03

Opposites Do attract. ll Sequel to Don't Opposite Things attract?

" wifey~ when you were in High school.. did you have a lot of Boyfriends?" ljoe asked " uhm~ actually you were my first." she honestly stated. " Niel." ljoe spoke in a very low tone. " oh, niel~ well about that, i don't really know if WE were a couple back then. its just that, it felt like but he never courted me.. ;( " she told ljoe who was relieved and sighed." how about you?" she asked. " errm~ i was a playboy back then, so i had a lot of them . " ljoe told her honestly. " oh~ so did you loved any of them?" she asked again. " well, i don't wanna lie to you. i did, only one. Sohyun" he hesitated to look in her eyes.." BUT I LOVE YOU NOW!" he quickly added seeing how his wife's expression changed from happy to sad one..and cuddled her in his arms.

~*~

"hyung~ what age are you planning to have babies?" Niel asked, " uhm~ for me~i guess 24? but it still depends on her.." ljoe answered looking up on the sky." i wont urge her to have one." he added. " how does it feels to be a husband?" niel asked.

 

" a husband? very nice! i loved it! the world seemes perfect when you're wife is the one you really love." ljoe answered his dongsaeng, maturity rising over him.he sounded just like a real hyung, the side he hasn't showed any one yet except niel. " i'm very sorry for taking her away from you." ljoe apologized to his beloved dongsaeng, sincerely and truthfully, no anger inside of him just sincerity and apology. " ani~hyung. i can see how much you love each other, no problem with that." Niel let out a small laugh, he felt good that Hyeya married his hyung. He don't feel sad at all, in fact he was Happy and Thankful. " thanks~" ljoe smiled and patted niel's back.

 

~*~

 

" wifey~ wanna go with us?" Ljoe asked hyeya." sure husby, wait i'll just go change.." hyeya said and ran off.." let's go!" hyeya appeared out of her room, Looking all cute. ( you wore this outfit: http://aff.ysi.bz/assets/51/857/l_p0011785751.jpg)

 

* aww~ she's so cute :)* ljoe thought, giggling a bit. not realizing he was staring at her." kaja? waeyo? is there something on my face?" hyeya asked ljoe. " no! nothing! you looked cute in that!" he went to her and smiled, without hyeya knowing. L.Joe pinched her cheeks. he beamed, held her hands and went outside where teen top was waiting.. " y'know? you don't look like a wife at all :)" ljoe said, meant to be a complement his wife replied, " likewise! :P you don't look like a Husband at all! mehrong! :PP" she said.. " i take that as a.. compliment. " L.Joe said smiling.Teen top laughed at the Marrired couple. " Choding. X) " chunji said making teen top laugh.

~*~

" i had so much fun today with you guys!" hyeya beamed at teen top " same with us! " C.A.P said and then one by one they bade their good byes and left." lets go in wifey~" ljoe held herhands and went inside.." wifey, i have a surprise for ya :))" ljoe said, smiling at her. " what is it?" she asked. " guess it.. its something you really like :)" ljoe hinted. " hmm~ where is it?" she asked.." in the bedroom." he answered and hyeya made her way towards the bedroom. while l.joe stayed in his position." OMO ITS A GIANT BIG ENORMOUS DOMO KUUUUUN!" Hyeya yelled loud, L.Joe smiled widely hearing his wife squeal like a 5-year old girl, he was satified. He walked to the bedroom and was welcome by a big teddy bear hug from hyeya. " thank you so much husby! mwua mwua mwua!" hyeya rained him with kisses on the lips.

 

* * *

 

I'm so happy i was able to find my notebook! ^^ so here is my update, its only one but i hope you enjoy it! ^^