Hello

Two Less Lonely People
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait...” 

 

Chaerin still holding Dara’s wrist when she answered her ringing phone with her another hand, But before she answer the call she look who’s the caller first. THE RAT she said to her mind then rolled her eyes when she saw SEUNGRI’s name.

 

Chaerin: SEUNGRI you RAT!. She said to the other line.

 

Dara’s eyes widened when she heard this girl calling seungri’s name “She know seungri? “ She thought.

 

Seungri : Chae! Morning! Keke..Sorry last night I didn’t have a chance to answer your call i got busy. I only just checked my phone right now and I saw your calls. I got drunk yesterday cousin keke and I slept in the bar.  I just woke up right now.

 

Chaerin : You’re such an idiot seungri.  Stop that long explanation of yours! 

 

“The way she talk to seungri they look like they’re close to each other”  Dara said to her self while she’s listening to the girl who still holding her wrist. 

 

Seungri : aissshh sorry okay? It’s early in the morning chae don’t shout cousin kekeke,Btw thank you for helping me last night Chae thank you for sending Dara noona to her apartment, I will call her after this call . 

 

Chaerin: actually I didn’t send her home last night.., I can’t find her address that’s Why I tried to call you many times.  Chaerin said to seungri on the other line then she look at Dara, But she’s not looking at her .h

 

Now Dara think that they probably talking about her. 

 

Seungri: Whatttt?!!! Where is she?!!! 

 

Chaerin: It’s your fault idiot! , She’s here at my apartment.

 

Seungri: At your apartment?!!! LEE CHAERIN TELL ME THAT YOU DIDN’T DO ANYTHING TO HER! 

 

Chaerin: you! What do you think about me huh!?  You’re such an idiot seungri STUPID! I don’t know why you end up as my cousin! 

 

“She’s seungri’s cousin?!”  

 

Seungri: sorry sorry sorry .. I just got shocked you know?  That’s not your style, I thought you... ahm never mind.. where is she? Is she awake now?  

 

Chaerin rolled her eyes she feel irritated to his cousin as always.

 

Chaerin: She’s here.  Wait ...   ahmm miss.. here ...  Seungri wants to talk to you. 

 

Chaerin gave her phone to Dara..

 

 Dara look at her then to their hands.  Chaerin noticed it . 

 

Chaerin let go of her wrist “Sorry” 

 

When Dara took the phone from Chaerin they looked to each other’s eyes for a seconds she bow to chaerin she feel embarrassed.  

 

“Hello” Dara started to talk to seungri 

 

Seungri: Nooona!! Mianhe please forgive me noona ?!  Forgive my cousin noona... Is she giving you a hard time noona?!! Sorry noona if her treatment to you is bad noona sorry..

 

Dara: Seungri what are you talking about? Ahhmm I just woke up and she’s not bad..

 

Chaerin is listening to Dara , she raised her eyebrow  What is he saying to this girl is he telling her that I’m a bad person? I will kill this rat seriously..  Chaerin though 

 

Seungri : oh? Really kekeke she didn’t know you so I thought she gave you her y treatment. 

 

Dara: No she’s not. 

 

Seungri: ahmm noona I’m sorry , it’s my fault I know you feel uncomfortable there .. But she’s a nice person noona but she’s cold sometimes .. kekeke ahmm noona get ready I will pick you up  there.., I’m on my way now. 

 

Dara smiled “ Okay seungri thank you I’ll wait for you.” She ended the call. 

 

Dara breathed deeply before she faced Chaerin. 

 

She bow to Chaerin “ I’m sorry miss for giving you a hard time.. Iknow I disturb you too much I’m so sorry”  

 

Chaerin smiled she find her cute “ It’s okay Dara? Btw I’m Chaerin.” 

 

Dara eyes widened while she’s stills looking on the floor“ You know my name?” 

 

“Yeah seungri told me last night... He will pick you up?” Chaerin asked her

 

“ a..yye..yesss, I’m sorry again chae...rin?.. “ Dara shyly answered her 

 

Chaerin smiled “it’s oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter