Brief, brief

S.K.I.N [Visual Kei Rock Band]

brief, brief

 

 

 

Reagan gets up from his sleep and notice the unfamiliar room he in and when he looked around he see Sky sleeping on the sofa with his legs dangle down touching the floor. His mind is processing trying to remember what happen last night after his memory of losing the limited edition game on bingo. And he also remembers drinking a few glass of fancy looking cocktail.

“Ah… Headache” he says as he massage his head for a while; trying to hold the pain. When it lessens he tries to search for his phone to check on the time but he can’t find his.

There a knock on the door before it opened and Reagan eyes in on it to see Tatsuo in normal clothing contrast to him last night. “Awake already? I’m just ahead to wake you guys up” he says walked into the room and head to Sky who sleeping. He woke Sky up and he woken up and sit on the couch with his neck hurting as he sleep on the wrong side.

“What? Where I am?” he asked noticing the unusual surrounding.

“The villa where we have the party last night. You two go and wash your face. We got breakfast over and Yoshiki-nii will explain everything” he says before walked toward the door. “Ah. There a change of cloth that your mentors bring for you guys. Get changed too”

 When he leave the room Tatsuo walk and search for Raiden who he didn’t find as he want to avoid woke Hyunwook early and leave him woken up by himself as he is really not a morning person. He got a little warning from Sugizo as he ahead and go to woke them up.

“Where the hell is Raiden guy?” he asked himself and looked around, searching. “I already go thru all the room” he says.

“Did you find Raiden?” asked Gackt who just come with a Raiden’s cloth for him to get changed into.

“Ah. Gaku-nii” he says bowed slightly and says “Not yet. I wonder where he gone”

“He is the type who can handle his alcohol well. He might be awake and outside tho” state Gackt and then both of them heard the footstep coming from the front door toward them. They looked at to see Raiden walking toward both of them with his hair disheveled and sweating.

“Where did you go to?” asked Gackt as he holds the bag up and Raiden take it. “Exercise”

“In dress shoes?”

“Well… I go out to get some fresh air. I drink too much last night. Then I straight ahead take a jog” he says as he walked away from both of them headed somewhere.

“Where did you sleep last night?” ask Tatsuo and Raiden looked back saying “Hyunwook’s room. Ah. Want me to wake him up?”

“Yeah”

“Okay”

“But he is not a morning person” shout Tatsuo and Raiden just raise his hand up.

“Hope you can cope with him” says Gakct and Tatsuo laugh briefly. He then asked “Does everyone here yet?”

“Yes. Over dining room for breakfast” answer Tatsuo and Gakct nodded and then says “Can you lead me there?”

“Yes. Follow me” he says and both of them headed toward the dining room.

 

Sky comes out of the bathroom with his hand carefully drying his hair and Reagan says “You look tame when your hair down and not styled”

“Really? I don’t think it much different”

“Your hair looks way fluffy when styled. Like you got a lot of hair”

“Which one better?” asked Sky and Reagan give a thought on it “Hmm…”

“Did you guys ready yet?” asked Tatsuo right after he open the door; ambush both of them. “Oh. I see you two ready. Let’s go to dining room for breakfast and we got some briefing time and stuff apparently”

“Now we got to know all about the plan?” asked Sky put the towel down on the sofa.

“I think so” says Tatsuo as the two of them walked toward him and head out of the room to the dining room.

 

Being warned that Hyunwook is not a morning person makes Raiden takes a shower first before he decide it is the right time to wake Hyunwook up. He taps the guy up with his other hand still drying his hair. “Hyunwook, wake up”

The guy didn’t move and Raiden put more force into it and shockingly feel the pulls on his sweater collar and Hyunwook face just a few centimeters in front of him with his eyes throwing daggers. “Don’t wake me up or I will kill you” he says stern. This irk Raiden and he push Hyunwook head down the pillow and says “Wake up right now or you’re the one who ended up dead” with eyes throw the same sword.

“You!” Hyunwook shout pushing Raiden on the bed and he want to say something before the door opened and both pair of eyes looked at Tatsuo.

“Oh gosh. Please stop this make out session. Breakfast is ready and you guys should be there in 5 minutes. Everyone is waiting for the two of you”

“This is not making out session. I’m trying to wake this guy up and he want to kill me” says Raiden as he pushes Hyunwook over him.

Tatsuo walked in and looked at Hyunwook “Are you woken up yet?”

“What time is it?”

“10 in the morning”

“Urgh” comes out of his mouth as he wriggles on the bed; clearly not going to wake up. “Everyone is already at dining room. You’re the last one that needs to get ready” says Tatsuo and Hyunwook nodded and get up.

“Give me 10 minutes” and headed into the bathroom leaving the two of them. Raiden looked at Tatsuo and says “Thanks, you just saved my there”

“I already warn you”

“From now on I’m sure not going to wake that guy up”

 

Hyunwook enter the dining room when everyone else is enjoying breakfast. He quickly headed to one of the empty seat and Sugizo says “I heard you want to kill Raiden”

“Did I?” he asked as he pours the fresh milk into his glass.

“You should get over your bad start every morning. From now on you can’t wake up late anymore” he says and Hyunwook nodded but there nothing he can actually do about it.

Yoshiki looked around and then clear his throat to gain attention. And when everyone looked at him he says “Since everyone is here, and most of you already finish eating” state when all the mentor already finish their breakfast while the protégé still eating. “Shall I start the briefing?”

“Yes. There a lot of stuff we need to tell them” state Ju-ken and Gackt nodded “We also need to get moved” he added.

“You guys can continue eat and I will brief it” says Yoshiki and the protégés nodded. “First of all, we plan to debut a band to fulfill our hope and mission. To follow the raise of S.K.I.N, you guys will carry the same name and mission”

“We want our music to be well known in this world. But since you guys is still new in this industry, we aimed your music to be in Japan and Korea at the same time” says Gackt and Sky hold his hand up to ask “Yes?”

“Why Japan and Korea? Aren’t S.K.I.N start with America?”

“We did. But you guys still new and choosing this two place is because half of you guys from Japan and half from Korea” says Miyavi and Sky say “I’m counted as half” that induce a little laughter.

“I think they know this. We should get into the details” says Sugizo looked at Yoshiki and he nodded “From now on, the five of you will live in the same house and trained together to create chemistry until your debut date”

“It decided already?” asked Tatsuo and Yoshiki reply with “Yes”

“How come I don’t know?” he asked and Yoshiki comeback “You just don’t think it through. It’s on the same date as S.K.I.N debut. We decide to debut you guys at Long Beach Arena on 29 June”

“How about our song?” asked Reagan and Sugizo says “Get your chemistry together first rather than think about your song. We will make a great song for your debut”

“Wait. Stop it. Its mean all of us, the five of us will live together in a dorm like that?” asked Hyunwook and the mentor nodded.

“Wait. Where those come from? I didn’t hear that?” asked Sky and Raiden says “Listen properly” and he comeback with “I am” and then added “Most of my stuff at Miyavi’s house”

“Your dorm is at California” state Yoshiki “I got studio there and it will be easier for you guys to practice and we can check you guys”

“Apparenly looks like I need to pack mine, then” says Raiden and Reagan says “Me too” as only the two of them staying in Japan at the moment. Tatsuo and Hyunwook mostly in California as their mentor live there too. And X Japan studio on California. And add Miyavi on the list too.

“When are we going?” asked Reagan and Ju-Ken says “In 3 days. We already buy the plane ticket for you guys”

“You guys need to pack your stuff and get ready” says Miyavi mentioned and Raiden and Reagan nodded.

“For now all of you guys can stay in this villa before we headed back to America” state Yoshiki “And please get along with each other”

“Yes. We will. But who the leader?” asked Raiden and Tatsuo smirked “I am” making Raiden looked at him in disbelieve. “Are you sure? This group will disband before we ever step in America” says him and the guys laugh at it.

“He is the oldest of you all. Do you want to be the leader, Raiden?” asked Gackt and he takes both of his hand up.

“He apparently like you Gakct, I bet he and Tatsuo will fight” says Yoshiki and Miyavi says “Like the two of you when we prepare for the concert”

Sugizo looked at the protégés and says “You guys need to be careful and makes sure they not fight too much. And Hyunwook I hope you’re not the one who fight too”

“I’m being silence here” he says and Sugizo laugh a little.

 

 
 
another chapter. After this there will be a lot of interaction and also fast foward. hope you guys love it and please tell me about it~