05

Opposites Do attract. ll Sequel to Don't Opposite Things attract?

“L.Joe about your wife, we don’t have to keep it a secret “Manager said A Wide smile appeared on his face “Jinjja?! Oh god that’s great!!”ljoe beamed and clasped his hands together. “we know how hard it is to deny it in front of many people”manager added “uhm hyung btw, I heard CEO will hold an audition for girl groups right? I guess I’ll reffer one ^^ my wife can dance and sing well. “he said and did two thumbs up “guess we’ll have to tell CEO about that soon J”Manager nodded at him “okaaay~ we’ll talk about it later ! “ljoe beamed and bowed at him “I’ll go off first . annyeong manager J“he said, walking off to the sliding door.

--

L.joe and Hyeya walked hand in hand along the hallways of T.O.P media and the thought of the convo between and ljoe and his manager popped on his mind. “wifey! You want to be a singer right?”he asked , She nodded eagerly “yeah! I should not waste my talent. God gave me this. I should use it ^^ “she beamed “how about in a group?”he raised his eyebrow “that’s more I like it!! “she clapped her hands “well then. I got good news for you..”he turned to her “T.O.P media CEO will hold an audition for girl groups, and i..Referred you to them. Like it?”he said and could her his wife squeal silently ( how do you do that?) Hyeya nodded her head like a kid .”I love it~! Husby omg you’re not joking about this, right? Right?? “she asked and ljoe nodded “I really did”what he knew next is that he was being hugged by her tightly .

--

“hyung!! You heard our company will be holding auditions,right?”C.A.P nodded “hihi.. I reffered hyeya to manager hyung and he said he’ll tell CEO about it”ljoe beamed and clasped his hands together once again and his eyes were sparkling as ever C.A.P bit his lower lip to hold his laughter *ASDFGHJKL> HE LOOKS SO GAAAY! XDD* C.A.P thought and mentally laughed at ljoe’s face.

--

As ljoe slept, hyeya was polishing her moves in case she’ll have to dance too. She made it much more powerful and fierce. Her moves were sharp. When she was satisfied of her dancing she recorded her routine .

“DAEBAK! Wifey! I’m sure you’ll get in! “I swear, she can see ljoe’s mouth apart as he watched her dance “hihi thanks husby “she said and continued watching herself “but im kinda nervous! O.o “her shoulder deflated “don’t be wifey! Hwaiting! Husby will be here and there to support you :”) “ljoe said and did hwaiting pump fist. Hyeya smiled brightly “know what? I found HUSBY and WIFEY cuuuuute :”)”she giggled

--

 

CHAPTER UPDATED :)))

its been so long~ gaaaah. so sorry guys!

 

oh, Today is my First and legal husband until Hyunseung and L.Joe appeared in my kpop life XDD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE HYUKJAE <33 a.k.a EUNHYUK <3333