ChaeRa

Two Less Lonely People
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday Evening

 

Dara is in her living room busy with her guitar  Just then her doorbell rang and she jumped startled by the sudden sound Whos that? she thought, She’s not expecting someone tonight. 

 

She walked to the door and checked the peep hole to see who’s in the outside , Then she saw Bom 、Why she’s here? She thought. 

 

She opened the door. 

 

“Dara-yah!Why so slow to opened the door?!” Bom said irritatedly  

 

“Because Miss PARK BOM I need to checked it first!, I’m not expecting visitor in this hour Bom!, You didn’t even text me that you’ll come here tonight!” Dara replied to her bestfriend.

“Why are you here? You have a work right? Where’s your daughter?” Dara asked her. 

 

“Aish! Why so many questions Dara?!” Bom answered irritatedly

  

“Just answer me bom, Why are you here?” She asked again , Then she realized that Bom’s outfit is like kind of she’s ready to party , Dara raised an eyebrow to Bom, 

 

“Okay okay..” Bom sight “Scarlet is with my mom now she came this morning from busan but she’ll  be go home tomorrow , And I’m here coz.....I will pick you up! “ Bom excitedly said to Dara

 

“HUH?! What?! pick me Up?! Where?!”  Dara asked with a shocked expression 

 

“Let’s go to Seungri’s Bar Dara!! Let’s congratulate him!, And you know I just want to have a bonding moment with you Dee” She said to Dara and she pouted she’s not sure if Dara will agree with this one coz Dara is not a party woman like her. 

 

“No.” Dara simply said to Bom , she came back to the sofa and start playing with her guitar again.

 

“You don’t love me no more!”  Bom said she followed Dara in the sofa and sit beside her

 

Dara rolled her eyes 

 

“Don't you know this is the only day that I’ll be away from toxic work and as a single mom?.., I just want this night to be worth it Dee and I want to have a bonding with my bestfriend.. it’s been a long time Dee..“ Bom sadly said to Dara  

 

Dara looked at her bestfriend, She know how tired is Bom everyday and night, Bom is a hard working mother , She’s a single mom and she will do everything for her daughter even if she didn’t take a nice rest.  Dara is so proud to her bestfriend.

 

“Okay Okay.. I’ll go with you. Be thankful Bom I can’t endure you”  she said to bom then smiled.

 

“Really??!! Omoo! Thank you bestfriend!! I love you Dee!!” Bom happily said to dara , she hugged dara so tight squeezing her left and right.

 

“Bom-aa can’t breathe..” Dara said she cant breathe from the tight hug.. 

 

“Kekeke sorry Dee” Bom released her then pat Dara’s head 

 

Dara smiled she know how happy is Bom now 

 

“Okay wait for me I’ll prepare now okay” Dara get up from the sofa then walked her way into her room.

 

After 20 minuets She’s already prepared and ready to go . 

 

“Let’s go Bom” she said 

 

Bom looked at her and feel amazed by her bestfriend, It’s been a long time since Dara put some makeup on her face.

They always saw each other because they work at the same company. But since Jiyong died Dara didn’t mind her appearance anymore , So it’s been a long time since she saw Dara like this. 

 

“Kyahhh ! Dara you’re so pretty, You need to do make up everyday dee! Let’s go Let’s go! pali pali!  ah go go go !!” Bom excitedly said then she grabbed Dara’s hand pulling her out from the apartment. 

 

Dara just smiled to her bestfriend.

 

After 30 minutes they arrived at Seungri’s BAR 

 

“Lets go Dara ! I already texted Seungri, I told him that we’ll go tonight he said that he’s near on the counter ” Bom said and take Dara’s hand pulling her and walked their way to the entrance.  

 

When they entered the bar the sounds of the loud music and the smell of the alcohol and cigarettes who welcomed them , 

 

“Omoo  I missed this Dara!.. Later I’ll go to the dance floor and I will dance like there’s no tomorrow kekeke” Bom excitedly said to Dara , Dara only smiled to her partygoer bestfriend.  

 

“Let’s go to seungri now Dee ” Bom walked with Dara until they reached the counter and then they saw seungri. 

 

“Panda Seungri!!!!” Bom called out loud Seungri’s name. 

 

Dara smiled again to her sassy bestfriend 

 

“Bom noona!! Dara noona!!” Seungri happily called her noonas then he hugged them both. 

 

“Here sit here” he offered the vacant seat on the counter. 

 

“We miss you Panda !” Dara said to the BigBang’s maknae” And congrats! You have a nice bar Seungri! I’m so happy and proud of you!” Dara congratulated seungri “If Jiyong still here he will be proud of you more than us ri” She added with a sad tone.

 

Seungri looked at her noona and feel sad for her. It’s been 2years and she’s still hurting.

 

Bom sigh and feel sad for her bestfriend

 “Dee don’t be sad okay... “ Bom patted Dara gently on her shoulder .

 

Dara smiled sadly, She need to control her emotion right now , She don’t want to ruin her bestfriend’s night ..“Sorry bom and congratulations again seungri” Dara added and she smiled to seungri

 

 Bom smiled ”Just be happy for tonight Dara okay?” Bom said to Dara then looked back again to seungri “And Yeah congarts seungri ! ilove it here! I will go there later!” Bom excitedly said while pointing the dance floor. 

 

“Thank you my lovely noonas ! I’m happy that both of you are here to congratulate me!” He said , grinning from ear to ear. “Wait I’ll go inside the counter I’ll prepare your drinks” he said and walked inside the counter. 

 

“Here” seungri gave the drinks to her noonas. 

“Drink slowly ok? Specially you Dara noona you’re not srong with alcohol” seungri said to them . 

 

Dara smiled “Yes maknae.. You know noona very well huh?” Dara said  

 

They drink and talked endlessly they missed this kind of talking、 until the music changed and make Dara and Bom turn their heads to the dance floor.

 

“Here’s our hot DJ for tonight !! CL!!” The guy said, He introduced chaerin to the crowd. 

 

“Are you ready to party!!?” CL shouted to the crowd , When everyone replied that they’re ready she started to make the dance floor hot by her DJ skill 

 

The crowd is getting wild now they’re dancing to the bit of the music and partying so hard. 

 

 

“Dara-yah ! Seungri-yah! I’ll go there now! As in now I’m ready to party!  The music

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter