Giving the Game Away

Secret Girlfriend & Her 3 Unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I've changed the spelling Seohyun's name to Juhyun so that you guys wouldn't be confused with Bae :)

 

 

During that short one week of studying with the younger girl, Irene was able to know more about Seulgi. Honestly, Irene was really looking forward to the study dates with Seulgi. Though she was distracted and didn't get to follow her usual study plans, Irene found herself enjoying Seulgi's company. Irene had never once fell in love till Seulgi came into the picture. 

Seulgi was perfect. 

There was pretty much nothing she couldn't do. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Nothing!" 

"Liar, you kept staring at me for the past hour. I may be looking at my notes but I still can feel your stares you know?" 

"I was just trying to draw you..."

Every detailed lines and curves that was drawn on the sketchbook, made Irene gasp. From her messed up hair, to her eyes hiding behind her aweful glasses to her nose and to her lips were all wonderfully drawn. Irene couldn't forget how cute an embarrased Seulgi was when she complimented her skills and requested to keep the sketch of herself. 

 

"I don't want to go back school..."

"You have to, Seulgi."

"Why? You can be my teacher instead."

"I'm not that smart. You are even smarter than me Seulgi, you're an straight A student."

"Except for biology. Gosh, I hate that subject. But you're good in biology... I'm pretty much understand everything you've taught me."

"Are you confident of getting an A for you exam next week then?"

"Of course! I have the best biology teacher!" 

"Then what am I going to get if you excel in it?"

"...hm a surprise event!!!" 

 

Irene was sure surprised when Seulgi got Yongsun (she doesn't even know when did they two get close) to bring her to a studio where Seulgi was sitting in the middle of the room with a guitar on her lap.

It was the day Irene had received her ever first serenade and Seulgi's smooth powerful voice was still stuck in her mind after a month. 

 

"Its dangerous to walk home at twelve in the morning, unnie." 

"What are you doing here, Seulgi?"

"I sneaked out of my room to fetch you. Figured that you would be studying till late at night."

 

It had been one of those usual day where Irene had stayed in SM high's library studying her brains off that she forgotten about the time till the libarian had to chase her out. With her final exam just around the corner, Irene had been pushing herself more to memorize those anatomy terms. She remembered herself dragging her tired body out of the campus and thought she was being delusional when she saw her girlfriend standing outside smiling at her. 

That night, she felt her fatigue vanish when Seulgi held her hand protectively and walked her home. 

 

"I've made lunch for you, Joohyun unnie!" 

"That's so sweet of you..."

"I know! It's your favourite carrot cake! I've learnt in from Yoona unnie! Try it!" 

 

No one is perfect. 

Irene felt sorry when she had splat out the salty carrot cake out of that day and had to gulp down a whole bottle of plain water. The younger girl was obviously upset about it but Irene had made it up by letting them have a romantic cooking lesson. 

 

 

"Why are we running away?"

"My unnies were behind us just now. We can't let them see us..."

"Why not? Are you ashamed of us?"

"What?! Of course not!" 

 

Irene found out how protective Seulgi's older sisters were. She didn't expect Juhyun nor Tiffany and Yoona to be over-obsessive with their youngest sister. Knowing how the four of them wasn't even related at all, Irene was actually jealous at how close they were and had missed her little brother in Daegu.

How the four of them begin living together under a roof was too confusing for Irene to understand when Seulgi tried explaining to her the other day.

Juhyun and Yoona are cousins while Tiffany was a girlfriend of their cousin from America who came here to work. As for Seulgi, Yoona's parents had saw her lurking around their neighboorhood while wailing hardly when she was young. They figured out that Seulgi was abandoned by her biological parents with the letter in the small hands. They had brought her home and the other three unnies immediately took a liking to her. 

 

-

 

 

Dating the younger girl was really arduous, Irene wasn't going to lie about that. Imagine yourself going for dates and having to run half-way through all of those. No matter where they went, Seulgi's older sisters would somehow be right there in the middle of their dates. It happens too many time that Irene would question herself if it was really just coincidence. 

Irene was so used to it that when Seulgi told her they had to put down their utensils only after three mouth of pasta, Irene wasn't surprised at all.

", Yoona unnie is here!"

Quickily, Seulgi reached out and grabbed her girlfriend's hand before making a dash out of the resturant. Irene was struggling to keep up with younger girl who was way more fit than her being in the volleyball team. Which she just found out last week when Seulgi came wearing her number four yellow jersey while sweating. Adn Irene swore it was the most mouth-watering sight ever. 

 

"Is she gone?"

Irene questioned, panting heavily when Seulgi stopped abruptly at outside a shop down the street. The younger nodded her head slowly, brow furrowed.

"Unnie, I'm sorry... Our date is ruined again..." 

Irene couldn't keep track of how many times she wasn't apologized because of the same reason for the past two months. Honestly, she didn't mind even if their dates were interrupted as long as she still get to spend time with Seulgi. 

"It's fine, Seul." Irene beams, trying to assure Seulgi, "I heard that there's a night market around here, and I'm suddenly thirsting for some Tteok    "

 

The senior did even have a chance to complete her sentence when she felt herself being pushed against a wall at the coner of the shop. Irene's gulped as her breathe hitched when she felt Seulgi's body pressed against her. Seulgi's neck touching her nose which unintentionally made her get a sniff of Seulgi's baby scent. Irene was panicking internally at their promximity. It was the closest they've got since they started going out.

 

What the is happening?!

 

"Phew that was close..."

Given their close proximity, Irene could clearly hear the younger's mutters. Irene finally got breathe when Seulgi pushed herself away just a little, popping her head alittle to only see Yoona nibbling on her lips in confusion before shrugging and turning back to the resturant. 

The highschooler let out a relief sigh and directed her attention back to the older who was in frozen with scarlet red cheeks. That's when Seulgi finally realized their closeness. 

The younger girl gulped looking at the latter who avoided her eyecontact at all cost. Eventhough the lights were dim, Seulgi still could make out the light pinkish cheeks of Irene's and it took all of Seulgi's self-control to not kiss her. 

Afterall, she was still a highschooler with raging hormones. Seulgi admits that she had been thinking of Irene's lips since they started going out. But she didn't want to make the latter uncomfortable by going too fast. Seulgi was already grateful to be able to date Irene eventhough they just met two months ago. 

Agreeing to go out with her was good enough for Seulgi and she dare not wish for more until she feels like Irene was ready enough. 

 

"I-I'm sorry..." 

Ignoring her racing heart, Seulgi apologized and was about to pull away from Irene. However, she felt her shirt being tugged by Irene, stopping her from distancing their bodies. 

The taller girl froze up momentarily, gasping at how Irene was nibbling on her lower lips and how her eyes were shaking in nervousness. She could feel the grip on her shirt trembling as Irene took a step nearer, tip-toeing a little to match her height. Seulgi could only stop breathing as she observed the older girl staring at her lips.

Everything happened at the speed of light.

Seulgi doesn't know how she could feel a pair of soft lips on hers for a second or two and then all of a sudden, she was left alone in the dark alley.

 

Did Joohyun just gave me a peck?

 

-
 

 

Pulling her hair out in frustration, Irene spawl her legs on her bed while her mind was full a certain brunette and their moment in the dark alley earlier on. It was the first time Irene had acted on her impulse. She couldn't believe how she succumb into the temptation of kissing her girlfriend all of a sudden without even ensuring that Seulgi was fine with it. 

To make things worser, she actually ran away and left the poor bear alone because was she taken back by her own shameless action. 

", why am I such a coward?" Irene whined, hitting her head with her fist and pouted. 

Someone may think Irene was insane with how she changed from blaming herself to now squealing and grinning happily to herself, jumping up and down on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter