Everything is too late

When Everything Was Too Late

Chapter 5  Everything is Too late 

 

Okay dis the ending. I left out a lot of details but meh ..  

 

Winwin took a deep breath and started talking " You know, one little look from you can make me come back to life again. Every time when I wanted to give up, you gave me hope. So I stayed strong and continued this hopeless love. But I can't stand it anymore. I am human too, I feel the pain too. " Yuta hugged him tightly and said " I am here. I won't leave again. " Winwin didn't push him away but started talking again " It's too late now. Everything is too late. You have 2 years of chance and it's now... expired. Our love expired. I first agreed to date Jaehyun is because I'm touched. But as time passed by, I really fell in love with him. He gave me EVERYTHING that you didn't give me. " 

 

When Jaehyun left the room his heart is beating so fast. He is afraid... He is afraid that Yuta will take winwin away from him. 

When the moment he heard Yuta said that he is here now, Jaehyun nearly crashed into the room. But after hearing what winwin said next, Jaehyun knew. He knew that he doesn't have to worry about this anymore. 

A tear fell from his eyes. Finally, he loves me back. What's more happier than knowing that the person you like likes you back ? 

 

Yuta was shaking . Everything got out of his control. He thought that he is powerful. He thought that he is important to Winwin. He thought that if he crash in the room, winwin will be belonging to him again. 

 

 

Yuta screamed " No  no no !! Don't leave me, stay with me!! " 

Winwin looked at him as if this will be the last time he do so " Yuta, everything has an expiring date. And our love has expired. It's over. " Yuta made his last try and forced himself to smile "Yes, its expired so let's have a new one ? " Winwin finally started crying. How many times has he cried in front of this person ? Winwin yelled " It can't be renew!!! Don't you understand!!! Its expired and it can't go back !!! I am exhausted, by all your lies. I don't want to suffer again !!! " 

 

Winwin looked like a fallen angel who is now struggling to go back to Satan's hug again or to step in the pure paradise. But the struggling is over... he will be an angel... an angel that loves Jaehyun. He won't leave him. Never. 

 

When Yuta heard this sentence, he knew. He knew everything was over. He laughed. He laughed like he has lost his mind. But that laugh is just too... lonely. Winwin look at him and said his last sentence " Treasure what's in front of your eyes. I don't want to lose anything again. I am very happy now. And, thank you for loving me at last " 

 

Yuta made his last try by shouting " I love you " 

Winwin stopped, for a second. 

 

And... he left. He's gone. Gone forever. 

 

And when Winwin stepped out of the door, Jaehyun hugged him tightly. Like he has owned the world. Winwin said " Jaehyun, thank you so much. I love you. " 

Jaehyun took all his courage out and asked " Will you marry me ? " 

Winwin screamed " YES I DO !!!! " 

Jaehyun just kissed Winwin. 

 

From the moment he saw Winwin, he knew it. He knew that he screwed. He was madly in love...

 

 

3 months later, 

 

" You ready, my beautiful wife " Jaehyun smiled and ask. Winwin blushed " I'm sorry that I made you wait. But now I know what my hearts wants. I will stay with you. Forever. " Jaehyun tried hard not to cry " Thank you. You know, I have been longing for this sentence for so long. " 

And at last. Winwin said in joy " Thank you. I love you. " 

 

This is the date of their marriage. It is taken place in Neverland. 

Of course, this wedding was really really fancy. Both of their parents put a lot of afford in this. I mean it's the wedding date of two of the biggest company owner's sons. 

 

Ten and Johnny were invited as well. " Should we get marry soon ? " " Hmmmm... Wait ! Is that Yuta " Johnny was so shocked. Yes, that is Yuta.

 

 " Why are you here ? Have you not ruin Winwin's life enough. Winwin supposed to be a happy person who has a good family, good looks and good husband. And then he met you. 2 years !! 2 years of crying nonstop you... " Johnny stopped Ten. " Let's go inside.We don't want to ruin the wedding. 

 

Yes, Ten was right. I ruined him. And I push my little be off the cliff myself. Though he is wounded, he still gives me chances. But I didn't treasure it. There is no one to blame. 

 

Goodbye, my Winwin. Please be  happy. I love you.  

 

 

 

 

 

What should I do next ? I am thinking of writing Wanna One's Panwink. You won't know how much I love this ship. Or Dream ? Jisung and Chenle ? Idk. I ship it so hardly.