A little competition

Vamps also needs love

The next day....

Sehun  and the boys were entering the school gateway when some guys bumped into them. '  Are you okay? ' Suho asked being kind and mannered one. The guy he bump into just smiled at him, ' aniyo it's alright...but can to tell us the way to the principal office? ' the guy asked. Suho told him the direction before they part. I wonder who were they, Suho thought seeing them for the first time in the campus. 

Hyoyeon were to going to the restroom when she slipped before she can react an arm slide around her waist. ' Are you okay? ' a smooth voice asked. Hyoyeon looked up to see a boy, a very handsome boy looking at her with concern. She smiled her eye smile startling the boy, ' Gumawo...for helping me ' Hyoyeon said before smiling at some guys behind him. She noticed that they were wearing different uniforms, ' hyoyeon imnida...mannaseobangawo' she said before she pass by them. ' Woah!  Dude seriously she was a total babe... ' Jimin gushed while jhope remained staring at nowhere. ' hyung seriously you're lucky you got to hold her' Jungkook exclaimed. 'Hyoyeon she is so like an angel with her blonde hair ' as expected of the pink fairy or princess Jin said. Jhope smiled at the direction Hyo disappeared into before they walked away. Hyoyeon and yoona were changing to their gym cloth when Sooyoung and Seohyun appeared already changed and holding a ball. ' hey hurry up ' They both hurriedly changed and went out to see their classmates playing.' Yah!  Up for a challenge? ' Sooyoung shouted at Chanyeol and the guys. ' sure up' Chanyeol replied as the guys gathered. They were both in basket team the students became silent anticipating the outcome. Both team were known as incredible players, the boys ruthless and competitive while the girls, fast and lithe Like puma . It was a rare side seeing them competing each other. The Bts also got drawn to them seeing the competitive atmosphere while passing by them. ' guys isn't that Hyoyeon? ' Jin asked looking at Namjoon who nodded back. ' seriously this school housed such beauties ' Jungkook exclaimed seeing the players all inhumanely beautiful. Sooyoung passed the ball to yoona who were known for her perfect shots, without even moving Yoona threw the ball and earning them a point.' Woah, what just happened? ' Taehyung exclaimed astonished by the fact that a pretty girl like her were so good at basketball. ' Yay,Yoona..way to go ' hyoyeon exclaimed excitedly. Even the Exo boys were astonished by it. Kai smirked before dashing for the ball once they started again, being the fastest among the boys he easily took control of the ball but once he neared the post Hyoyeon immediately came in front of him and smiled at him cutely earning many awe from the crowd before  snatching the ball away and passing it to Seohyun who were near their post and earned them a dunk with which they won. Woah damn they are fast and good, chanyeol thought before Sooyoung came up to him and kissed his cheek. Kai pinched yoona's cheek while yoona glared at him. ' don't tell me they are dating ' Jimin said looking at the players being lovey dovey. I hope not, Jhope thought seeing Hyoyeon talking cutely with a blonde though it was clear that they are. ' you were fast Hyo ' Chen complimented her before going toward D.O. ' were you shocked that I even outran Kai? ' Hyo asked when Sehun neared. Sehun laughed at her cuteness before stealing a kiss on her cheek. 'Bohyah...people are watching ' Hyo said shyly. ' Atleats they will know that you're taken ' Sehun shrugged earning a slap on his arm before they both laughed. ' I challenge for a game with you Sooyoung ' someone shouted from behind. The students made way as the apink came to the front. Yoona rolled her eyes while Sooyoung clenched her fist. ' up ' Sooyoung said as yoona, Seohyun and hyoyeon joined her on the court. Charong, Naeun, Bomi and Hayoung came into the court as well. ' I heard that the apink are also good at basketball ' some one said. ' yeah they both are good but now who will prove victorious is unsure ' some one said. The Bts were watching from the high balcony above the court intently. Apink were champion on their school so were the snsd, two champions against each other is a must see  as students began to pile in as they might have somehow heard about it. The other snsd and the exo even came to watch it. Hyoyeon glanced at Sehun to see him smiling and next to him were Suho doing a Hwaiting for her. Once the game started the ball were in the apink control while the snsd let them be and just preventing them from scoring points. The game dragged for some minutes, until Sooyoung nod her head  the snsd dived for the ball surprising the audience by their sudden attack. Yoona were able to snatch the ball from Naeun and passed it to Seohyun who ran toward the post with Hayoung at hot pursuit. Seohyun aimed the ball but Hayoung blocked it and threw the ball at Bomi who were the nearest to their Post but to everyone surprise again Hyo caught up to Bomi and snatched the ball away from her and passed it to Yoona who easily shot a dunk and won. The audience erupt in cheers and claps as their school won. The Bts were baffled  to the point that they just stared at each other wide eyed. Sooyoung bumped her shoulder purposely with Charong pissing the latter more, ' Think before challenging us ..' she said and walked toward her friends. ' this is where you belong ' Yoona smirked at Charong before walking toward her friends with Hyo and seo by her side. ' omo.....my girls made me so proud ' Tiffany said aloud purposely earning a smirk from Sunny and Yuri. ' No one can beat the champions ' Taeyeon said aloud as the auddienc agreed with them. The exo high fived with the girls before they along with snsd shouted, ' jeguemuen sonyeoshidae, appeorudo sonyeoshidae, yongwani sonyeoshidae. '