Moving on

When Everything Was Too Late

Chapter 3 Moving on 

Meh. I am so sorry for not updating. I am too busy !! 

Winwin didn't find Yuta after he get out of the hospital. Instead, he is staying with Jaehyun. " Please me a chance, I really like you. If... if Yuta didn't find you for the next three days, can... can you give me a chance ? " Jaehyun asked with shinny eyes as if he is going to cry if winwin says no. 

Of course, how can gentle person like winwin rejects his glittery eyes ?   Winwin said yes with a smile. 

In fact, Winwin had already knew Jaehyun likes him long time ago. How can he notice this ? He is using this kind of eyes when he is looking at Yuta... 

He didn't talked to Jaehyun about this beacause he doesn't want to hurt Jaehyun's feelings. He is still waiting Yuta to turn around and... and he will welcome him with opened arms. But...but everything seems to get clearer and clearer day by day... Yuta doesn't like him, not even a bit. 
Maybe it's time to move on... 
He has been waiting Yuta for 2 years already, he doesn't want Jaehyun to suffer what he has suffered...

3 days...  3 more days, then it's time to move on. 

Seeing winwin's eyes turned ... sad, Jaehyun hugged him. Jaehyun hugged him like he is the only one he sees. 
Winwin was once again touched... by the hug, by the owner of the hug, by the temperature of the hug.

He looked up, and smiled bitterly to Jaehyun. 

3 more days...

" Johnny, I think we don't have to convince Yuta anymore. Winwin has found the one. " Ten said bitterly. " It is finally going to end. Yuta didn't know what his heart wants. Now, it ended. Yuta's chances are used up. " 

Ten knew Yuta liked winwin too when the little flash of worried showed in Yuta's eyes when he told Yuta that winwin was in the hospital. 

Johnny sighed. Yuta wasn't as lucky as him. Luckily, he realised that he loves Ten before everything gets too late. His 7th sense told him that Yuta is not going to be as lucky as him. 

After winwin sent Jaehyun back home, he went back to his home too.

Looking at the photos he had taken of Yuta. 
He finally started crying. That smile. That bright bright smile. Was never belonging to him, and probably will ... never be owned  by him... not even once. 

Letting Go ? How will He ever let go this man who he has admired 2 years ? He still wants to stay strong, insists on him, but I don't think I can continue...
The happiness I am showing in front of you is fake... The more I am hurt, the more I smile. Hoping you will at least look at me. But... every time you ignore me, my courage lost little by little. And now, I don't think I can even stand in front of you. I know I am annoying you, I know you hate me, I know you want me to disappear. 

As you wish. I will disappear in front you. 

Winwin burned all the photos, it represents him, his heart. It is burned. And now, the new him came out. 

Goodbye my... ex love.  

Yuta didn't find Winwin. He is scared. He still refuse to admit that he loves him. He doesn't want to face his feelings. 
But when he finally does, it's too late already. But when did he started liking Winwin ? Maybe it's the time when winwin tells him that he likes him shyly. And Yuta started smiling again, remembering all the little things that Winwin has done to make him like winwin. 

Yes, I've hurt him too deeply. 
It's time for me to love him back. 
This is what he thought...