Transfer student

Fluttering feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is the day the transfer student comes in class and people were wondering how this transfer student looks like since she wasn't from Seoul. The transfer student was from Daegu and they never really had much of Daegu kids at their school so they were also wondering how this Daegu transfer student was.

 

 

"Class as you all know we"ll be having a new student today so please be calm when the student arrives here", The homeroom teacher said. After the homeroom teacher finished with his words a student suddenly came in. "sorry I'm late, I was in the mu--restroom" a boy said bowing repeatedly. " Umm Seugwan, I'll let you pass since this is your first time big late and you've never caused any problems in class so don't worry about it but next time you're late I'll make sure you stand outside with your hands up, okay?'' The teacher said. While Seungwan walks all the way to the back to his desk but when he heard the door open he turn around to look and there he saw a staff with a breathtaking girl behind the staff.

 

 

When the staff left the transfer student walk up to the homeroom teacher and gave him a note "class this is our transfer student from Daegu who also happens to be the principal's granddaughter, so please treat her well and the rest your on your own miss .....'' "Bae, sir" the girl replied with a soft voice. " Miss Bae would please introduce yourself to the class", the homeroom teacher said. "Hello my name is Bae Joohyun, I'm from Daegu and please treat me well as your new student", Joohyun said looking at the class. As she looks she realized a blond boy who seems to be standing and looking her and for a moment  Joohyun was staring at him too but then looked down. She suddenly felt her face heating up after looking away.

 

 

"s-sir, where do I sit?"Joohyun asked while stuttering. "hmm I'll let you sit next to Miss Kang over there, Miss Kang please raise your hand" the homeroom said and a girl with brown hair raised her hand up with a cute smile which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter