Can I Kiss you?

Butterflies for Dinner

On Wednesday morning Taeil couldn't hold in his excitment. The practice wouldn't be until later in the evening so Taeil spends the day preparing. Warm coffee wakes him up and he gets a jolt of energy. Taeil's singing fills the empty house as he takes his shower. Wiping the fog from the mirror Taeil takes a long look at himself. He had never liked how small his eyes are so he always wore a pair of glasses to cover his insecurity. He shakes his head and continues to get ready. For some crazy reason Jihoon had taken a liking to Taeil and...he didn't know if that made him feel more self-concious or more secure. Suddenly he started to get nervous. It wasn't going to be just the two of them tonight. The rest of his group would be playing as well as whoever else would show up. What if they think he was weird or if they would want him to sing. He was only just now getting comfortable singing around Jihoon. Suddenly the room felt cold and lonely, Taeil hugs his sweater to himself and tries to stop thinking negativly. The cold air trying to push in from the window draws him in and he looks out. 

Fall was one of Taeils favorite seasons. He felt like the world calmed down and time went by a little slower. Right now all he wanted was for time to speed up. As new as his feelings for Jihoon were, Taeil just wanted something to happen. He watched the leaves slowly fall from the trees onto the ground. It had been a while since he had a romantic type of relationship and Taeil felt himself starting to crave another humans touch. He wasn't quite ready for anything to intense but he did miss kissing and hand holding. Checking the time on his phone Taeil see's a message from Jihoon. 

I'm so excited to see you tonight!

Taeil smiles and feels the sadness starting to melt away. He sends a text back, I'm excited too! Do you have time to come over to my hosue first?

Not even a full minute later he recives a text back. Yes! I can be over in an hour and a half. Is that ok? 

Taeil confirms the text and can't decide if he's nervous or excited, probably a mixture of both. Looking around his room he sees the giant mess it has become. He turns on some music and gets to work tidying it all up. Hearing a knock on the door Taeils heartrate shoots up and he feels his hands begin to shake. The man on the other side of the door was humming, Taeils smiles and opens the door. The strong scent of colonge fills his nostrils and the spices warm his senses. "Come on in." 

Jihoon beams as he steps through the door. The presence of Jihoon in his house made everything more cozy. His mom did her best to make it really feel like a home  and she did a great job. But something about being alone in the place just reminded Taeil of a sadness he didn't want to have to deal with. That's part of why he always either spent his time at the resturant, in the woods, or at the coffeeshop. As cliche as it sounded everything brightened when Jihoon entered the room. He stood up from taking off his shoes and smiled at Taeil. "I love your home it feels so cute and cozy. Just like you." 

Jihoon winks as he ends the sentance and Taeil doesn't know if he should punch him or blush. He does both and scolds Jihoon, "Not even a minute in here and you're already being so corny!" 

Jihoons laugh echos in Taeils ears and he knows he can't stay mad. "Do you want anything to drink? We can sit in the living room if you want." 

"I'm ok. I was actually curious as to why invited me over before. Don't tell me youre nervous? I promise my friends are alright. You met two of who will be there already, Kyung and Jiho. Those two are the real jokers so if you can handle them you'll be fine." Jihoon throws up a thumbs up. 

"No it wasn't that. Well I guess a little bit. I just wanted to see you before. I really enjoy being in your company. I still haven't figured out what it is but somthing about you makes me feel so comfortable." Taeil says and plops himself down on the couch.

Jihoon burts out in a grin and sits close to Taeil. He takes the older one's hands in his own and dramticaly leans on Taeil, "It must be because we're soulmates lost in time!"

"I swear I'm going to hit you and you won't like it!"

Jihoon laughs and falls back against the couch. He doesn't take his hands away from Taeils and instead tangles their fingers together. Jihoon studies Taeils face and lifts his eyebrows, "You look like you have somthing to say."

Taeil pauses for a moment and thinks. Now honestly felt like the perfect moment to him. "Close your eyes I want to try something. Don't worry I'm not going to do anything dirty. Promise you'll keep them closed?"

Jihoon nods and closes his eyes. He rests his head agaisnt the back of the couch and lightly taps his feet to a beat going on inside his head. "Promise~~"

Taeil studies Jihoon's face, all of his features fit together so nicely and Jihoon looked so mature for being younger than him. Jihoon was dressed stylishly for the weather and matched his socks to his scarf. Taeil chuckles at this and a smile creeps it's way onto Jihoons lips. Taeil takes a deep breath and squeezes Jihoon's hand. He leans in and pauses for a moment and takes in the feeling of the warmth radiating from Jihoon. Taeil leaves a small kiss on Jihoon and instantly his stomach fills with butterflies and warmth. The smile on Jihoons face expands into a grin and he jumps up and brings Taeil into a hug. Their giggles erupt into the room and everything and every worry disapears.

"I feel so happy." Jihoon whispers into Taeils hair. The deep rumble from his voice vibrated slightly and sent shivers down his spine. Jihoon jumps back and puts his hands on Taeils shoulders, "We can't be late! I still need to show you what I can do behind the mic!"

"You're like a little kid eager to impress their mom." Taeil says with a laugh.

"I do want to impress you, because I like you so much." Jihoon says with complete seriousness. 

"I like you too Jihoon." Taeils says with the same serious tone of voice. 

"Can I please kiss you again before we go?" Jihoon asks, a flush of pink had creeped onto his cheeks. 

Taeils nods and Jihoon slowly leans in and lets their lips connect, his lips were soft against Taeils. Taeils deepens the kiss and lightly places his hands on Jihoons neck. He felt the older mans pulse beating faster than normal. Taeils breaks the kiss and smiles up at Jihoon. Jihoon grins back and pulls Taeil into a hug once more, "I'm so happy!"