five.

Street 91
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, baby doll, I can hear you. Stop being stupid.” Jimin said with a smirk. 

Dasom only spared Jimin a glance as she had no idea how to respond to his words. Surely, she would have to pay with her life if she had said something to agitate him. 

Luckily for Dasom, Jimin seems to have dropped their previous topic when he started to ask Dasom to hurry up with whatever she was doing to her face.

“Its called make up, yeah? It takes time, genius.” Dasom said snidely, not impressed with how Jimin was hurrying her.

Somehow, she had forgotten that the man she was talking to was Park Jimin. Who was Park Jimin? Just a really scary guy who would kill you if you did not follow his exact instructions, she guessed.

Jimin never really replied her, only giving her a hostile-looking glare. He continued leaning against the concrete wall nonchalantly, getting impatient as seconds flew by.

“Alright, I’m done. What now?” Dasom asked. 

Yeah, she knew what she had to do, but what she knew so far was not really useful. She knew that she had to start seducing some pitiful old guy to let Jimin deal with him later. She didn’t know what was going to happen and truthfully, she’d rather let it stay that way.

Jimin gave her a look as if to tell her that she had really taken her own sweet time getting ready before starting to give general guidelines for Dasom to follow.

“Again, your job is really simple so don’t everything up. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter