Chapter 9

Electricity - Jeongcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡ I Wanna Mach You To My Heart ♡ 

Seungcheol and Jeonghan arrived in front of the Highschool. Suprisingly only Hansol and Joshua came out from the building.

"Dad, you won't believe but my Math test turned out to be a B! I'm so proud of myself." Hansol sat in the car not realising Jeonghan.

"I'm proud of you too. Where are your other brothers?" He asked.

"I have no idea. Last time I saw them was at dinner break. Mingyu didn't attend our last lesson." Hansol answered.

"Uhm, hello Jeonghan hyung!" Joshua greeted the long haired boy awkwardly.

"Hi Jisoo." He smiled at him.

"Is Seungkwan here too?" Hansol only cared about Seungkwan.

"No. He is busy. But he can't wait until Friday. He was on his phone texting you 24/7 when we were in Jeju. What can you talk about all the time?" He laughed.

"Well Dad and you talked for hours too!" Hansol tried to hide his embarassment. "And he talks about you a lot." He added teasingly.

"Really? Cheollie what are you telling about me to your kids?" Jeonghan turned to Seungcheol who was driving to Soonhoon's school.

"Well he always says, how beautiful you are, how angelic your face is, how soft your hair and your voice are, and a lot of other sweet stuff." Hansol said and Jisoo was trying not to laugh.

"Oh." Jeonghan's face went all red.

"I told you to shut it!" Seungcheol was blushing too.

"Aw, both of you are blushing! How adorable. Papa Scoups and Mama Hannie." He giggled and the the two adults swore their hearts stop from what the younger said.

"Mama Hannie?" Jisoo asked back being confused.

"Well, I'm expecting him to be my mum, oops? Is it wrong that I call you mum instead of dad? I don't want to misgender you or anything." Jeonghan couldn't answer right now. Hansol just called him his mum when he is not even dating his dad, only met him 4 days ago.

"You-you can call me that, I-I don't mind it." He stuttered.

"Great. Thanks mum." He hugged the seat and put his arms around Jeonghan.

"What got into you, mate?" Jisoo laughed.

"I need love and Jeonghan is mum material." He smiled widely.

Seungcheol was just shocked through out the whole ride. He picked everyone up and finally got home.

"Jisoo can you take care of everyone today? Jeonghan and I will go out together somewhere." Seungcheol said.

"PAPA SCOUPS HAS A DATE EVERYONE. STAY CALM!" Soonyoung shouted with the top of his lungs.

"Hush! It's not a date." Sometimes he just felt like they were too much.

"Say what you want. Anyways I haven't met Jeonghan properly yet. What is he like Hansol?" He was hyper as ever.

"Mum material af. You will love him. Call him Mama Hannie." Hansol winked at his dad.

"Hoshi. Why don't you go upstairs with Woozi and do your homework? Thank you." Cheol said.

"But I want to meet Jeonghan." He whined.

"Maybe a next time when you're more calm." 

"Rude" Soonyoung gave him a look that could kill and ran upstairs.

"Why is he so damn extra. I'm curious too to properly meet Jeonghan but still. How do you bare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter