Chapter 5

Sea Of Love

Yuri sighed for the tenth time that evening because of Taeyeon who kept on pestering Yuri to help her out.

"Please Yul!" Taeyeon pleaded.

"No!"

"You know how much I love her. I can’t let her go."

"But you lied. Sica hates liars."

"Please I beg you!" 

"What are you do-?" For the first time, the almighty Kim Taeyeon was now kneeling in front of Yuri, crying her eyes out. Yuri had never saw this side of Taeyeon. It wasn’t everyday that a member of the Sea Crown kneeled before someone else. The fact that it happened at all was significant and showed just how desperate Taeyeon was for Yuri’s help.

Yuri could see how much Jessica meant to Taeyeon based on those sincere eyes. She also noticed how Jessica was more happy recently after telling told Yuri she had met a new friend, but who knew that that friend was Kim Taeyeon, the next ruler of the sea.

"Fine!" Yuri sighed. She saw how Taeyeon eyes immediately lit up with happiness after getting her to agree to help.

"What has gotten into me" Yuri mumbled as she whistled for her troops.

-

Jessica was walking on the beach, kicking some pebbles towards the sea when she heard a voice yelp in pain.

"Sica you shouldn't destroy those pitiful stones!" Yuri yelled as she swam up the shore with one hand rubbing her head after getting hit by a pebble.

Jessica stared at the dolphin goddess for a moment before turning on her heels and walking away.

"Go away, Yul."

"Oh c'mon Sica, Taeng said she was sorry!"

Hearing that name made something snap in Jessica. She was just going to ignore Yuri and walk away, but she couldn’t after hearing that name.

"Don't mention that loser’s name anymore!"

"Taeng asked for forgiveness. She was afraid you might feel intimidated by her status."

"Status my , she always had the chance to explain it to me but never did."

"Sica, please don't be stubborn. I swam seven hours just to get here. Please just forgive Taeng and make up. You still love her, don't you?" Yuri questioned as she saw how Jessica stirred a little after being asked that.

She still had feelings for Taeyeon. Jessica always did. Taeyeon was such an amazing lover. Her hugs were so warm and, not mention she was a great kisser. 

Being with Taeyeon made Jessica feel secure and knowing she would be loved,not till Taeyeon lied to her. Jessica hated liars.

"I never said I hated her." Jessica mumbled softly enough for Yuri to hear.

"Sica look!" Yuri said signaling her troops of dolphins to show some stunt for Jessica while jumping high up in the sea.

Soon a crowd of dolphins could be seen clapping their flippers, but something could be seen climbing its way on top one of the dolphins.

Jessica squinted her eyes and soon realised that it was Taeyeon. She was trying to balance herself on the dolphin's nostrum; using one hand to hold her trident while the other was making sure her heavy crown wouldn't fall off.

The sight was so hilarious that Jessica chuckled slightly by how funny Taeyeon looked while trying to balance herself. The sea crown looked ridiculous.

Once Taeyeon had balanced herself well, she lifted up her trident and, in a split second, fireworks were seen high above the sky written "Forgive Me!" 

"Jessica Jung, I swear I'll love you forevouuuuuh~" Taeyeon lost her balance and felt into the water while all the dolphins continued clapping in amusement that their sea crown was actually a funny person. Even Yuri was laughing her heart out after watching the scene.

"Why did I even fall in love with this idiot!" Jessica said as she dived into the water, reaching out for the love of her life. Kim Taeyeon.