Effort

Two Less Lonely People
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin end up sleeping in her room after crying

 

Then suddenly the doorbell rang and wake her up 

 

DingDong

DingDong

DingDong

 

 

“Who’s that?????!! Argggghh!!” She irritably said   

 

 

DingDong

DingDong 

 

“Wait!!!”  She’s so pissed off right now. 

 

 She get up from her bed and went to the front door of her apartment. She’s not in the mood . 

 

When she open up the Door hastily and she's about to yell to this person ... 

 

“WHA—.. Da-araa????!!” 

 

Chaerin is so shocked when she saw Dara. 

 

“Hello Chaerin Goodevening , I’m so sorry for disturbing you. I .. I just thought that you're not feeling well so .. so I cooked Dinner For you...”  Dara said without hesitation. 

 

Chaerin's still can't believe in Dara’s presence , Then she saw what dara's carrying in her hands.

 

 

“Dara... ah .. I’m not expecting you to come here..” Chaerin said nervously.

 

“I’m sorry Chaerin ..  I just want to ...  want to do something for you ..  I know you’re not feeling well right now ....   I want to thank you for what you did to me last time. So here I cooked this for you .” Dara gave Chaerin the food that she cooked. 

 

“It’s already 8 pm you need to eat . Chaerin ...  I’ll go now Chae ... ”  Dara want to eat with Chaerin but she’s shy until her stomach speaks for her . 

 

*groookkk* 

 

Chaerin heard that and she can’t stop her self to smile . She find Dara Cute . 

 

“I bet you are hungry Dara..  Come on let's eat .. . Join me ..”  Chaerin got shocked for what she said . 

 

 Otoke LEE CHAERIN why did you invite her,???

 

She thought. 

 

“Is that okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter