Chapter 15

Electricity - Jeongcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡ When we face each other ♡

 

The two males were working together at the moment on a project for their company. It seemed like they had the same ideas and agreed on most of the things. Their team work was really good.

"Ah we're almost finished." Jeonghan said.

"Yeah. And we will still have 1 hour left." Seungcheol added.

"What should we do after it?" He asked.

"I don't know. Maybe have a coffee in the lobby?" Cheol suggested.

"Okay. That would be great." He smiled and went back to the work.

*

Later they finished it, and they were sitting by a table drinking the liquid and talking.

"How did you find out Seungkwan's neck though?" Seungcheol asked.

"Embarassing story." Jeonghan said and the other got that he doesn't want to tell it.

"Okay. Do you think we should do something?"

"I don't know. I think we should just let them live? I mean I don't want to get involved in their private life. Seungkwan is more like my best friend so."

"I was thinking the same." Suddenly Mr. Kim ran to them.

"Seungcheol, I was looking for you, so here is the invitation." He gave him a paper.

"Invitation? For what?" Seungcheol started to read the paper.

"For this Friday's business meeting. I really want you to be there. Anyway, I need to go right now, I have a lots of things to do, so bye!" He dissapeared.

"Ugh, I gotta find a babysitter. Not this mess again." Seungcheol whined.

"Babysitter? I can take care of the kids! I valunteer." Jeonghan smiled brightly.

"You're my assistance Jeonghan, not my slave." Cheol said with a serious tone.

"Cheollie! You know I love them! Please!" He begged.

"I will think about it okay?"

"Yeah. Can you bring me home today too?" He looked at him with big eyes.

"How could I let you go on a dirty bus? You're way too pretty to travel by those old buses."

"You said almost the same thing exactly a month ago." Jeonghan blushed.

"Seems like my point of view haven't changed. You just got more beautiful." At this point both of the males were aware that they were flirting. But none of them minded.

"Oh really? Seems like the older we get the better we look. Just look at yourself. So handsome." Jeonghan continued.

"Yeah." Cheol smiled and Jeonghan swore he fell in love over and over again.

"Let's get your pretty face home." Seungcheol stood up and walked outside to the car. He opened the door for Jeonghan.

"What a gentleman." The younger laughed.

The other sat in too, and drove him home. Through out the ride, they were stealing small glances from each other.

*

"Choi Seungcheol, right?" Mrs. Yoon asked.

"Yes. That's me." He smiled.

"What a handsome man. Come and sit down, let's get to know you." She walked to the living room with the older on his side.

"Jeonghan, could you make us tea?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter