Past, Present, Future

Secret Girlfriend & Her 3 Unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's only right for Irene to say how beautiful her girlfriend's ex is. From her slender fit body, long limps and perfect body proportion Irene could never have to her flawless scruptured face that Irene used to see it on her weekly subscribed magazine. Irene thought Soojung might be a model and almost felt conscious with the way she look if not for the tight grip around her hand. 

Taking a glance at her girlfriend, Irene saw the fear flashing across Seulgi's orbs. 

 

"It's going to be fine..."

She whispered softly, only for the younger girl to hear. Seulgi pressed a thin smile towards her before nodding and itnerlacing their fingers together as they faced the poor brunette still standing outside of the house, not knowing what to do. 

 

"G-Guys, let's continue eating shall we?" Seohyun took the initative to break the slience as Tiffany awkwardly ushered her sister's ex in who looked equally flustered at the sight of a stranger next to Seulgi. 

 

Seulgi allowed the others walk in to the kitchen first and quickly turn her girlfriend around to face her. Almost cussing when she sees the doubts and anxiousness screaming on Irene's face. 

 

"I'm so sorry unnie. I really have no idea they would invite Soojung over." Seulgi took both her hands and rubbed it softly, her eyes shut in frustrations, "It has been ages since I last seen her. Please don't be angry?" 

 

"I'm not angry, Seul. I...I’m just surprised.” Irene calmly said. She trust her girlfriend though Irene would not lie that she felt threaten by Soojung's presence and beauty. And the fact that Tiffany and Juhyun actually invited her over. 

 

 The younger girl nodded and place a quick peck on Irene’s cheeks. ”I love you.” Seulgi says softly, “Remember that okay?”

A small relieved smile crept up on Irene’s face, “I love you too. We are going to face this together.”

 

With their fingers interlaced tightly together perfectly, the couple made their way towards the kitchen and joined in the awkward dinner.

 

No one had dared to initiate a conversation. Seulgi and Irene were just exhanging glances. Yoona was sighing while playing with her food. Tiffany and Seohyun mutterly curses under their breath and remained unsettled while Soojung....shes just there.

 

”Soooo... Its been really long. How have you been Soojung?” Tiffany took the first step to break the slience.

 

The said girl looked up from her untouched food and gave the latter a small smile, “Nothing much. Just recently came back from the US after finishing my exams." 

"I see, you are now on break?"

"Yep, two months break."

"How long are you planning to stay in Seoul?"

 

Seulgi could feel Soojung staring at her but not for long because Seulgi decides to display her affections for Irene, feeding her some meat. 

 

"Erm, I guess not that long?"

"I see." 

 

The short conversation dies down quickly as the same awkward atmosphere came back again. Irene really felt so suffocated in there and she holds her girlfriend hand, squeezing it lightly to gain her attention. 

 

"What?"

Seulgi mouthed to the older girl who bobbed her head towards the unexpected guest, as if telling Seulgi to say or do something about the tension in the air. The younger girl girl furrowed her brows, not getting why her girlfriend would want her to talk to Soojung. But still decides to listen her to girlfriend's pleads.

 

"Good to see you again, Soojung. It's been awhile." Seulgi tried her best to not sound robotic and thankfully she was able to aim a small genuine smile towards her ex who seemed taken back by the sudden hospitality from the latter. 

 

'Y-Yeah, it's been years." Soojung pressed her lips together into a thin smile before she looks at Irene who immediately looks away from the strong gaze, "How have you been?"

 

Seulgi chuckled, "Never been better." She turns to her girlfriend fidgetting beside her then grinned widely.

 

"She's Bae Joohyun. My girlfriend." 

Red hues starts forming on her cheeks at Seulgi's straightforwardness. She looks up and saw Soojung nodding and extending her hand with a small grin, "Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Soojung." 

 

Irene let go of Seulgi's hand and instantly grabbed the latter's hand, before shaking it firmly.

 

"N-Nice to meet you too. Heard somethings about you from Seulgi." 

"Hope that they are only good stuffs?" 

Irene darted her eyes towards her girlfriend who just shrugged her shoulders and grabbed her hand back to interlace it together. The older girl smiles sheepishly and nods without saying anything else. 

 

Tiffany then takes over the slience with her booming loud voice, standing up with a cup of red wine in her hand. 

 

"Okay, enough of these awkwardness!" 

Yoona scoffed and mumbled underher breath, "Whose fault was it?" 

"Yah." Tiffany glared slightly at the younger girl who immediately zipped and picked up her cup, standing up as well.

"But okay, Tiff unnie is right. Today is suppose to be a happy day and let's just celebrate!" 

 

Seulgi grinned widely and nodded, "Yes. I'm finally free from exams!" 

Her hand goes to her cup of orange juice then glance across the table before a frown set in, "Why I'm I the only one without wine!" 

Seohyun shakes her head, "Because you're still a kid."

"I am not!"

"You are a baby, Seul." Tiffany added on, "No wine for a baby."

 

"Whattt??? Then why does Soojung have? She's even younger than me if you count by months!" 

"I'm more matured then you, that's why." Soojung joins in the teasing as she high-fived Tiffany and Seohyun. 

 

Finding it unfair, Seulgi turns to her girlfriend and ask for help. 

"Well..." Irene bites on her lower lips, "If your sisters say you can't, then you can't."

"Hyun! Not you too!" 

 

Yoona rolls her eyes and hit Seulgi at the back of her head slightly, "How can you say you're not a baby when you are whinning like one?" 

"I'm not whinning!"

"You are doing it right now."

"Unnie!" 

Seulgi puffs her cheeks out and refused do the cheer together until she gets her cup of red wine. 

 

"C'mon Seul." Irene nudge the younger girl, "Don't be like this." 

"Yeah, stop being a party pooper." Yoona laughs, "Didn't you say you are a grown up now?" 

"Yes and grown ups should have been given wine instead of orange juice!" Seulgi aruged. 

 

Irene shakes her head and stared at the spoiled brat, "Seulgi. Don't make things difficult for us okay. We just want to celebrate this happy ocassion with you thats all. Plus, I'm pretty sure your sisters are just worried about your alchol tolerance." 

 

"She's right." Tiffany says, coaxing her baby sister to stop pouting like a kid she is, "You have never really drank before and the last time we trusted you with a sip of Soju, you almost went unconcious the next second." 

Everyone nodded and stood up, holding on to their cups in the air and waiting for Seulgi to do the same. 

 

Seulgi looks at each one of them then stared at Irene who nods her head. 

 

"Okay, fine. Only because Hyunnie wants me to."

 

 

-

 

After the thankfully, not-so awkward dinner with Soojung and the three older women, Seulgi had dragged her girlfriend back into her room and hugged the shorter girl tightly. 

 

"I'm so sorry." 

Irene furrowed her brows as she pulls back a little to see the younger girl pouting,"What for?" 

"Things didn't went well."

 

Both of them didn't expect Soojung to just appear out of nowhere. Especially with the fact that she was invited by Tiffany and Seohyun, the ones who opposed their relationship back then. Seulgi definitely isn't the one at fault here and Irene wasn't even mad or anything. 

 

"Let's just say that it wasn't a great timing to come out." Irene chuckled lilghtly, pinching the taller's nose joking trying to make Seulgi feel better, "Just so you know, I'm not angry at you okay?"


"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm just surprised."

"Damn it." Seulgi cries, plopping herself down on her bed and starts to whine in her bed.

Irene scratched her head, confused by the athlete's behaviour. Calmly, she sat at the side of the queen-sized bed and caressed her distressed girlfriend's hair softly.

 

"What's wrong now?"

"I thought you would be jealous!" 

"Well... I'm not?" 

"Exactly!" 

"Wait what?"

The senior couldn't understand why the latter was so annoyed by the fact that she wasn't jealous about Soojung. Shouldn't Seulgi be happy that she trusts her whole heartedly and that she doesn't see Soojung as a threat? (maybe slightly) but not till the extend that Irene would make a fuss out of it. 

Seulgi groans and pulls Irene down next to her, lying her head comfortably on the older's chest. 

 

"I'm glad that you are not angry but it would have been a little bit better if you are slightly jealous about Soojung?" Seulgi pouts, "I thought you would be like showing Soojung how I'm yours and ya know stuffs like what I see on tv shows."

"What stuffs?" Irene quirk a brow suggestively, knowing perfectly what kind of scene the younger girl was talking about. Seulgi grew deep scarlet red, avoiding Irene's eyecontact and trying to move away from the older girl who was inching her face closer and close to her. 

 

Irene sniffled a laughter and craddled her girlfriend's cheeks to force the latter to look at her. Teasing the younger girl has became ehr favourite past-time. It's heart-fluttering to see what kind of effects she had on the younger girl.

 

"What stuffs, Seulgi? I'm asking you a question." 

Seulgi gulped and instantly shot up in a sitting position, stopping Irene from going anywhere closer to her. 

"Stop seducing me!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter