Epilogue

Castor

The concert hall was full with audience. The huge screens were dark, signalling that the concert had begun.

At first, there was only darkness. But then, a light began to sparkle.

It blinked and shined brighter, until the whole screen became white. Jungkook appeared up on the elevator. The audience screamed and cheered vigorously.

Yes, after three years of his solo debut, Jungkook had finally had his first solo concert.

After dancing and singing and even rapping to his solo songs, Jungkook sat down on a chair on the stage.

“Because this is my first concert, I would like to pay a tribute to some very important people.”

The audience cooed at his words.

“If it weren’t them, I won’t become the person I am right now.” He nodded to the live band behind him, and a familiar piano tune started playing.

Don’t think of anything

Don’t say anything, not even a word

Just give me a smile

The audience were silent, just waving their lightsticks to the music.

I still can’t believe it

All of this seems like a dream

Don’t try to disappear

Jungkook closed his eyes, and think of his special hyungs. He recalled every memory of him being with them, the happy ones, the sad ones.

Is it true, is it true

You, you

You’re so beautiful, that I’m scared

Untrue, untrue

You, you

You

Jungkook silently dedicated every “you” in the verse to every member in his memory.

Will you stay by my side?

Will you promise me?

If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and break

I’m scared, scared

Scared

Jungkook had had a hard time letting go, and learning to let go, but he’s managed to. Sometimes, he was still scared, but he knew his beloved brothers were in a better place.

Will you stop time?

If this moment passes

As though as it hadn’t happened, I’ll lose you

I’m scared, scared

Scared

The fans were singing along to the song, creating a beautiful harmony with his voice. Large shining butterflies were projected onto the large screen behind him, six of them. In the middle of the screen, the Gemini constellation was shining in the dark, two of the stars brightest.

Butterfly, like a butterfly

Just like a butterfly

Butterfly, like a butterfly

Just like a butterfly

--------------------

Jungkook was at a fansign. He greeted each fan with enthusiasm, wrote them cheerful messages and answered questions written on post-its. Even if it seemed tedious, Jungkook never got tired of it.

The line of fans was slowly coming to an end, as Jungkook smiled and greeted a girl who was slightly younger than him. She has an Asian complexion, but grey eyes. She took out his album from her backpack.

“Name?” He asked her.

“My name is Celeste.”

Jungkook’s heart nearly stopped. His eyes widened, as he looked at the girl before him. He could barely register the shuttle sounds below the stage. He was probably going to get teased for his “Jungsh00k” expression again.

“Is your father’s name Henry?”

Now it was the girl’s turn to get surprised.

“How did you know??”

Jungkook just smiled at her sweetly. “Do you remember the signed You Never Walk Alone album you received for your birthday one year?”

The girl looked horrified as she recalled the memory. Then she put two and two together and looked at Jungkook again, eyes wide.

“Please tell your father that I am thankful.” Jungkook grinned at the girl, amused by her reaction, and continued to write on her album.

“He didn’t tell me-“

As the girl was finally ushered off the stage because she had been there too long, Jungkook smiled at her again.

He could picture Hoseok teasing him, calling him love struck, and Jimin patting him hard on the back, telling her to go after the girl. Namjoon and Yoongi would've started to offer relationship advices already, alongside with Seokjin who would teach him how to impress the girl. 

If Jungkook told them that he attached his number alongside with the message he wrote on her album, they would be very proud.

Jungkook smiled brightly and greeted the next fan in the line.

He knew that his dear brothers were always watching over him, after all.

--------------------

With this, I officially conclude Castor, my first chaptered fanfic ever. This ending is super short, and kind of , eh... but at least Kookie got his good ending (and probably a girl lol). This is a closed ending, but I'm leaving a lot of space for imaginations (because I don't like open endings lol)

I prewrote this whole story in two days, and only adding in certain details before uploading it.It's fun writing those scenes, a few of them even almost made me cry...

Also, special shouout for my subscribers and commentors! Thank you for constantly commenting on my story, it is really encouraging and are a motivation for me to continue writing! <3 Words can't show my appreciation towards you all! *holds arms over head to form a heart shape*

(If you want to read my oneshots on Wattpad (which thankfully contains fluff and romance), my username is BulletproofWater. Shameless self promotion here lol sorry)

Again, a million thanks for everyone who read my story!

Signing off, lonerforever

171027