Rejected

When Everything Was Too Late

Chapter 2 Rejected ! 

It's another beautiful day. Sun is shining, birds are singing. Except... 
" GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE !!! How many times have I tell you that I don't like you. I HATE YOU. !!! Why are you annoying me like this. Why are you so annoying. CAN YOU LET ME LIVE MY LIFE ?! " A sharp yelling broke the peaceful atmosphere in the air. A loud crash is following this scream. 
" OMG ! Yuta what on earth are you doing to winwin ! " Johnny and Ten heard the loud scream and this is what the next they saw. Winwin laying on the floor silently, shaking... 
" Ten, you have to calm down. We have to take Winwin to the hospital first. " Johnny gave Yuta a cold glare and lifted Winwin up with Ten. 

" Uh ouch... where am I ? " The last thing Winwin remembered is that he is confessing to Yuta again and he forgot the rest. " Omg you are finally awake !! " Ten nearly cried, hugging Winwin tightly. 
" BAM " the door of the room was opened violently. Jaehyun rushed in. " WHERE IS WINWIN ?!?!!! " " Here " Ten sighed. Jaehyun rushed to Winwin " WTF has Yuta done to you. How did your arms get hurt. What happened. Why didn't you tell me this. And I... " "Stop stop stop, let him rest " Someone is even more worried than Ten. Ten decided to leave the room and let them talk. 

" I don't know should I still be loving him... You know, I am human too. I get tired, I get hurt... He is the only reason why I am still staying strong today. I really really like him very much, but he DOESN'T LIKE ME !!!!!! " Winwin screamed with all his might. He is sad, really sad. "He said he hate me... He HATE me !!! I can't ! I really can't !! I can take anything but this !!!! He hate me... he hate me.... he hate me.... he... " Winwin suddenly fell into a warm hug. He doesn't want to leave this hug anymore... The warmth in this hug makes him doesn't want to leave anymore. His heart felt the warmth coming out from Jaehyun's body. 
Winwin is greedy too, at least to this warm hug. He wants to stay in this warm hug forever. This is the thing he has been missing... 
 
" I will be here, whenever you need me " Jaehyun whispered softly to Winwin. 

Winwin is once again crying, but not of sad. It's because of how touching Jaehyun's words are. 

" Yuta ! Why do you have to do this ! Why do you have to hurt Winwin ?! Do you know how much he loves you ? He gave his heart to you, but you smash it into pieces and pieces, I really... " Ten started sobbing in Johnny's arms. " Because I don't like him. " Yuta said casually. " That's enough of you. " Even Johnny the always good-tempered guy got mad. 
" I know exactly how Winwin feels cause this is how Ten felt in the pass. Please treasure him, Nakamoto Yuta ." Then, Johnny and Ten left. 

Treasure him ? 
I like to see him suffer.
I like to see him cry because of me.
I like to see him rejected by me. 
But... I don't like to see him hurt because of me... 

" NAKAMOTO YUTA. Get out ! " It's Jaehyun's voice. " What " Yuta is annoyed by his own problems. Jaehyun didn't say anything until he punch him on the face. Yuta fell down, in a shock. " How can you do this to him ? Do you know how much he likes you ? Why do you have to hurt him. I treasures him as a gem, but is he just a trash in your eyes ?" Yuta sat on the floor. He didn't speak. He somehow looked... sad.
" These three days will be your last chance. If you don't take him, I will. " 

Jung Jaehyun left.

Yuta still didn't make a move, but he is clutching his heart. 
But... I hate him, don't I ? Why suddenly I feel like my heart is broke ming into pieces. 
This... this is just an illusion, I will recover soon. Just don't think about it. I will be fine. Yes, don't think about him winwin anymore. 

Yuta took a big breath and left.