Secret

Fluttering feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It's been a week since Joohyun transferred to a new school and she already has people looking at her as if their heads over heel for her. She never really got this kind of attention (that's what she thinks) back in Daegu so it made her feel uncomfortable. She just wanted to walk down the halls without eyes preying on her and to be to get through her classes without feeling all the eyes looking at her wherever she goes.

 

As she walks down the hall she hears a familiar voice calling her name "Joohyun! wait up" a girl a little taller than here said as she caught up. By the time she was next to Joohyun she was catching her breath, "hey " Seulgi greeted as she smiles at Joohyun. Joohyun then greeted her with a smile. " I was wondering if you would like to join me and the others for lunch after this period and hang out after school since you know, you're new to Seoul and we would like to show you around'' Seulgi said and gave her kind and gentle smile.

 

"sure, I'll have to let my parents know that I'll be coming home a little late today," Joohyun said with a smile. " that'll be great! now let's get to our next class before we're late" Seulgi said and showed the time to Joohyun. Joohyun's eyes widen and suddenly freaked out "Oh no, Umm bye I'll be going to class now!'' Joohyun waved and she ran to her next class.

It was a relief to Joohyun that she made it a minute before the teacher by a minute so she decided to get her notebooks ready. A staff suddenly came in an said " class is canceled since the teachers are having a meeting today" and left. Joohyun sighed and realized that r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter