blow out the candle… I cut the cake and feed her a slice of it, before I took the cream and smeared it on her face..

“Why you..come back here!” I run from her to avoid her wrath but my shortness of breath make me stop not far away from her, she jump at me and both of us fell to the ground… She was on top of me and our face are just few centimeter apart… When we realize how close our face is, she back out from and sit awkwardly near me as I sit beside her….

“Hey stupid…”

“Hmm?”

“Thank you for this…”

“No problem princess.. Anything for your highness.”

“Jeez… your sweet talk won’t work with me…”

“I know…”

“What you wish for me?”

“Huh?”

“It’s my birthday, so I wanna know what your wish for me…because you haven’t told me what is your wish for my day”

“Hmmm… Happy birthday?”

“What the…. Come on! Be serious… What will you wish me, I wanna hear it…”

My wish? My wish is kinda complicated to say…because, I wish that I could have more time to spend with her, I wish I could held her and cheer her up every time she feel down, and I wish…. I could tell her, that I love her…more than anything…

“Okay…. I wish you endless happiness, I wish you get your dream car, I wish you will meet a good and devoting husband and get married”

“Scratch the last part…”

“Huh? Why? You don’t want it?”

“Not now…”

“Soojungah, I want you to find someone who can love you and cherish you all the time, but if you keep on pushing them away, you will end up being alone later on”

“It’s okay, I always have you…”

“But I won’t be here forever…”

“Aish…. Fine I will find someone later on, just not now… And where are you going? Are you going to leave me?”

“I’m not going anywhere…”

“Then why you talk like you are?”

“I’m just saying…”

“Then you better shut up,,,”

“You really have a dictator attitude, you know that?”

“I know…” I can only shake my head with her attitude…

“Hey Am….Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Is there anything that you wanna tell me? You know, some kind of dark, dirty secret maybe?” I look at her closely, she wouldn’t mean about my sickness right? Maybe she’s just being curious…yea, maybe she’s just being curious…

“Well….. I had one…”

“What is it?”

“I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter