01

Opposites Do attract. ll Sequel to Don't Opposite Things attract?

"good morning, wifey !" ljoe greeted and planted a kiss on hyeya's lips. " morning! ^^" she greeted back, ljoe then rested his chin on hyeya's shoulders and s his arms to hyeya's  slim waist. " smells nice, yummiiee! :33" ljoe beamed acting all childish. " yah. prepare the table! you're acting all cute its so hard to resist." hyeya giggled while ljoe chuckled as he obey his wife.."kaja, lets eat! ^^" hyeya exclaimed and brought the food to the table." arasseo :)" ljoe said and sat infront of his woman." honey, got some cyrup on your face." ljoe said as he pointed where was it. he immediately got a tissue and wiped it off. "T-thanks :')" hyeya felt warm and butterflies on her stomach." still hasn't changed." ljoe blurted out and chuckled. " huh? " hyeya asked him " you're blushing." ljoe said and smirked, this caught hyeya off guard. " ...its-its because we just got married! of course i still kinda felt awkward with it. aish. " she admitted and pouted. " i love your blushing face. " ljoe admitted and made hyeya giggle." thanks! that kinda felt good!" she beamed, can't hide her happiness. Finally, they finished eating. " i'll go wash the dishes." ljoe volunteered hyeya made an ok sign with her finger.

 

~*~

"omo! l.joe its domo kuuuun!" hyeya exclaimed and dragged ljoe to the shop where domo kun was. " yah! be careful!" ljoe said."ok! but will you please buy thid for me??" hyeya asked and did aegyo ." :33 i can't resist that aegyo of yours. we'll buy that." ljoe said who was now heading to the cashier to pay."yay! thaaanks!" hyeya hugged the domo kun plushie ." anything for you." ljoe told her and winked at her, hyeya shyly smiled and blushed again, ljoe just chuckled at his wifey, he slowly grabbed her hands and intertwined their fingers and walked around the mall.

 

~*~

 

"Ljoe thanks for the stuffs you bought for me :)" she thanked  " no problem. but you owe me something. come here." ljoe signalled her to come near. " what?" she asked " all i need is a kiss." ljoe said, hyeya tiptoed and planted a kiss on his lips. ljoe smiled at her widely then pulled her to a hug " hey husband. i feel all shy around yu, why is that? " she asked innocently." you're not just used to this side of ljoe " he answered  and kissed her temples " are you tired? lets sleep now." ljoe asked and went to the room and both drifter to dreamland. hyeya on ljoe's arms.

* * *

 

One chapter down (^^,)

Please do leave your comments and/or suggestions

it is all loved and appreciated !