02

Opposites Do attract. ll Sequel to Don't Opposite Things attract?

" yah!" ricky smacked changjo.." what was that for?!" changjo yelled " do you know how angry ljoe hyung will be if he heard that?" ricky asked him. " what? about the babies?" changjo asked back. " want them to make hundreds of babies huh?" ricky smirked at changjo, suddenly he became serious." try to tell him that." he said in as a warning * WHACK!* C.A.P hitted both of them at the same time, both did the same thing at the same time, also. " YAH I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" He growled at them " s-sor" ricky stuttered

" NO SORRIES! GO OUT!!!" C.A.P growled again and with that the maknaes went outside silently and met ljoe. "hey! where's cap hyung??" he asked " inside, sleeping" changjo plainly said. " i better wake him up!" ljoe cheerfully said and ran inside..the maknaes walked behind him, getting nervous. "HYUUUUNG!" ljoe yelled at the door, C.A.P grabbed thr frying pan and threw it at his target.. " I SAID GET OUT!" he growled, ljoe saw the pan coming and dodged it, it landed on changjo's face, straight, hard and bullseye. he fell down from the greta impact, ljoe and ricky gasped. " oh! ljoe! come in!" C.A.P invited cheerfully, opposite of his attitude just now. " what happened?" C.A.P asked innocently and pointed at changjo who was lying on the groud. " the frying pan.. it hit him." ricky shortly explained. '"MWOE?! " C.A.P exclaimed in surprise and sat changjo up. " i hate you, hyung." changjo said.

 

~*~

 

" i'm home!" ljoe greeted. " annyeong!" his wifey greeted back. " HAHAHAHA. guess what happened? " ljoe started laughing out loud "what happened?' hyeya confusingly asked. " changjo got whacked on his face by a..HAHAHAHA." ljoe wasn't able to continue from too much laughing. " by a?" hyeya asked." flying frying pan! HAHAHAHAHA." ljoe answered and laughed out loud more. but this time with his wifey bothe are dying from laughter.." i...hahaha should stop laughing now!" ljoe said and inhaled a big ammount of air. hyeya imitated him and the crazy atmosphere was gone.