Coming Out

Secret Girlfriend & Her 3 Unnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Though her last paper was Biology    her least favourite subject, it was also the paper that Seulgi looks forward to the most. Why? Because it is the last paper of CSAT. In another words, the day she would finally get to meet her beloved girlfriend she had been missing for two weeks. Sure, those two had been sneakly trying to get a glimpse of one another but it wasn't long enough for the couple. 

 

"Seul? Wha   "

"Shhh! 10pm, open your window okay?" 

"What? Why?"

"If you want to see me, do it." 

Turns out that, Seulgi had sneaked in to Tiffany's room (since her room was directly opposite Irene's) while the older girl was busy with her work at her new firm. They simply just smiled at each other while writing their thoughts down with a sketchbook and marker. Clichè but the couple enjoyed their short time before Yoona had came in and they knew it was their separation time. 

 

"Seulgi? Why are you awake? It's 6AM!"

"I knew you're going to be studying for your 8AM paper. So being a sweet girlfriend I am, decides to stop you from studying."

"What? How is that being sweet?"

"How does me cuddling you before your paper sounds like?"

"Sounds bad but I couldn't ask for more." 

 

The couple spent the next one hour or so, cuddling in Irene's bed and chanting sweet nothings to each other. Irene didn't mind running hastily into the exam hall because a certain brunette was being all clingy to her when she was preparing to leave. Irene was sure Seulgi was her lucky charm because all of the topics that she spotted came out. 

 

Honestly speaking, Seulgi was a tad bit upset when the older girl didn't come and cheer her up during her papers. She would be lying if she said she didn't expect Irene to pop out of nowhere and surprise her with kisses and tackle her with hugs to wish her good luck. A part of her thought maybe she shouldn't have supported Irene during the older's examination. As petty as it sounds like, Seulgi felt betrayed that she recieved nothing romantic from Irene.

 

"Sunbae!" 

As soon as Seulgi stepped out of the campus, a trio flooded infront of her holding on to what seemed like gifts. They looked familar but Seulgi couldn't remember where did she saw them before. 

"We're from the cheerleading team! I'm YooA!" The girl with brownish bangs says, pointing to herself with a cute smile adorning her small face. Not knowing how to respond, Seulgi just gave the latter a polite nod while the girl goes off introducing Nayeon and Jisoo. 

 

"But I'm not from the cheerleading team? How did you guys know me?" 

 

Jisoo let out a soft giggle as her cheeks turned alittle red, "We are the cheerleaders for your volleyball team and we've been sort of crushing on you since the first time we saw you during the spring competition." 

 

Seulgi could only scratch her nape bashly, staring at the three boxes of gift held out infront of her while the girls were urging her to take them. 

 

"Please accept it, sunbae! It may be the last time we'll be able to give you these." Nayeon says, spotting a puppy pout. 

"I still hope you can visit volleyball team once in awhile..."

 

Before Seulgi could even reject the gifts, the three girls just shoved the them into the latter's arms with shy smiles forming on their faces. Defeated, Seulgi wore a small smile bowing alittle towards the three juniors. 

 

"Thanks for   "

"   Seulgi." 

Gasps were heard from the trio as they saw a smaller figure hooking her hands around their crush's arms and another hand with a bouquet of flowers. 

 

"Who are they?"

The three of them immediately coward down against the cold piercing tone of the intimidating gorgeous woman standing beside Seulgi who was smiling so sweetly at her. 

Seulgi almost had forgotten about her juniors staring at them with curiosity at the unexpected appearance of her girlfriend. It was only when she notice Irene's hard glare that she realized it.

"They are the cheerleaders for the volleyball team." Irene just nodded as she slides her hand down from the younger's arm to interwine their fingers. 

She smirked, intentionally showing off their locked hands.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Seulgi's girlfriend." 

 

Words couldn't describe how victorious she felt when the trio's faces fell at the revelation. She fought off a grin when the three quickly scattered away from them. 

 

"Joohyun!"

Wrapping her arms around the tiny waist, Seulgi tighten her hold protectively as she lifted the shorter girl up happily. She totally didn't expect the older girl to pick her up from the school right after her exam. 

Irene let out a small shierk before Seulgi gently put her down. 

"Seems like someone is pretty popular." Irene hissed, tone laced with jealousy as she shoved her flowers against her lover's chest. Seulgi laughed as she took the bouquet and leaned down, pecking on her girlfriend's lips. 

"Is someone jealous?" 

Irene groaned and kicked the latter's shin before pulling her futher away from the campus, away from all the envy glares she got from the students who were probably Seulgi's admirers. 

But too late.

Kang Seulgi is Bae Joohyun's property now. 

 

-

 

Albeit not knowing where they were heading towards, Seulgi just allowed the elder to lead the way while she enjoy the warmth around her hand that she had missed dearly. 

They ended up in a close to empty park with Irene pinning her against a tree and without waiting, dived in for a passionate kiss. Seulgi smiled into their kiss as she held her girlfriend closer by wrapping her arms around the smaller's back. 

"I missed you." 

Irene muttered against Seulgi's lips as they parted alittle, leaning their forehead together.

"Its been two weeks..." She continued, wanting to lean in again and capture the alluring lips but was stopped when the taller girl snickered as she pushed the dumbfounded Irene away from her gently.

Confused by the rejection, Irene only furrowed her brows as she stares at Seulgi who was obviously unhappy about something. 

 

"Why didn't you visit me and supported me like how I did?" 

Seulgi grumbles, folding her arms against her chest as she glares at Irene who laughs in response. Seeing her lover giggling with her eyes closed together, mouth wide open with teeth showing and hands clutching on her stomach, Seulgi felt like laughing with her too. But she held it in and maintained her firm stand. 

 

"Aigoo." Irene wiped the tears that was forming at the side of her eyes, "You're so cute, Seul. You're upset that I didn't visit you at all during your exams?"

 

Irene walked closer and took the latter's hand, smoothing in with her thumb.

"I wanted to but I held myself back." 

"Why?"

"To give myself the courage." 

Seulgi quirked a brow, puzzled by the latter's response. 

"Remember? I told you that I want to reveal us to your family after your exams." Earning a nod, Irene brings up the younger's hand to place a gentle peck on each knuckles before smiling, "Being away from you during that two weeks made me miss you like crazy. You have no idea how many times Yongsan told me she was so done with me." 

 

"Stop whinning."

"I miss Seulgi..."

"You're the one who do not want to see her."

"Happiness comes after suffering. I believe that."

"Then stop whinning and complaining."

"I miss her so much. Ugh, I think i'm lovesick."

"Thats it, get out of my house."

 

Seulgi chuckled at the elder's confession, picturing how the two bestfriends get involved in their upteeth small childish arguments. Sometimes Seulgi hoped that she have a bestfriend like Yongsun too. But now, she has Joohyun who not only played her role as her girlfriend. But also, as her bestfriend, mother, sister and bunny. 

 

"I'm afraid of facing the wrath of taking away their baby sister. " Irene says teasingly, "But I'm more scared of not seeing you anymore. Scared of not being able to call you as mine. Scared that one of those cheerleaders earlier on will have the chance to get a piece of you   "

"   They won't." Seulgi interrupted firmly. 

"Of course. Unless you want a murder to happen." 

Both of them laughed at Irene's threats. 

 

"So you know..." Irene trails, "I've been thinking of how we should come out to them. Like what should I do to leave them a good impression of me." 

Seulgi shook her head, grinning brightly, "You are amazing just by being yourself. Even Yoona unnie accepted you! You do not need to particularly do anything to please them." 

Flustered, Irene punched her girlfriend softly on her arm for making her feel shy.

"That just because you love me. They don't even know me. One only know me as another schoolmate with the same name as her and another one only regard me as her beloved sister tutor which we lied about it."

The younger girl shrugged, "We didn't exactly lied about it." 

Irene just rolled her eyes and laced their hands together before deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter