Ch. 2

Doll house of the Kim.
Hey there! Time passed by so quickly! Exams and homework were beating me up at the corner but I survived. \(>.<)/ 
Also a few weeks ago, I putted a poll for the possible ships I will be adding and EXO member X member won. You guys have decided the fate of some of the members. *evil laughs* As of now, here I go with my small raw update. 
------------------

A knock is heard at my door loudly but I feel like I have been restrained by some unknown weight. I try to wiggle out with my eyes close but two hands pull me to a chest. Instantly, the smell of cologne reaches my nose and I know who it is. I relax and stayed sleep in the warm embrace for a few minutes before my door it's being open with a slam. 

"Hey, young ones, if you want me to drive you wake up now or get the bus!" Said the cheerful voice of Minseok. As neither of us move, he comes and makes the greatest sin to do to a defenseless sleeping person, take the blanket away by force. I groan and cuddle more into Kai's hold, making noises of protest. Kai immediately seats up and get a pillow throwing it to Minseok. 

"GET OUT! WE DON'T NEED YOU TO DRIVE US, USELESS PIECE OF ", growls Kai. 

Minseok instantly gets the closest thing to him which it's my metal box of band aids and as I open my eyes I see in slow motion as the box it's directed to Kai, like a ninja Kai dodges and the box hit the wall making a miniature explosion of band aid fireworks. The band aid reach my dresser and mirror, showering my things and even going behind the furniture. The metal box makes an impact that leaves a mark at the wall and I turn to glare at Minseok. Slowly, he smiles while back pedaling. 

"Where are you going? You gotta clean that. And you paying to fix my wall", I say with a frown while pointing at the mark. 

"Junmyeon, I got work. It's getting late, that's why I was trying to get you guys ready fast. About the wall, just tell father, he will give you the money immediately if you ask."

"I don't care, you and Kai are picking that mess and putting it back at that cute lonely corner where it belongs... and I'm not asking father for money."

Kai looks at me with puppy eyes while placing his hands on my shoulders, "why do I have to clean too hyuuuung~ I wasn't the one who threw it"

I smile, "that's true, you're going to wash my pillow that you threw at the floor."

Kai made a motion to go for the pillow but I grabbed his hand, "I don't want it back like that. It's dirty!"

Crossing his arms against his chest, "I refuse. I'm not going to wash your pillow."

"Then get out and never come back again. No Kim Kai allowed here anymore." I said while standing up to pick up my pillow. Running kai won the pillow and ran outside, screaming 'no' with echo.

Minseok was still standing at my room thoughtfully. Breaking out of his trance he motions towards the band aid mess, "um I'm going to clean this up", he slowly walked towards the side of the room with heavy steps then turns around "I will ask father to fix the wall... sorry to have bother you two, I-I just... never mind..." his gaze falls to the ground and continues walking.

My heart felt pity cause I could read him like an open book. "Hey Minseok hyung, it's okay, just go to work."

He turns and shakes his head refusing my offer but I insist too, "You should go, you have been working hard. Keep up the good work bro, maybe next time I will ask you to drive me to school when I'm not this lazy."

The oldest brother of the Kim laughed making his face seem childish with a glint on his eyes, "if I wait until you don't feel lazy, we will never drive together to school and work."

"Hey I'm trying to be nice and you're attacking me! Such a backstabbing you are." I said while I tried my best to look offended. 

"Goodbye Junmyeon, good luck in your new college", he ruffled my bird's nest hair. 

"Don't touch me " I said while slapping his hand away with a small sided smile. I turn and started cleaning the band aids but then Kai arrives and starts doing it for me while Minseok's leaves shaking his head and chuckling. 
---------------------

"Hey Jongdae, leave me a street or two away from the school, I don't want them to see your ugly face and think I'm such a bad brother for stealing all the handsomeness for my self." Kai said from the backseat of Jongdae's truck, chewing the type of gum that makes big bubbles.

"Little brat, I'm making you a favor to take you in my awesome ride. You should be kneeling and kissing my feet of gratefulness." Jongdae said while glaring back from the rear mirror. 

The atmosphere immediately turned sour and as I had already witness a fight on my room not long ago, I decided to break it off. Two fights it's too much drama for a day. 

"Cut it. Kai, believe me they will not think that. I'm sure as hell I got the looks.", flips hair cause I'm fabulous. 

Laughing Jongdae slaps my arm lightly, "yeah yeah, throw yourself flowers Junmyeon, if not who would".

"Hey, Junmyeon hyung is pretty! He is super popular even though it's been 2 years since he graduated our school. So shut your ignorant mouth , leave Junmyeon hyung alone," kai send laser glare to Jongdae from the rear mirror and even though I should be telling them to calm down, I felt satisfied that Kai defended me. Good puppy, pat, pat.

Regardless of Kai's protests, Jongdae pulls up towards the entrance of the high school and goes slower than he is supposed to, making some cars from behind start honking. The evil second oldest of the Kim, gets all the windows the lowest they can go and turns the radio to the reggaeton-rap station to almost maximum volume. People started to look at the car but I just put my best poker face possible, nowhere to hide while being at the front seat. I accept my time of dead with dignity. 

On the other hand, Kai starts to kick the back of Jongdae's seat, saying more curses than normal words to stop the music, but his voice gets lost in the beats. Jongdae stops right in front of the school's main door and now everyone it's looking at the truck. Some students greeted me as they remember me from when I was still in high school, so I just wave my hand back.

Kai gets quickly out of the truck and walks fast towards the door to save some face but Jongdae as evil he is, lowers the volume and screams, "hey Nini, I'm going to stop your favorite music now since you got out, with that no more whining~ Don't forget to brush your teeth after lunch or putting that pouty mouth in someone's intimate parts, okay?", Jongdae then proceeds to send flying kisses to a humiliated Kai, who has fume coming out of his ears and probably already planning his revenge against Jongdae.

As we begin to move, I could heard the family's nickname of Kai 'Nini' being screamed while a group of people surrounded Kai and one boy with many piercings put an arm around his shoulders saying something that cause everyone of their little group to laugh and Kai to shoved him off. Sigh, it's good to be young.

--------------------

The new college I transferred was not as great as everyone says it is. Bigger buildings, yes, but the rest was very similar. More people swim through the multitude to reach their destinations, as it could hold even more students. Since I was on time, I walked calmly towards my first class with nervousness of meeting new people. Would I be able to make friends? I don't talk that much, just answering when I need to with strangers. They will surely not bother with me and make their own cliques leaving me alone on the corner. But I didn't really mind being alone if the corner was warm, I knew how to play well by myself. The problem was that when the group projects surfaced, I had to be calling out groups to let me in and some people were mean enough to reject. 

The class is half full when I enter, with students already forming their little groups or trying to decipher who was the smartest one from there. I seat down at the second row of the very front while taking my phone out and read something while waiting. Reading my book online, made me lose focus of the world around me, being in my comfortable little bubble, I hugged it cause I missed it so much even though it's been not long. I'm in the middle of internally screaming advices to a fictional character when a presence it's felt on my right side. 

"It's this seat occupied?", a very deep voice surprisingly comes out from a short guy with big round eyes and puffy heart shaped lips. Oh and let's not forget the cute cheeks that I have the urge to poke.

"No, is not. You can take the seat", I make a motion for the guy to seat down next to me.

"Thank you, my name is Kyungsoo and you?", Kyungsoo says while smiling shyly. 

"I'm Junmyeon, nice to meet you Kyungsoo."

We both shake hands and awkwardly stay looking at each other on the eyes with no words to say. His chubby cheeks and tip of the ears turn pink and I know my face is going to get red in no time too. He laughs while looking at his fingers.

Deciding to make a move to break the painful atmosphere and get it more friendlier, I try to say something nice, "how old are you?", nice Junmyeon, nice way to make friends. 

Kyungsoo opens his eyes wider, if that is possible, "I'm 19 and you?"

"Oh same! Something we got in common", if I wasn't red, I'm surely am now cause the heat spreading out on my cheeks was strong as I tried to go back in time since the last sentence was meant to be said in my mind. 

"You are all red", Kyungsoo says while pointing my cheeks. 

"Duh genius, you're too."

We both stared at each other again in silence and we both laugh, but this time round, more comfortably. 

"Let's be great friends" says Kyungsoo while handing me his phone to enter my number, "and let's help each other a lot in this class, they say is hard!"

"I'm sure we will," I smile sideway, "those saying that are losers. Don't worry, we got this."

"I'm glad I decided to talk to you. I don't always approach people myself so it was really hard. But I needed friends!", the tiny man said while holding the part of his chest where the heart is strongly with close eyes. 

"I'm glad you did too, I had already given up and was reading Tuesday with Morrie, planning to be the loner again."

"I now admire you so much!" Kyungsoo hold my hand between his own and his eyes shined so brightly towards me.

"Woah hold up, why?", I said confused by this new form of emotions send at me. 

"You're reading Tuesday with Morrie outside. In the public", he said as if it was the most obvious answer ever.

My left eyebrow lift up to show how confused I still was.

The plump lips formed a sigh, "Junmyeon, don't tell me you're such a cold hearted man. I cried with that book many times. You're brave for reading outside even though you are in danger of spilling some tears."

Realization hit my face, "oh that! I already cried in the second chapter at the back of the bookstore. As for here, I will just stand up to the restroom when I feel a tear trying to slipped pass the gates of my eyes", my hands go towards my cheeks to wipe away imaginary tears. 

We both laughed, unaware of a tall boy coming our way until he has left us in the shade as if we were below a tree.

"Excuse me", another deep voice comes, damn why it's everyone's voices so deep? Did I not developed correctly or what?

I hummed for the tall boy to continue, "my name is Chanyeol, I was wondering if I could seat with you both?"

We both nodded as Chanyeol seats on my left side. 

His ears are so big and as he turns around to face us, his smile is wider than the Pacific Ocean with many pearly teeth making a shiny spectacle, adding to the brightness bubble that hugged the tall guy with cotton pink hair. For an instance I'm ready to hissed and use my hands to cover my eyes cause that's too much for my shadow that can barely stand the sun.

I looked at Kyungsoo as a way to give my eyes some rest. Kyungsoo's face shows similar feelings as I do, the commissures of his lip twitching a little bit. Chanyeol probably doesn't noticed it but I do cause I believe from this short time of knowing him, that Kyungsoo may have some similarities in his personality with mine. He just doesn't curses like I do and is a less than I am. Practically a good guy.

Chanyeol ends up being a little giant puppy. He talks a lot which helps make conversation out of nowhere and exchanges phone numbers with us. Then excitedly talks about going to lunch together since he wants to show off he got new friends to his other ex-friends, who he says have told him they don't want him anymore at their lunch table for being so noisy. What an s those people are. I decided to protect him and Kyungsoo since they are practically the only friends that I got and I don't like people treating bad my friends. Plus despite the gigantic height, Chanyeol is younger to us by a year and as I kind of expected, I'm the oldest one from us three.

As we walked towards the college's cafeteria, Chanyeol is happily swinging his arms as he keeps talking about his puppy that sadly he had to left at his mother's house since his apartment complex doesn't accept pets but he is still happy cause his mom send a weekly update of the little ball of hairs to him. As we enter the doors, I tell them I'm paying for the three as a celebration of our first meeting. Chanyeol hugs me tightly while Kyungsoo's quiet voice thanks me. My head is resting at Chanyeol's shoulder which I can reach with effort, my eyes scan the back tables quickly and I see the guy I had met at the club seating with three guys. Our eyes meet and it takes him a moment to recognized me cause as soon as he does he smirks to me. I don't show a reaction since I know the kind he wants, he wants me melting at his stares. I make it as if I hadn't recognized him cause in truth, I forgot his name just not his face. Turning, Kyungsoo is scolding Chanyeol for wanting junk food instead of an actual meal set and is easy to get lost in their flow that I block completely the silver hair man.