Prologue

Castor

Jungkook stood on the deck of the cruise, looking out to the sea. There was no other colours other than the deep blue of the gentle sea, the bright blue of the radiant sky and the white fluffiness of the clouds. The sun was shining brightly yet its rays were not piercing. Salty wind caressed Jungkook’s hair, messing it up a bit.

“It’s beautiful,” someone interrupted from Jungkook’s side. Without even having to turn his head, Jungkook knew it was Yoongi. He nodded without words. His hyung quietly settled down beside him, not wanting to break the peaceful silence. The cruise broke through the waves, attracting a flock of seagulls tracing around it. Jungkook has always liked seagulls: in fact, he almost debuted with that stage name. He couldn’t help chuckling a little bit at the memory.

“You know, I’m so happy to have debuted with you guys,” Jungkook breathed, the elder humming in response. “We’ve been through so much together, but I still feel surreal to all this success. It’s like a bubble… anytime it might burst.” Jungkook wasn’t one to express his emotions frequently, but whenever he does, s always listen out intently, sometimes offering advices, sometimes giving support. Like now, Yoongi wordlessly draped an arm over Jungkook’s shoulder.

After a long silence, Yoongi spoke up. “I always thought the idol life as a voyage on the sea. Sometimes it is calm and tranquil, like right now,” he gestured the calm blue before them. “But sometimes the sea is violent. The ride is rough, and the boat might capsize anytime. But many times, if the crew on the ship work as one, the storm will cease and once again we can see the blue skies again.”

Jungkook nodded in agreement. He didn’t want the tranquillity to end anytime soon, but he knew it was inevitable. But at the moment, he decided to enjoy everything he have.

“Let’s go down, hyung. Before Taehyung and the rest of the sunshine line came barging up.” Jungkook said, breaking the silence. He quickly got off the deck, but not before giving a last glance towards the breath-taking sight of the sea and the sky.

--------------------

So yeah this is kind of short... and the angsty action haven't even started yet. Just an introduction of some sort, I hope I didn't disappoint anyone.

And I never actually thought I would have any views, don't even mention subscribers. Thank you for reading!!! The views, subscribes and comments are my motivation to keep updating ^^ (Yeah, even views. I'm easily motivated lol)

170925