Chapter 11

Electricity - Jeongcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ♡ We are resembling each other with time ♡

 

Seungcheol had no idea what was the time but the big strorms outside has woke him up from his sweet dreams.

He groaned and looked at the clock. It was only half past 7. That's too freaking early.

He tried to sleep back but the nature outside kept him awake. After 10 minutes of rolling from one side to the other he got up and walked to the living room, where he suprisingly was Wonwoo and Minghao watching TV.

"Good morning Papa!" Minghao smiled a big.

"Morning prince. Why so early today?" He sat next to them.

"The weather was bad, and I wasn't tired." Minghao explaned.

"Okay. What about you Wonwoo?"

"Couldn't sleep. Also I was quite hungry so I ate some cereals." He answered.

"Good then."

"Papa! You promised me that Sanha and Jeonghan will come over! Can you call them?" Minghao looked at him with big eyes.

"Sanha is your friend right? And Jeonghan is dad's assistence I guess?" Wonwoo was a totally different person with Minghao that's for sure.

"Yes! I love them. You will love them too." Minghao was so adorable.

"Sure." Wonwoo smiled. Smiled. He freaking smiled finally after like decades.

"Why is everyone awake?" Hansol walked downstairs while rubbung his eyes.

"Only three of us. But you're awake too though." Wonwoo pointed at him.

"Yeah. Cause the weather is bad. I wanted to go outside with Kwannie but the nature says not today." Hansol went into the kitchen probably preparing food.

"Why don't you invite him over?" Cheol asked.

Seconds later Hansol came back with some crisps and sat down.

"Well, Can you invite him over? I'm kinda scared you know." Hansol mumbled.

"Okay." Seungcheol nodded and turned the TV on. All four of them started to watch whatever was currently on.

*

Around 9 Mingyu walked downstairs looking really sleepy.

"You look great today Mingyu." Hansol laughed.

"He still looks better than you in your normal state." Wonwoo said.

"Don't think so."

"Well they are facts so why are we arguing about this?" Wonwoo stood up and suddenly hugged Mingyu.

"What the... Is that you Wonwoo?" Soonyoung stopped on the stairway.

"So funny." Wonwoo fake laughed.

"Dad, can you call Jeonghan hyung to come over with Seungkwan and Sanha? I'm waiting." Hansol whined.

"Yeah okay." Cheol stood up and went to his bedroom to get his phone. He quickly searched for the pretty boys number and phoned him.

"Hello Jeonghan! Did I wake you up?" Seungcheol asked sweetly.

"Nah. I couldn't sleep because of the weather. It's so bad. Ugh. It makes me gloomy and all." Jeonghan complained.

"Same here. Well I called you to ask if you would like to come over today? With Seungkwan and Sanha though. The kids need some company." Cheol sat on his bed.

"It seems like you need some too." Seungcheol's face went red.

"Anyway. We can come over to dinner cause we're having lunch with our neighbors."

"That's great. Around 6 pm then?"

"Yeah. Thanks for inviting us." Seungcheol could hear Jeonghan smiling on the other side of the line.

"My pleasure. Bye!"

"Bye Cheollie!" Wow this conversation lasted for like one minute? Congrats Seungcheol.

*

It was currently half past 5 and Seungcheol and Mingyu were cooking in the kitchen.

"It smells nice." Soonyoung walked into the room.

"I know right. I can't wait to eat from it." Well Mingyu is known for eating everything.

"Soonyoung, can you help me lay the table please?" Seungcheol took out some plates.

"Of course." The boy grabbed some forks, knives and spoons and went to the dinning table.

"Thank you." Seungcheol ruffed his hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter