YOSHIKI's Protégé HX

S.K.I.N [Visual Kei Rock Band]

HANAE TATSUO

 

 

 

Both of them are having their dinner after Tatsuo finish his practice for that day with Yoshiki. This year mark the seventh year for him learning under the Drummer of X-Japan’s Yoshiki and somehow, sometimes he thinks what the use of him learning from the best when he not debuted under any group. And the one who he fights with before, Woobin already debuted. There a part of him thinking he should lose the fight but if he did, he might regret and there a part of him think this is the best choice for him.

The phone on the table rings and Yoshiki put down his fork and knife before takes his phone and answer it. Tatsuo did the same and watch Yoshiki engage in his call.

“You think it’s time?”

“Are you sure Raiden is ready? You know out of all, Raiden is the one who need to get ready the most. Even the others are not ready; all of them can be covered. If Raiden is not, it can’t”

“Bragging isn’t him?”

“I will ask the other first and inform them. If any of them need some time we will hold it”

“Hmm… That sounds right. Team building is needed. I agree with that”

“Okay. For now, let’s makes all of them meet”

“Yeah. Yeah. How about this New Year? I’m holding a party and all of you guys are in guest list”

“On then. Okay. Alright”

The call ended and Tatsuo looked at Yoshiki with eyes asking what he talking about. Yoshiki takes his utensil back and continue eating. “Yo-nii~ Tell me”

“Tell you what?” ask Yoshiki like the talk before aren’t happening and Tatsuo hear nothing at all.

“The phone call. It’s from Gaku-nii right? I heard you mention about Raiden”

“You still remember about him? When did the last time the two of you meet?”

“I don’t know. Three years, four years?” he answers but then snapped back to the real question “Tell me. I’m curious~”

“Remember I told you about S.K.I.N before?”

“No way…”

“Yeah. Gackt says Raiden is ready and think the plan should executed”

“Seriously? Yo-nii, you’re going to debut me? Like this is not a joke? I thought this won’t come like in 100 years”

“I bet you’re the only protégé who know that we plan to revive S.K.I.N with you guys and don’t believe it”

“I did. I just thought it might not come true since it’s been four years. Like four years”

“It’s because…” says Yoshiki before Tatsuo cut him by saying “Miyavi-nii and Ju-Ken-nii doesn’t have a protégé and when they got one they still need to teach them”

“You know everything”

 

“Woobin!” shout Tatsuo right when the call connected. The one who heard it automatically distance the phone and curse slightly.

“Don’t scream!” he screamed back to the phone giving the taste of the high pitch sound. But what he heard later is a laugh from the other side. “What is it?”

“Let’s go and get a drink”

“I’m busy. Its promotion times and I got schedule tomorrow”

“Aw~ Spoil sport. I haven’t mentioned that I like your comeback”

“You haven’t. But I see you’re in good mood aren’t ya?”

“You’ve been topping the chart for quite some times. This will be your last time”

“Last time what? I’m just starting. I will set a record”

“This is just because only you out there. When I’m come out, you will feel the feeling of defeat”

“You will come out in like 100 years” Woobin laugh and then add “You will be grandpa then”

“Just wait and see~” Tatsuo sings that and Woobin can somehow see his smirk that he used to wear. And thus he asks “You’re going to debut?”

“Hmm… I don’t know~”

“Ya. You are aren’t you?”

“Not going to tell~”

“Tell me you piece of…” says Woobin before Tatsuo ended the call and laugh at it. It makes Woobin who heard the end tone curse at it.

 

Yoshiki is in middle of checking all the invitation when Tatsuo enter the room. The other member of X-Japan also in the room talking about who they invite and he can see Hyunwook there sitting on one corner. He greets the guy and headed to where Yoshiki are. When he is near he says “Yo-nii” and every eye on him and him great all of them.

“You come. How practice?”

“Just ended” he answered and Yoshiki nodded at it. “Yune, did you bring Hyunwook to tailor his suit for this party?”

“Since it will take some times I already did” answer Sugizo and Tatsuo get between and says “You haven’t bring me yet, Yo-nii”

“What do you want to wear? I need to get mine. We will go after we finish all this”

“I’m thinking about kimono”

“I can imagine Gackt and maybe his protégé in one. But you, Tatsuo…” says Toshi as he looks at Totsuo from head to toes.

“I don’t think you will look good in it” Heath says like want to shut Tatsuo decision on it.

 

“Hey” says Tatsuo as he stands next to Hyunwook who sit on a chair near the window. The others are still engaged with the invitation and he feels bored looking at the list. Hyunwook “Hey” him back as he give a slight glance.

“Did you heard about it?” asked Tatsuo and Hyunwook nodded before he says “Looks like we will be in the same group”

“Apparently I think it great”

“Me too. Your skill… But I wonder who will be the other group member since we’re the only protégé under the member of X Japan and not like Ecstasy have a trainee”

“You don’t know?”

“Then did you?” Hyunwook asked eyes on him and he smirked clearly show that he know. “You know…” he says like announcing his facial appearance before asking “Who?”

Tatsuo clearly show another face that he doesn’t want to tell it. “Cheapskate” says Hyunwook giving an eye to him and Tatsuo laugh. He lean closer and whisper “S.K.I.N”

Hyunwook eyes go larger and looks at Tatsuo “Don’t lie”

 

“Are you sure you’re going to wear that? To meet the members?” asked Yoshiki looking at the guy next to him who wearing the short kimono for girls.

“What? I look good in it, right? And Yo-nii like it”

“Still this is the first time you meet all of them. You already know Hyunwook since the two of you trained together and Raiden that you still remember. But the other two are still stranger for you”

“But it’s more fun” he says before giving a turn making Hyunwook who comes into the front door with Sugizo gasp in shock before saying “What the hell are you wearing?!” in shout.

“I thought that you will bury the decision of wearing kimono. But I never thought that you will upgrade it to girls kimono” says Toshi who stand behind Sugizo.

“It looks good in me, right?”

“Yo-nii, Yune-nii, I think we should delay the introduction today” suggest Hyunwook before he added “As I’m sure the other member will decline this guy to be in the group”

“It will be Visual Kei. Somehow along the road we will wear gown and maybe this kimono on stage” says Tatsuo and Hyunwook says “Flash your underwear then. Fans will be glad. Ah. Wait, you will be sitting on the drum set. No one will see it” in sarcastic.

“I can always use the transparent set like Yo-nii” says Tatsuo smiling and then added “I wish you’re the only one sarcastic”

“I think everyone will gone sarcastic looking at you”

 

The party started and Tatsuo can be seen around the place helping manage the party. And sometimes he can be seen coming toward Yoshiki to help him. He is just out of the toilet when he sees Yoshiki standing there like waiting for him.

“Hmm?”

“There you are… I’ve been searching for you. The others are here”

“You mean like my band mate?”

“Yeah” answer Yoshiki and Tatsuo eyes moved to the center of the room seeing Gackt and Ju-Ken is there with both their members. He can also see Sugizo and Miyavi moving from another side. At that time he becomes cold.

“Now I feel conscious about what I’m wearing” says Tatsuo making Yoshiki laugh at it. “There no way I will let you change your cloth. Let’s go” he says walking ahead and Tatsuo follow him.

He can feel the others eye on him especially the protégé and well he quickly gain his confidence back. And when he closer, he can see the others shock plus thinking what the hell he is making him laugh on the inside.

“Shall we start the introduction?” asked his mentor and he nodded at it before he being introduced as the others eyes clearly show disbelieve.

 

 
 
NAME: Hanae Tatsuo,  HX [Stage name]
NICKNAME: Tat-chan/ Tatkun  
BIRTHDAY: 7 April 1990 [27]
PERSONALITY: Mature, Calculating, Compasionate, Overprotective, Guarded, Short-tempered, Unpredictable
POSITION: Drum, Piano, Leader
PERSONA: The chic and y leader
FANCLUB: The lovestruck horde