SUGIZO's Protégé SATSUKI

S.K.I.N [Visual Kei Rock Band]

SHIN HYUNWOOK

 

 

 

Hyunwook have been tired of hearing that he should stop this path of his, and maybe go free ride up the music world with some people as a band. There some of them also say that he will be even better if he go the path of violinist. But like always he will throw away that comment from his mind. This is what he decides to do and thus he wants to stay. Who ever get the lesson from the one and only Sugizo? And the thought of leaving halfway kills him.

He stops his violin practice when he heard the door being open and his mentor is the one who enter the room, talking over the phone. “Yeah. This party? Are you sure?”

“How about Miyavi and Ju-Ken?”

“Then it is just on?”

“Okay. I will get Hyunwook ready” he says looking at the younger face that show confusion when his name being mentioned. The calls ended and Hyunwook want to ask but doesn’t know how he should ask.

Hyunwook open his mouth to ask before Sugizo go ahead and says “You’ll be debuted in a band” without any flower or mask to makes the sentences pretty. It is just straight forward that throw Hyunwook unguarded making “What?” comes out from his mouth.

Sugizo get a seat on the table and then says “Like I said, you’ll be debuted in a band”

“Hey… For real?”

“Yeah. I just got a call from Yoshiki saying that he going to debut a group and you’re one of them”

“Keep joking. There no way it’s going to happen to happen” says Hyunwook disbelieve and start to put his violin on his shoulder to start playing it again.

He gets down from the table and walked toward the door “Keep practicing and you will meet them over this New Year party. Don’t forget to get your cloth for the party from Gina later. She mentions that it already ready” he says before gone from the room.

“Is he for real?” asked Hyunwook stopping his intention to play and looked at the closed door.

 

Hyunwook enter the music studio searching for his friend and then found his playing at the last room with a few people around. He opens the door and enters slowly as he doesn’t want to disturb the lesson. He waits by the back and until one of his student that playing ended his play.

“Looks like we got extra student” says Hosoya kind of cynical but Hyunwook know it is just for fun. “Let’s call him over and tell him to play, shall we?” he called Hyunwook to the front holding his guitar for Hyunwook to takes.

Hyunwook laugh slightly before walked toward Hosoya and takes the guitar. “What should I play, sensei?” he asked for fun and Hosoya reply with “Anything you want. Just show off your skill to the newbie”

“Okay, sensei~” he says that long before start to play showing of his perfect guitar skill and makes the audience in awe. When he is finish playing, everyone clapping their hand.

“Wow! If I learn hard I can play like him?” one of them asked and Hyunwook laugh at it. “No, if you learn from him you will get worst instead” says Hyunwook who get a hit on head as Hosoya says “This guy is not my student. He run away from lesson and likes to show off”

“But he good!”

“Sensei, teach us to be like him”

Hosoya ears bleeding from hearing all that while Hyunwook laugh at it “Okay, guys, class is over. You guys can go back and don’t forget to practice” he says and one by one of them leave the room leaving both of them alone.

“You are such a bad influence” says Hosoya and Hyunwook laugh yet again “You’re the one who makes wrong move and tell me to play”

“Yeah. Yeah… What your motive coming here without call?”

“I did call you a lot of time and I feed up called the front desk instead asking if you’re here and then I come here”

“Such a great story. Now tell me your motive”

“I’m just bored”

“You usually in practice at this time”

“Yune-nii lets me leave early or more like I should go get my cloth for some party and I’m on the way”

“What party?”

“Late Christmas and New Year party combined”

“Such luxury”

“I offer you to come and you don’t want”

“Of course not. It is a formal party and I hate that. Remember the last time I agree to come?”

“Yeah. Me too actually. Greeting everyone and talk over some stuff. I really wonder how they manage to enjoy this kind of party” Hyunwook says with a sigh. “But this time Yune-nii says something outrageous”

“Something like what?”

“He says that I’m going to debut in a band and I will meet the member during the party” says Hyunwook and Hosoya stop his movement. “Is he serious?” he ask later and Hyunwook raise his shoulder in act of ‘I don’t know’

“If it is, it will be super awesome!” says Hosoya later like bring the positive into the talk.

“I think so too. It will be great tho if it really true…” Hyunwook says his inner feeling that from before he has a thought to debut as a band.

 

Hyunwook enter the shop and straight he greeted by the worker. “Do you want a tailor suit?” asked the worker with a smile and Hyunwook shake his head while he looking around the shop and his eyes landed on someone who sitting on the seat waiting.

“No. I come here to get an order that placed before”

“Ah, by whose name?”

“Fujisaki Takuya” he says and the worker nodded before walk him to the seat and tells him to wait here as she gets the suit ready.

He sits on the lonely seat not far from the guy he sees before. He just ignore it before takes a magazine on the table and flapping in bored before the door to the changing room opened and his eyes quickly looked.

“What do you think?” the guy asked in his tailor suit and looked handsome before he sees the face of him. The guy who sits not far from him looks and says “Gaku-nii, do you really want me to comment?”

“Not really. Even though your sense of fashion is great but… Never mind… It’s good. I will get change and then you should get changed to Raiden” he says and the younger nodded.

He enters the room again to change back to his original clothing. At that time Raiden eyes looked toward Hyunwook and both of them looked at each other for a while before the worker comes to break it by saying “Your suit is here, do you want to try it?” making Hyunwook looked at her.

“Ah. No it’s okay. It usually fit anyway” he says as he gets up.

“Then I will wrap it. Please wait for a while” she says and Hyunwook nodded before once again sit on the chair.

Both of them ignoring each other and at that time Hyunwook’s phone rings and he takes the call. “I’m on it. I’m at the boutique now taking my suit”

“Takes yours too? Yune-nii you haven’t taken yours yet?”

“Okay. I will take it” he says before the calls ended. He called the worker “I will take a suit under name Yasuhiro Sugihara too”

“Okay. Should I wrap it?” she asked and he nodded. The worker then smiled and walked back to her work.

The door to the changing room open and he comes out as he says “Raiden get in” and the guy who have been sitting gets up and head into the room.

 

He walked into the room looking around and helping making sure the preparation are ready as the party will start in 10 minutes. He is handsome in his suit and comfortably walking around the place. When the time up the door is opened and slowly people start coming. He seen the familiar face he usually seen in one of X Japan party and the guest is not a joke.

As time pass more promising figure comes in and he who sit on the corner near the window, watching see someone like Miyavi, Gackt and a lot more comes. “That the guy from before” he says when Raiden come in walking a few step back from Gackt.

He watch as his mentor talked with the others and he can’t help to says “S.K.I.N” under his breath. He already used to seeing them over the time he trained under Sugizo. But the first time he see all of them, he can’t help fanboying over them.

“I really hope that S.K.I.N promoting once again” he says as he looked on the door to see more people comes in.

“Hyunwook” his name is being called and he looked to see his mentor stand there and he raises his eyebrows in question. “There some people I want to introduce to you” he says and Hyunwook comeback with “I practically introduced to everyone in this room tho, who else leave?”

“Just come with me” says him and Hyunwook just follow along walking to follow Sugizo to the middle of the room in which he see four people stand there waiting. When he there, the small crowd becomes bigger and he can’t help to think about S.K.I.N once again.

“Let’s start the introduction” says Yoshiki as he looked at his protégé and nodded before start to introduce his protégé.

 

 
 
NAME: Shin Hyunwook [Fujisaki Takuya] Satsuki [Stage name]
NICKNAME: [By members] Hyunnie / Wookie [By fans] Taki-kun / Taki / Taki-sama / Tsuki-sama
BIRTHDAY: 7 November 1993 [24]
PERSONALITY: Hardworking, Determined, Caring, Sarcastic, Irritable, Blunt, Impatient. 
POSITION: Sub-Vocal, Guitarist, Violinist
PERSONA: The pretty boy / angel
FANCLUB: Shinyo [New Sun]