Chapter 16

Electricity - Jeongcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡ Highlight ♡ 

 

 

Later on that night, Mingyu cook some food and everyone ate from it. It was almost 8 which ment the others will be home soon. Mingyu, Soonyoung, and Jun were once again downstairs, watching TV as usual.

"I thought you had dance lessons on fridays too?" Jeonghan asked Soonyoung.

"Yeah, I have. But my leg really hurts and dad said I shouldn't push myself that hard. So I didn't go today." He expained.

"Right. I hope you will feel better." He said.

"Yeah. I hope too. I will have a perfomance in school, and I don't want to fail it." He continued.
"Also would you mind attending it?"

"No. If you want to I can go. I would love to see you dancing." Jeonghan said.

"Jeonghan! Can you come here?" Chan  spoke from the stairs.

"Yes. What's the problem?" he walked to him.

Chan went upstairs with the older following him. He seemed worried, and sad.

"Wonwoo is crying." Chan mumbled.

"Crying? Why? Where?" Jeonghan asked back.

"In his room. I don't know why. Can you make him happy?"

"I'm going to talk to him. Go and play with Minghao." He said and the boy ran to his room.

Jeonghan knocked on the door, but only small sniffs were the respons. He slowly opened it and closed it when he went in, and saw the boy crying on his bed.

"Hey. Wonwoo, what's wrong?" He walked to his bed and sat down on it. Suddenly Wonwoo hugged his tightly and cried harder. The older didn't ask anything. He let him get his sadness out.

"I don't want this anymore. I don't want these feelings." Wonwoo mumbled into the other's shoulder.

"Shh, tell me what's wrong. I won't tell it to anyone. You can trust me." Jeonghan broke the hug and looked into his eyes. They were red and puffy. This sight broke Jeonghan's heart.

"I-i can't." Wonwoo sobbed.

"Please. No one will ever know it." He was curious. He wanted to help the boy.

"But you will think I'm disgusting, and weak." Wonwoo held Jeonghan's hand like it was something for safety.

"No I won't." Silence filled the room for minutes when Wonwoo decided to talk about it.

"At school people always call me out for not being strong, bully me because I'm shy, and not sociable. They even hurt me and send me some gross messages." Wonwoo murmured and looked down on his and Jeonghan's hand.

The older had no idea what to say. He just hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry Wonwoo. But tell me why would I find you disgusting because of this?" Jeonghan asked.

"Ugh, it's not all." He said angrily.

"Then tell me all." Jeonghan's voice was soft. It made Wonwoo feel safer.

"It's so hard to say this. I don't want people to think I'm a freak."

"I won't think that." Jeonghan really wanted to know it now.

"I-I think- ugh, I think I like Mingyu." Wonwoo started to cry har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter