Regret Yet

When Everything Was Too Late

Chapter 4 Regret Yet 

As expected, Yuta did not showed up in the following 3 days. 

Jaehyun smiled gently, " 3 days has passed. " Winwin answered with a small grin, " Yup, time to move on and stop dreaming. " 

Jaehyun held Winwin's hands and looked into his eyes. " I may  not be attractive as Yuta, I may not be as handsome as Yuta in your eyes. But I gave one thing hadn't gave you. 
And That is Love. So, please give me a chance  " Winwin didn't say anything. He just hugged Jaehyun. After a long time he whispered, " Yes, I will give you a chance. "  Jaehyun took a few moments to realise that he wasn't dreaming. He was overjoyed that he kissed winwin ! On the lips !!! Winwin blushed but he didn't turn away. He first thought that  he gave Jaehyun a chance because he is touched by him. But now it's like... winwin started to like him too... 

And yes, from that day on, Winwin's life changed from bitterly sad to honey sweet. 
And of course, their family found this out. And both families support them so much that they had already planning a marriage for them ?! 
Actually both of their families are rich families who own companies. 
By mentioning this, I mean Winwin's life is actually so perfect without Yuta.

Winwin has a warm family. His mother had winwin protected at all cost and never had him being hurt for a little bit. That's why, when her son always cries because of Yuta made her so mad. His mother was furious, depressed and simply just not ok with it. Especially when the time winwin went into the hospital because of Yuta, Winwin's mother looked as if she was about to kill somebody. 
And after she met Jaehyun, she supports them so much. She just loves how Jaehyun protects( overly ) Winwin. 

And for Jaehyun, he didn't had a good childhood since his mother and dad are both super busy and can seldom see him. As  the time went by, Jaehyun grew up to be a rather cold person. His parents were very guilty so they let him do whatever he wants. And one time, Jaehyun "accidentally " told his mother about the boy he likes like someone else called Yuta. And Jaehyun's mother was furious about this. 
Yes, Jaehyun's mother blamed Yuta for this after meeting Winwin. His mother simply loves Winwin cause he looked so cute and needed to protected.

And after the two mothers met each other they started chatting about this topic. Both of the mothers would love them to get married. SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!! 

So, this is how Jaehyun and Winwin somehow being forced to get married lolz 

Now, Jaehyun and winwin has been dating for a month. And winwin has finally realised that he loves Jaehyun too. His smile, his hair and everything about him is just so perfect. He thought he would be struggling to move on, but he didn't. Funny right, the guy who I've just met for a few months has filled my heart more than the man I've love  for 2 years. 

Today is Jaehyun and Winwin's one month anniversary. Jaehyun took Winwin to a high class french restaurant and gave him a really big surprise. ( Not to mention the flower, ring) 
He wrote him a song 
" You're my morning star,
and you are me angel ... "
Winwin was so touched and he realised that he has never told Jaehyun that he loves him. 
" Jaehyunnie, I love... " 
" Stop !!!! " 

Damnit how did he got in here. There are loads of guards out there wtf happened. I am going fire all of them very soon. Jaehyun literally screamed. 

Winwin's soft voice got cut by a sharp voice and the owner of the voice is Yuta wait !  ITS YUTA !!!!! 

Winwin and Jaehyun were both shocked. 

And next thing happened is Yuta hugged winwin tightly. 
Before Jaehyun can do anything. 
" Didn't you said you love me ? "
" Why are you with him now ? " 
" Didn't you said you will wait for the day I turned around ? " 
" Didn't you... " 

" That's enough of you, Yuta. " A cold voice stopped Yuta from saying anything. And the owner of the voice is... Winwin. 

Winwin got out of Yuta's hug. 
He looked as if he is laughing. 
The hug he had waited for 2 years finally came. 
But he didn't feel anything... 
Or you can say, no more... 

Yuta was so shocked. 
He... he push him away ! 
Before Yuta said anything, Jaehyun started talking " Why are you here again ? You disappeared for a month and come back huh ? " Yuta laughed " Jaehyun, you are so cunning. You planned all this. At first, you approached me and pretend to be my best friend. Just for a chance to get close with winwin and... " 
" Please stop insulting my boyfriend, Mr Nakamoto Yuta " 
This is Winwin's first time calling Yuta's whole name. He never thought he would call his real name in this position... 

Jaehyun put winwin behind his back. Winwin patted Jaehyun's shoulders and whispered " I want to talk to him. " Jaehyun simply nod his head and left the room. 

But no one knows that Jaehyun is shaking...

He is scared...

Scared that winwin...

Will be gone...