Past

Vamps also needs love

A century  ago.... 

' what did just happened? ' chanyeol asked when caught Hyo onto his arms. ' don't tell me that she can raise death...scary ' baekhyun said shivering a bit. They all rolled their eyes, ' we are also death hyung, seriously did you thought we are alive? ' Kai said and yelped when baekhyun slapped his arm. They turned their attention to Hyo again. ' did she really changed?...like without even dying? ' Chen asked suho who sighed nodding. ' wow Daebak...jinjjaroo? ' xiumin commented, amazed by the fact until he remembered something. ' hey Sehun isn't your affinity death? '. Sehun rolled his eyes, ' yeah right and as I can remember you  rule the underworld right? ' xiumin said thinking hard. ' I do but I didn't knew someone also shares my affinity ' sehun said looking at the unconscious hyo in Suho's arms. The bodies of her friends also seem to go through changes as their wounds were all healed and their skins were healing themselves. Before long they opened their eyes,now red with inhanced senth and vision. Chanyeol and Kai immediately grabbed hold of them when they snarled at them once they saw a unconscious Hyo in Suho's, turned them to face Seohyun who used her affinity on them. They were fighting it off but Seohyun smiled knowing they can't they have to subdue to her. ' let me go 'm fine ' the shorter one said and chanyeol let her as well Kai let the other. They at once ran towards hyo and released their breath once seeing that their friend were breathing. ' You knew about her ability to raise dead huh? ' suho asked seeing them unfazed by the fact that they were alive or rather rised from death. Sunkyu caressed hyo's face before nodding, ' we knew about it when she accidentally brought a death butterfly to life by touching it two years ago ' Minyoung said , ' since then we knew about her abilities and even stopped her time to time from bringing everything to life ' Sunkyu said remembering how they used to tail her every where. Suho nodded but one thing bugged him, ' when you woke up you got angry seeing hyo in my arms why?' it is a known fact that once a person wakes up as a vampire they loose their sanity for a while and attacks everyone. Minyoung shrugged, ' don't know might be the fact that we were worried about while dying helped in our sanity though we were pissed seeing Hyo unconscious ' taeyeon smiled seeing how they cared for her little sister. ' welcome to the family ' she said hugging them. Hyo mumbled something inaudible and puckered her face cutely, ' omo...she is so cute even in her sleep ' yoona exclaimed, ' by the way m I Unnie to her or dongseng? ' she asked. ' Unnie cause she just turned sixteen while you turned sixteen three months ago ' taeyeon said. ' and that was tree years ago 'Sooyoung chimed as the girls laughed. 

Back in their house in the middle of the forest suho laid hyo on a bed. ' oppa? ' hyo called weakly, ' don't leave me alone please? ' suho smiled at her before sitting beside her bed and watched hyo drift to sleep again. Whatever may happen I won't let you get hurt again hyo he promised to himself before getting out the room and going towards the others. ' Sehun can you teach hyo to control and use her affinity? ' suho asked once he reached them, the younger boy nod once before going upward. ' I have to check something ' Sehun thought and went inside the room to see the blonde fast asleep he glanced at his wrist where a light almost pale scorched symbol can be seen.  He mumbled something while holding her hand the mark on his wrist began to glow but nothing happened from hyo's side. Confused he left the room just as a scorched mark appeared just below her ears.  How could it be...they said I'll meet someone who shares my affinity one day and when the scorched mark will glow as well as her's I'll find my mate,  Sehun thought to himself but her wrist didn't glow. Lost in his thought he didn't noticed someone coming toward him until too late. ' chogiyo...can you tell me where is oppa and Unnie? '