Chapter 10

Electricity - Jeongcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡ When dawn comes, like the sky and sunlight ♡

 

When Seungcheol entered his house he saw Soonyoung jumping and asking things like how was the dinner, when can I meet him, is he in the car, and some other things.

"Calm Down. Did you eat too many sweets? Also it was great." Seungcheol dropped himself tiredly on the couch.

"Thank god you're home. I'm hungry can you cook something?" Jihoon asked.

"It's friday remember? Go and call a pizzeria. I'm not cooking at all.

"Jisoo! My best and favourite bro!" Jihoon shouted.

"What do you want?" Joshua came out from his room.

"Call a pizzeria. Thank you!"

"Why can't your spoiled do it for yourself? I'm tired of being your ing slave." Joshua cursed which left everyone shocked.

"Did I just hear the one and only Jisoo swear?" Hansol ran downstairs.

"Yes you did. Problem?" What the hell is up with him.

"Are you okay mate?" Soonyoung asked.

"Do I look fine? I'm stressed as and Jihoon is out here whining like Jongdae." Joshua rolled his eyes.

"Who is that?" Jihoon asked back.

"My classmate. Anyways, can you please be a big man, and call the pizzeria by yourself. Thank you shorty." Joshua shut the door.

"Did he hang out with Wonwoo too much?" Jihoon sat down too.

"Seems like. Also where the hell is he again?" Seungcheol stood up quickly.

"No idea. But also I don't care. He is like a trouble magnet. And I don't want to get involved in his messy things." Jihoon turned the TV on and started to watch some type of an anime with korean subtitles.

"I swear if they do someth-" He was interupted by the sound of the front door being shut, and Mingyu and Wonwoo coming home.

"Hi! Food? Or do I need to cook again?" Mingyu smiled widely.

"Where the hell were you again?" Seungcheol asked loudly.

"You didn't answer to the question though." Wonwoo ingored what the older said.

"Do I look like I care? Now tell me what makes you guys came home at 10 pm?" Seungcheol looked at the clock.

"We were at our friends doing a school project." Mingyu answered.

"And why couldn't you inform me about it?"

"Joshua said you're having a dinner with someone so I didn't want to interupt you." Wonwoo said coldly and went upstairs.

"I can't believe this child." Cheol sighed.

"Sorry." Mingyu mumbled.

"It's not just your fault. Now go and take a shower and come down after Jihoon calls the pizzeria for some food." Cheol went upstairs too to see the little children too.

They were all playing and watching some children film on the TV when he entered the room and they suddenly got up to hug him.

"How was your day Papa?" Seokmin asked.

"It was great. What about you?" He smiled.

"I became friends with a really cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter