Him

Fluttering feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment I saw here I thought wow she so beautiful but then I realize she too was looking at me. The moment her eyes met mine, it felt like time had stop and it was only her that I saw in the room. Her cheeks and ears were turning red as I stared longer but then the teacher's voice had brought us back to reality. "Hello my name is Bae Joohyun, I'm from Daegu and please treat me well as your new student" she said with a voice that was so soft and tender. Bae Joohyun huh? that's a beautiful name that matches so well with a pretty girl like her  I thought because as she walked to her seat which is next to Seulgi, I realize the boys were looking at her as if they had hearts shooting out from their eyes. That moment on I knew she would be one of the popular kids around our campus so I had to stop thinking about that new pretty transfer student and look out the window. the weather and sky are beautiful today, why is that?

 

It's been a few weeks since the new came and boys are all over her already. I once walked pass her when she opened her lockers and a bunch of letters fell from her locker. I didn't bother to help her pick up the letters because I'll look like those boys who have already fallen for her. All the boys who liked her look like idiots trying to impress her in any way they can even if it meant ruining their own reputation. It's a waste of time if they know that they won't end up with her in the future. People fall in love way too quickly because they judge what they see and not think about what that person really is.

 

I never liked hanging out with the kids at school because it was a place that I felt was most uncomfortable. When I was younger I tried hanging out with a few kids as they invited me to play with them but the moment I began to trust them way too much I realize they were just a bunch of people who lie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter