Jealousy...

Vamps also needs love

Back at their mansion....

Yah! ' Tiffany shrieked running after laughing yoona. ' I said stop! ' Suddenly yoona stumbled across the floor as if she ran into a invisible force or wall. Tiffany took a hold of yoona before dragging her before the others. ' wae... Wae?  What happened? ' sunny asked seeing a pissed Tiffany. The girls were all dressed up as planned, they were to meet the boys at the club. ' I made it clear that I'll wear pink earlier and you all agreed, but one girl seem to have a thing with me.' Tiffany said glaring at yoona. ' hey it's not pink but peach color ' yoona said grumpily pointing to her dress. ' hnmp! But it's also a shade of pink ' Tiff glared and they might have continued their bickering if it weren't for taeyeon. ' enough of it yoona stop pissing her and tiff let her wear it you both look pretty ' Tiffany pout while yoona smiled cheekily bit in an instant it vanished when she again walked onto an invisible wall. ' Unnie!...appha' yoona whined rubbing her forehead while tiffany smiled innocently. 

' wow I still can't believe that Hyo is able to outrun you Kai' xiumin said while the darker boy tried to defend himself, ' it was luck hyung and yeah I agree she is fast but not equal to me ' the boys rolled their eyes sipping their drinks. They were waiting for the girls who were late by half an hour while waiting they decided to have drinks. But a certain smell caught their attention, it was sweet yet strong, it was heady yet clear. The boys tensed flared their nose as the smell intensified when a guy passed by them. He was bleeding from his hand as he hurriedly went to dispose the broken glasses and treat the cuts. The boys hungrily stared at his back clenching their teeth to stop the sudden hunger. ' remind me to drink later ' baekhyun commented earning weak laughters from the guys. ' hey guys why so tensed? ' Sooyoung asked as the girls made their way to them. Once they certainly nearer the boys began to relax and lay took Seohyun 'S hand and smiled,  'Gumawo...we needed it ' .Seohyun nod once before turning towards their friends. Seohyun's affinity were that she could control the atmosphere and can influence one's emotions. ' hey... ' Hyo said as Sehun held her hand. ' sudden attack of hunger ' baekhyun said as the girls nod. Before long Seohyun were able to calm them and the mood was restored. The girls and the boys were enjoying their time on the upper portion of the club which were meant only for the VIPs. Sehun dragged Hyo toward the balcony and closed the door. He just pulled Hyo toward him on his lap. ' don't you wanna have fun inside ?' Hyo asked as she ran her fingers on his silky hair. Sehun smiled before kissing her hand,  ' I want to but it's more fun with you alone then inside ' sehun said before kissing her sensual lips. They kissed passionately before sehun pulled away and stared at the calm soothing star filled night. Hyo laid her head on his chest and enjoyed their quiet time together. Hyoyeon smiled to herself as she reminisced their past from being just friends to being lovers. She remembered how they used to feel being the only one not dating not counting D.O. They were often teased by their sisters and brothers and were often coupled up by them time to time until that faithful night when they both realized their feelings for each other. ' Hyo what are you thinking? ' sehun asked caressing her silky smooth hair. Hyo looked up at his bewitching face, ' remembering how we used to be ' she said placing her hand on his chest and lightly kissing his forehead. Sehun smiled and held onto her hand, ' remind me to thank yoona and sooyoung later ' he said remembering how those two set them up for a date without them realizing and how he felt like his breathing stopped for moment seeing Hyo in front of him though his breathing had stopped centuries ago. ' Hey love birds aren't you gonna get wasted? ' sooyoung slurred faking getting drunk as vampires don't get drunk except from blood. Hyo glared at her disturbing the moment but sehun laughed pulling Hyo along. They came inside to see most of the couples making out and some drinking as if they could get drunk. Yuri was all over suho and Baekhyun and taeyeon were lost in their liplock. Hyo made a face at them until a hand blocked her view. Sehun pulled her into his lap as they sat beside Seo and lay who were talking about something uninteresting, D.O smiled when they sat beside him. ' I thought you two will never come, those two grossed me out while these two bored me out'he complaint as Hyo laughed. ' You should have joined Soo and the others at the dance floor' she said seeing her friends dancing. D.O rolled his eye before sipping his drink. ' nah...not my thing ' he said pouring himself another drink and one for sehun. ' I'm getting hungry guys ' D.O whined when their friends came to the table. Suho clapped his hands an guy appeared with a tray filled with exotic red drinks except for it was pure blood. They all took one glasses each and began to quench their thirst. While drinking blood it energise them as well as heighten their senses. Too much of drinking it makes them tipsy and heady. Once full they began to dance hyo began to glide for she was known as the dancing queen for nothing. Sehun can't help but get more drawn to her as if their being a couple for more than a century were not enough for him. Hyo were lost in her world when a hand slide around her. Thinking it to be Sehun she danced along with him until a hand stopped her. She glanced up to see a pissed Sehun in front confused she turned around to see guy startled she went beside sehun. The guy smiled at her while sehun tensed. ' we meet again hyo ' the newly arrived guy said as Hyo furrowed her forehead. She stared at the guy before smiling, ' oh! It's you who saved me before ' she said glancing behind him to see his friends there she waved at them as they did to her. ' you are..... ' jhope asked Sehun seeing his hand holding onto hyo's. ' Namjachinggu...her boyfriend ' Sehun replied smiling as the other flinched. ' jhope nice to meet you ' jhope replied shaking his hand and walking toward his friends pissed off. Hyo wrapped his hand around her waist as they dance meanwhile a pair of eyes stared daggers at them. Jealousy and pain clear on his face. Why does she have to be taken, jhope thought with distaste gulping down a glass ' I'm gonna make sure you are mine Hyo ' he said to himself seeing a cheerful hyo twirling around Sehun before he bent down and plant a kiss at her lips. Jhope slammed his drink and looked away. Sehun can sense that jhope were not happy with his revelation, so he got a crush on my girl, he thought. He glanced his direction to see him gulping down a whole drink. He smirked as a thought came into him, he bent down and kissed Hyo who as expected kissed him back he smiled when he heard the faint slam of drinks he wanted to piss him more because he pissed him before by touching his hyo's waist. Take a shot of jealousy dude Sehun thought snaking his arms around her and twirling her in the air without breaking their kiss.