one.

Street 91
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Living in Seoul during winter was almost like living in a refrigerator. Turning on the heater would cause the electrical bills to rise to much anyway. Who was Dasom to complain about being cold when she wasn't willing to turn on the heater? Dasom sighed and pulled the pink, rabbit socks she was wearing higher up her leg. She slurped up the noodles in the cup noodles' container hungrily, while staring into blank space.

There wasn't even a television in her apartment. However, Dasom was more than motivated by her current living conditions although she did not choose her living conditions. She was going to pay attention in class, get good grades and then get out of this street 91 hellhole. Of course, the rental was cheap, ten bucks for a week, who could have the heart to resist such an offer? Instead of a blessing in disguise, Dasom would describe this situation as... a curse in disguise.

When she first heard the news of an apartment near the university on rent for ten bucks a week, she flipped. She jumped and she yelled. Oh, the joyous moments. As you may have already guessed, that was before she knew of the location of the apartment. I mean, yeah, it . Street 91, the notorious street known for its killings and crimes. Every day walking down the street to her university, she would always glance around her, the guys didn't pay her much attention, thankfully. There wasn't much to say about them, you know? 

They had the typical gangster face. Dasom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter