four.

Street 91
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't long after Dasom agreed to the request that she was untied and then escorted to one of the rooms in the huge building she was in by pretty boy. The building looked... expensive from the inside but she had no idea how it looked from the outside or where the hell the building was located as she was blindfolded when she was first brought to the building.

The room Dasom had in the building was well appointed, it had everything she needed and was decorated very nicely. When Dasom was about to take a shower, she took one look at the sink and choked on her saliva. "Oh my god... Is that gold?" Dasom exclaimed. Dasom stared at the sink for a good five minutes bef0re snapping back into reality. 

It seemed like this gang wasn't joking around. They have some serious business going down. Even for someone like her, who just "joined" the gang, she was given a room with a golden sink! At this point, Dasom believed that all the other rooms in the building all had golden sinks.

Dasom smiled in bliss when she thought about the hell hole she was living in for the past few months, comparing the hell hole to the current room she had. Hey, she might be a little too materialistic but who would not enjoy her current lifestyle? With pretty boy, whose name she could now vaguely remember, escorting her around and getting intimidated with a pen knive pressed against her neck, who would not kill to have this sort of lifestyle?

However, before Dasom could take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter