six.

Street 91
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn’t long before Jimin asked Dasom to board the van. One would think that a gang so successful would at least be able to afford a decent looking vehicle. Obviously, Dasom wasn’t exactly in the position to be complaining about anything, so she just followed Jimin’s instructions and boarded the van.

She did say that the van looked downright cheap from its outside, however it was a whole new world when she stepped foot into the vehicle. Its interior was grand. There wasn’t anything out of the norm but Dasom could feel the carpet under her shoes. And she could confirm that it sure as hell wasn’t anything she had ever felt before.

When she entered the van, there was already two guys sitting in it. One of the guy she could recognise, but the other, she wasn’t so sure. The former guy that she could recognised was Jin, the guy she very first met when all of this mess started. The other guy was sitting at the driver’s seat. Dasom wasn’t able to clearly see his face as he was wearing a cap.

Before Dasom’s brain could start generating more questions that she had no answer to, Jin spoke up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter