Ch.3

Doll house of the Kim.

After getting our plates we find a table for four at the middle of the cafeteria, since practically nobody wants that location. I noticed that as we passed through the table of the silver hair man, the table occupants snickered at Chanyeol's direction, I turned to glare and that stops their snickering but side smiles replaced it. Chanyeol's light is opaque now, he is not shining as moments ago and even though I just met him a few hours ago, I hate to see that happening to just a puppy-like soul. Kyungsoo realizes it too that the table that snickered was the ex-friends of Chanyeol so he just look at them from head to toe to head again, memorizing the people that will obviously go to both of our black lists. 

"Hey I know we just met but you both want to come to my house?" I say trying to make Chanyeol forget those people, he got better quality people here. 

"I will go, I don't want to go back to my place yet", Kyungsoo answers, chewing on a piece of watermelon. 

"I will go too... I don't have anything to do..." 

I teasingly smile, "so you saying you wouldn't go if you had more friends? I'm offended." 

"No! No! I'm not saying that Junmyeon hyung", the panic in Chanyeol's face makes me laugh and Kyungsoo joins me too. "Seriously you both tiny evil people! I can't believe you both are teasing me already. With who exactly did I sign my soul to be friends with?" Dramatically Chanyeol stands up with a hand extended in front of him as of reaching for something invisible. Kyungsoo stands and jumps to put the fork with watermelon on Chanyeol's mouth.  

That's when a voice interrupts our party, "hey Junmyeon, good thing I saw you. I was planning to eat my lunch with you but I see two people already beat me to it." 

"Jongdae hyung, you can still seat down if you want to, there is an extra chair."

Jongdae seats down while nodding to my two new friends as greeting. "It's a pleasure to met my little brother's friends. My name is Jongdae, please take care of him." 

"Oh likewise, but I believe Junmyeon hyung will be taking care of us. We just met but I can already feel I got a protective friend. I got lucky", Kyungsoo jokes. And I turn to study him better cause I didn't saw Kyungsoo as the time to joke with strangers. Mm maybe Jongdae is just that type of person that bring trust to him. 

"I actually thought Junmyeon will seat down to eat lunch by himself. But hey there I'm proud of you, you made friends!" Looking towards Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, "he is such a dormant loser right?"

Gulping, my mind has already find the reason on why Jongdae had come to us, when we hadn't even made plans to eat together. He probably saw me with this new people and he wanted to see if they were 'good enough' for me. As his words come out, I cross my fingers Chanyeol and Kyungsoo will not follow his comment cause that would mean, they are out of the list to be worthy of being my friends in Jongdae's eyes... And that would mean Jongdae will treat them worst than . 

Chanyeol eyes narrow, "Junmyeon hyung is not a loser."

Kyungsoo's smile and sparkle dies too and says coldly, "get out of here you bad brother."

Jongdae projects his laugh higher than usual, obviously amused by my two new friends. "Calm down, don't bite me little guys, I was just joking. I would had been seriously mad if you continue my flow and talked about my brother. That would had been bad turn of events" he smirks, "so I will ask for a big favor from you two, okay?"

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo both nodded slowly expecting carefully the words of Jongdae. 

"If you see someone bothering Junmyeon please tell me as soon as possible. I will take care of it", he smiles and his lips turn cutely upwards but his eyes look intense as he says in a playful voice, "I mean, how they say, I just want to talk."

My brother bids his goodbyes and walked towards the entrance of the cafeteria, where Yixing, Luhan and Shownu were waiting for him. 

"Woah that was scarier than I thought", said Chanyeol exhaling a deep breath.

"Why do you say that?" I ask him curious of his point of view on Jongdae.

"Well, Jongdae is famous for being a tough guy. For a moment, I thought he was bullying you at home and I was going to be beat up for standing up to you..." 

"My brother wouldn't bully me. He is super overprotective of me that sometimes is annoying."

Kyungsoo interrupted, "he must love you a lot. I have never see a brother looking out so much for his little brother as yours do. My view of him has change from neutral to positive."

"It will be weird if my own brother didn't like me... but I think he became more overprotective cause people seem to like bothering me since I had always been short and quiet. Last year was more problematic though. I had a stalker in my other college and I had to move here. But everything is solved now, Jongdae took care of my stalker." I smile reassuringly cause I didn't want them to be scare and left me. Kyungsoo was such a nice guy and I needed the brightness of Chanyeol. 

"Damn are you serious? Like a real horror movie stalker?" Chanyeol said unsurely with his eyes open bigger in surprise. 

"Yes, at the beginning I just ignored it but then I became scared and told Jongdae about it. But let's forget it okay, I don't like to talk about details, just the summarize."

Both nodded and we continue eating making small conversations about the homework and the future project we are supposed to turn in towards the end of the semester. 

-----------

As we arrived to my house Kyungsoo parked his car in our garage hallway and we made our way inside. 

"Woah Junmyeon, you do have a big and pretty house", said Chanyeol looking around. 

In my perspective, I didn't thought our house was big but I knew it couldn't be considered small. After all, my siblings and I had each our room and a meter X meter walk-in closet. The living room had a ceiling that was x4 my height, which I didn't understand the reason my parents decided on it. The cleaning of it was hard and you had to clean like 6 laps. Good thing I never did that work, my dad was always afraid I would fall off the ladder cause in his mind I'm still a young clumsy child. I do admit my childhood was full of clumsy acts of mine. 

The kitchen is the common one with a space to cook, a kitchen bar table and the dinning room. The table wasn't big, it could only hold 6 people, which was the exact amount of people we were at the house but the table was rarely fill since we all eat at different times. There were 3 restrooms, one inside our parent's room, another in the hallway in the first floor and the last one in the hallway of the second floor. My parents bedroom was in the first floor while all of my siblings and my room were in the second floor. The garage was convert more into a room with weights and running machine that Jongdae and Kai used, they said the garage was warmer since the air conditioning didn't reach that part so well so they would sweat more. And lastly, in the second room there was a small living room space where a tv was place but it was usually used by my brothers to play their console games. 

I guided them through the stairs up to the second floor as I had told them about the game/living room upstairs. As we arrived Kai was already there playing by himself but not really by himself, I could hear the voice of his friend Taemin in the other side of the connection. As soon as Kai realized we were there, he instantly left the console in the couch with the angry protest of Taemin. 

"You came back hyung! How was your first day?" Kai said excitedly while he gave me a bone crushing hug. 

"Alright..." I looked at my new friends and then I motioned to Kai, "this is my little brother Kai". 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo said high awkwardly. Then I motioned towards them and told Kai, "they are my new friends, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo." 

Kai immediately showed a wide smile, "that's great Myeon! I'm so glad you did". The tv then made a sound with the 'GAME OVER' sign in the middle of the screen. Taemin started cursing but Kai just went and told him he would call him later and hang up, turning off everything. 

"So Myeon hyung, are you going to be using this room?" 

"I am Kai, well I was hoping you would let me use it since you were here first."

"Nah is totally fine, which game do you want to play or you plan to watch a movie? Cause if you playing games, I can set it up for you", Kai then went to stand in front of the TV and the wooden furniture that holded all the games.

"So tell me, what do you guys want to play?" Kai said while opening the cabinets and letting them see the CD's names. 

Chanyeol was about to say a game's name but Kyungsoo beat him to it. "Mario kart, I don't know any other games." 

Chanyeol whined, "but I wanted naruto! Is easy, I will teach you how to make the characters fight with all they got."

"No, I want Mario kart. That's final." Kyungsoo crossed his arms on his chest. 

Kai then chuckled, "alright, then is Mario kart cause of shorty". 

I gave Kai my warning look while I excused myself to get some snacks. When I return, Kai was gone and Chanyeol and Kyungsoo looked at me like I was something weird.

Without being able to hold the stares I asked them what was wrong. Chanyeol was the first to answer, "well... it's just that DAMN! Your brothers are so over protective. Kai practically just threatened us that if we did something bad to you, he will not hold still. And I'm actually a little scare, it feels like your family is part of the mafia or something but that you're the little princess they trying to protect." 

Kyungsoo then laughs and I followed, "you're so silly Chanyeol. I'm actually jealous at how Junmyeon has people that love him a lot. Plus your story is just telling me you read so much fan fictions".

Sticking out his tongue, Chanyeol just pretends the comment is not directed to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speed walking towards the building where my class is at, I open the door harshly and run as I can't see anyone in the hallway. I try to skip steps in the staircase since my class is in the second floor and taking the elevator will be too much hassle. Turning around to almost reach the second floor, I bump into someone but I just say the simple 'sorry' and pass through. Entering the class I see the teacher is still not there. But I notice that there are not empty tables anymore and I'm pressured to get a seat with someone who is alone. The pressure is too much so I just go to the first table with an empty seat. 

"You didn't even ask if the seat was occupied?" Said a thin playful voice. 

As I turn, I immediately recognize the person next to me. It was one of the people from the silver hair man table, the ones who treat bad Chanyeol and abandoned him. Making sure my face shows the correct amount of dislike, I get my things and walk to another table with an empty seat without uttering a word. 

"Hey there, good thing you change seats on time" says my new partner, "that guy, Baekhyun, is not that known for caring about his assignments, he is happy with just passing with the lowest grade possible. You wouldn't want that." 

"Really? Then is great I change seats. Are you like him?" 

"Of course no, this is my second time taking this class so I reeeeally got to pass it. No extra cash anymore" he said while putting his pencils in order. 

"Oh so you failed last semester and came back being a new person to tackle this course!" I said feigning interest. In truth I could care less about this guy's life. 

"Well, I did failed but it was not cause I didn't work hard. It was more cause my mother got sick and I had to go take care of her, but since it was already pass the 'drop out' time for classes, I just left and that's why I got an F..." he sighs, "hard life for poor people when is only your mom and you." 

Not going to lie, I feel bad for him. He must have gone through a lot. I wish I wouldn't care but I do. Blame my weak heart to it. 

"That man. Good thing you came back ready to fight back", I awkwardly palm his shoulder. 

He smiles and holds my hand in a shake, "nice to meet you. My name is Minho, we need to work hard in this class or I'm out"

"Chill out man, you got the best partner next to you. You do your part, I will do mine", he then makes a motion of pointing me to say my name, "oh and I'm Junmyeon". 

Class begin and the project due for the end of the semester is discussed while going over the syllabus. As the class is dismissed, Minho and I talk about what we could do for the project since he is busy with his work and wants to start it now to be more at ease. We bid our goodbyes and I begin to walk towards my other class. I still got an like an hour for my next class but I was too lazy to go elsewhere. 

I stop in the vending machine to get a drink. To my bad luck the drink got stuck against the window and the metal holder. I curse, and hit the machine for being a to me. 

"Hey there, the machine got you" said a somewhat familiar voice. From the reflection of the window from the machine I saw the silver hair man behind me. 

"Oh yeah. It did, well goodbye I have class now." 

He holds my wrist and I pull hard to break free but he holds with more force. I began to panic and I looked at him in disgust. I hate it when people get my wrist or arms without letting me go, it makes me feel weak and pathetic, plus my body starts to freak out. 

"Let me go ", I try to tell him firmly but my voice comes out with a shake. 

"Oh I'm sorry", he says acting as if he didn't know what he was doing, "I just wanted to talked to you but I felt you were ditching me so I had to hold on tight".

"Yes, I was leaving you. I don't even know you so don't EVER do that to me again." I walked fast towards another bending machine and got my drink while going to seat in the tables outside my classroom. 

"Hey Junmyeon, I didn't meant to be rude when we just reunited" the silver hair man said while seating next to me. 

Rolling me eyes, I try to ignore him by playing with my phone. I click to match and find more players to play.

"Oh I have that game too!" The silver hair man takes out his phone and shows me the app. 

"Good for you."

"Look Junmyeon, I just want to be friends with you."

"Why don't you go to your class? The break for most classes are going to finish soon." 

"I have professor Rolumoj and since you are waiting outside I inferred you do too."

"Are you serious! Why are you taking this class?"

"Well duh I needed for my credits." 

This is giving me attitude? I'm not going to lose to that. 

"Well duh."

"I didn't meant it that way Junmyeon-"

"How do you know my name?"

"You told me in our first meeting. Ah don't tell me you forgot mine!"

I smile sweetly. "That hurts my feelings. My name is Kris, I will advice you to remember it really well," he smirks. 

"I will advice you to stop doing that. You look like an idiot" I take my things and stand up to get inside the classroom as the professor opens the door.

-------------------

It's been so long, sorry about that. I had written this chapter long ago but I don't know where I saved it. (Did I even saved it or did I erased it by accident? Haha) So I wrote slowly again in my phone. Please comment, I would like to know if I'm doing okay. This actually feels like I'm writing a diary entry lol. But my diary has been seating around my room since I was in elementary. I have abandoned it!